Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 7th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P19 W7 D7 L5

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Should LFC sell Coutinho to Barcelona in this transfer window?

Yes, sell now, leaves now.
      (20.4%)
      Yes, sell now,go in the summer
      (59.2%)
      No, he stays, what ever.
      (20.4%)

Philippe Coutinho (Barcelona)

Read 288687 times
      Xavier79
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 169 posts | 17 
      Re: Philippe Coutinho (Barcelona)
      Reply #759: Aug 07, 2017 02:56:33 pm
      They can take that offer, turn it sideways and cram it. Not anywhere near close enough even if we DID want to sell. I'm really starting to hate Barca.

Only starting?
      cocker the red
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 129 posts | 10 
      Reply #760: Aug 07, 2017 02:57:56 pm
      Fsg are on borrowed time if they sanction the sale of phil. Wtf are these people up to at r club
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,827 posts | 2457 
      Reply #761: Aug 07, 2017 02:59:35 pm
      They can take that offer, turn it sideways and cram it. Not anywhere near close enough even if we DID want to sell. I'm really starting to hate Barca.

How do you think Leipzig fans feel about us?
      Xavier79
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 169 posts | 17 
      Reply #762: Aug 07, 2017 03:03:29 pm
      Fsg are on borrowed time if they sanction the sale of phil. Wtf are these people up to at r club

Simple answer:

FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,357 posts | 6398 
      Reply #763: Aug 07, 2017 03:07:57 pm
      How do you think Leipzig fans feel about us?

I don't really care about Leipzig fans tbh. They are a small club trying to act like a big one. We are a big club trying to act like a small one.

And Southampton fans can piss off as well. We've financed their little club for several years now. Should have just bought the entire club 5 years ago....it would have been cheaper.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,325 posts | 8602 
      Reply #764: Aug 07, 2017 03:14:52 pm
      So those damned Sky Sources have got everyone losing their F***ing heads again?

bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,827 posts | 2457 
      Reply #765: Aug 07, 2017 03:17:09 pm
      I don't really care about Leipzig fans tbh. They are a small club trying to act like a big one. We are a big club trying to act like a small one.

And Southampton fans can piss off as well. We've financed their little club for several years now. Should have just bought the entire club 5 years ago....it would have been cheaper.

A club is only as big as it's owners.

Leipzigs owners were able to tell us F**k off rather than make a huge profit on their player.

If we sell Cou to Barca for a huge profit then our owners are small time pretenders which would make us the small club.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,357 posts | 6398 
      Reply #766: Aug 07, 2017 03:20:21 pm
      A club is only as big as it's owners.

Leipzigs owners were able to tell us f**k off rather than make a huge profit on their player.

If we sell Cou to Barca for a huge profit then our owners are small time pretenders which would make us the small club.

Pretty sure that's what I said :)

Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,720 posts | 153 
      Reply #767: Aug 07, 2017 03:21:35 pm
      We cannot F***ing sell him now there is no replacement available... and also WTF Klopp sort your sh*t out and go sign some players, our squad is lacking compared to the top 5... Keita and VDD are not the only 2 players that exist in football  :mad:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,325 posts | 8602 
      Reply #768: Aug 07, 2017 03:28:17 pm
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #769: Aug 07, 2017 03:30:52 pm

Who cares, F**k Southampton and "crap fizzy drink" clubs supporters and their owners and the horses they rode in on etc!!
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,527 posts | 1515 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #770: Aug 07, 2017 03:41:11 pm
      Sky Sports running with a 'Couts would leave if both clubs are happy with it' angle.

If true, he's gone. If. If Barcelona come knocking and you want to go, you're gone aren't you?
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #771: Aug 07, 2017 03:45:13 pm
      Sky Sports running with a 'Couts would leave if both clubs are happy with it' angle.

If true, he's gone. If. If Barcelona come knocking and you want to go, you're gone aren't you?
      Barcelona are a sinking ship trying to stay afloat. Aging squad and Neymar gone... This is a good chance to turn la liga into a one horse race. Barcelona is losing its lore and getting Coutinho would fix everything for them, £250m should be fair. Then we bid 100m each for Van Dijk and Keita and 50m for Lanzini.
      hoganov
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,715 posts | 162 
      Reply #772: Aug 07, 2017 03:48:04 pm
      It's looking like the best we could get out of this is one more season with Coutinho.
      leosc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,012 posts | 273 
      • Poetry in motion!
      Reply #773: Aug 07, 2017 03:56:35 pm
      Barcelona are a sinking ship trying to stay afloat. Aging squad and Neymar gone... This is a good chance to turn la liga into a one horse race. Barcelona is losing its lore and getting Coutinho would fix everything for them, £250m should be fair. Then we bid 100m each for Van Dijk and Keita and 50m for Lanzini.

Even with a lot of money teams don't want to sell. They apparently went for Dembélé (and apparently also have already agreed terms with him) but Dortmund are not willing to let him go, "not even for 100 million Euros".

So even selling at what one can consider a crazy amount of money, it might be a really bad deal because either a team will want to keep its best players or will ask for ridiculous amount of money. Pretty sure Barcelona would rather still have Neymar than 222 million.
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #774: Aug 07, 2017 04:35:47 pm
      FSG fans must be shitting it now!
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #775: Aug 07, 2017 04:38:33 pm
      After the injury to Lallana selling Phil would be suicidal .
      Two of our creative midfielders gone ???????
      If FSG sanctions that they are F***ing mental and I'm sure the protests will be loud ,and so they F***ing should be .
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #776: Aug 07, 2017 04:39:56 pm
      Great news! I heard a rumour that we might soon have the money to bid for Van Dijk 🙃🙃🙃
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #777: Aug 07, 2017 04:46:48 pm
      I'm confused why people think the club would sell Coutinho despite Klopp saying they won't, it's not like the club are desperate for money.
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #778: Aug 07, 2017 04:51:15 pm
      I'm confused why people think the club would sell Coutinho despite Klopp saying they won't, it's not like the club are desperate for money.
      I'm with you on this we as a club should be awash with dosh at the moment why flog Phil????.
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #779: Aug 07, 2017 04:53:49 pm

Where have you been for 7 years?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,018 posts | 3955 
      Reply #780: Aug 07, 2017 04:54:19 pm

Don't believe F**k all off the lying bas**rds.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,457 posts | 3429 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #781: Aug 07, 2017 05:00:09 pm
      Ultimately if a player wants to go and actively pushes for a move then let him go, the situation with phil seems pretty civilised so i hope and expect the club to say you are staying and you are not for sale. Add to the fact we are a few days from the start of a season with hopefully cl football football makes it imperative that he is not sold. Simply isn't the time to get the players we need as it is, would be an absolute hammer blow for the fans and any goodwill that is left towards fsg would disappear,. Believe me knowing some Barcelona fans the current board is deeply unpopular and they are getting very desperate but our needs are far greater and more important than theirs.

Quick Reply