Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Should LFC sell Coutinho to Barcelona in this transfer window?

Yes, sell now, leaves now.
      (20.4%)
      Yes, sell now,go in the summer
      (59.2%)
      No, he stays, what ever.
      (20.4%)

Philippe Coutinho (Barcelona)

Read 291425 times
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Re: Philippe Coutinho (Barcelona)
      Reply #1794: Aug 13, 2017 09:38:12 pm
      No offense but I don't care how positive you are, your positivity isn't make this a successful transfer window or helping us win the league.

And I don't right care how negative you are because negativity isn't going to make a successful transfer window or help us with the league now is it?

One thing I do know for a fact it has done is good posters such and Deb's and other leaving because of the bullshit around here...and trust me I would rather see her and her insight here posting then most others.

No offense.
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #1795: Aug 13, 2017 09:39:55 pm
      So what do you think they'll do with all that cash then?
      Stock pile it... >:D
      « Last Edit: Aug 13, 2017 09:47:21 pm by The Real Donavan Ried »
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,423 posts | 6420 
      Reply #1796: Aug 13, 2017 09:43:45 pm
      And I don't right care how negative you are
      Sure you do, otherwise you wouldn't be telling us all how negative we are in every post.

because negativity isn't going to make a successful transfer window or help us with the league now is it?

No one said it would, its called voicing frustrations. Maybe you should try it sometime instead of always trying to make excuses for why we can't win anything with those owners.

One thing I do know for a fact it has done is good posters such and Deb's and other leaving because of the bullshit around here...and trust me I would rather see her and her insight here posting then most others.

No offense.

None taken but there are plenty of good posters left, not to mention there have been other good posters that have left because they are tired of having people running them down because they are so "negative".

If you don't like all the negativity I suppose you don't have to post? In fact if you only like to read positive stuff, you should try out the Liverpool sub on Reddit. It's full of FSG apologists and people that think everything is going to be just fine.

Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #1797: Aug 13, 2017 09:45:30 pm
      Not overly interested in Suarez. He was world class but I predict this season he will probably score 10 less than last season. He's probably on the decline. All this Suarez talk because of Coutinho is baffling.
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #1798: Aug 13, 2017 09:45:56 pm
      Probably wants you to stop defending FSG and stop going on and on about how positive you are and how all of us negative nancies are doing it wrong. Just because you are "positive" doesn't make you right or a better supporter. If anything it makes you naive. And telling people they need to "do" something and not just bi*ch.....well that's not your place to tell people what they should or shouldn't be doing. That's what I assume he (and many others want).

No offense but I don't care how positive you are, your positivity isn't make this a successful transfer window or helping us win the league.

Damn ....
      Kopite78
      Reply #1799: Aug 13, 2017 09:46:04 pm
      And I don't right care how negative you are because negativity isn't going to make a successful transfer window or help us with the league now is it?

No offense.

Bollocks with your negativity shouts

I'm not a negative fan.. . I go week in week out, pay a F**k load of money, support the players...

Most of the stuff I say about the owners you agree with, but for some reason you are sat there seemingly finding a difference.
      We both say the owners could do more bottom line,  yet you call me negative and think yourself some positive fan who only helps.. 
      We have had a negative spend the last few years, all im asking is we do more this summer to get the managers targets over the line
      You think they can do more
      I think they can do more
      The money is there

Do F***ing more
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #1800: Aug 13, 2017 09:53:02 pm
      Bollocks with your negativity shouts

I'm not a negative fan.. . I go week in week out, pay a f**k load of money, support the players...

Most of the stuff I say about the owners you agree with, but for some reason you are sat there seemingly finding a difference.
      We both say the owners could do more bottom line,  yet you call me negative and think yourself some positive fan who only helps.. 
      We have had a negative spend the last few years, all im asking is we do more this summer to get the managers targets over the line
      You think they can do more
      I think they can do more
      The money is there

Do f**king more

Didn't say you personally did I?

Did I call you out by name and call you negative?

You started all of this by asking why some of us defend FSG, yet you say you agree with most things I say about the owners

I guess you are right we both must be confused huh?
      Kopite78
      Reply #1801: Aug 13, 2017 09:54:17 pm
      Didn't say you personally did I?

Did I call you out by name and call you negative?

You started all of this by asking why some of us defend FSG, yet you say you agree with most things I say about the owners

I guess you are right we both must be confused huh?

I think you are lad yeah.

AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #1802: Aug 13, 2017 09:55:24 pm
      If you don't like all the negativity I suppose you don't have to post? In fact if you only like to read positive stuff, you should try out the Liverpool sub on Reddit. It's full of FSG apologists and people that think everything is going to be just fine.

So I am an FSG apologist then huh FL?

Is that what I am?

If people try to be positive then they are apologist and something is wrong with them?

As far as this board goes I support the board both with posting, patronizing and monetarily, but thanks for the advice.
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #1803: Aug 13, 2017 09:55:31 pm
      Loving the calls for unity and understanding from those who have spent transfer window after transfer window atop their holier than thou high horses.

Anyway, it looks like the "take a chill pill" brigade are beginning to see why all the rest of us expect the worst...
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #1804: Aug 13, 2017 09:55:42 pm

Sorry you think that kiddo.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,423 posts | 6420 
      Reply #1805: Aug 13, 2017 10:01:31 pm
      So I am an FSG apologist then huh FL?

Is that what I am?

If people try to be positive then they are apologist and something is wrong with them?

As far as this board goes I support the board both with posting, patronizing and monetarily, but thanks for the advice.

You're welcome, advice is free all the time.

American Red
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,157 posts | 179 
      Reply #1806: Aug 13, 2017 10:02:09 pm
      Well now, looks like we've resorted to making our own drama when there's nothing to talk about on the transfers front.  :lmao:
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #1807: Aug 13, 2017 10:07:44 pm
      You're welcome, advice is free all the time.

Appreciate it, I always look to you when it comes to having the right to an opinion and not letting others stop you from having it.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #1808: Aug 13, 2017 10:12:29 pm
      Well now, looks like we've resorted to making our own drama when there's nothing to talk about on the transfers front.  :lmao:

I can't wait for the DNA results
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,423 posts | 6420 
      Reply #1809: Aug 13, 2017 10:15:29 pm
      Appreciate it, I always look to you when it comes to having the right to an opinion and not letting others stop you from having it.

This literally makes no sense. Nowhere have I ever said you don't have the right to an opinion. But you don't have the right to have your opinion passed along as fact (nor do I).  If you can't defend your opinion without getting mad about people being "negative" my advice would be a break from those threads that invite your frustration.
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #1810: Aug 13, 2017 10:24:23 pm
      This literally makes no sense. Nowhere have I ever said you don't have the right to an opinion. But you don't have the right to have your opinion passed along as fact (nor do I).  If you can't defend your opinion without getting mad about people being "negative" my advice would be a break from those threads that invite your frustration.

I did not say that you said that..merely that in your previous posts you always point out the right to have an opinion to which I fully agree.

I am neither, aggrieved, mad nor worried about defensing my positions nor am I frustrated.

I was asked a question, I gave a pretty lengthy response in two posts outlining my position which was not to the satisfaction of the person that asked.

Not much I can do about that.
      « Last Edit: Aug 13, 2017 10:31:39 pm by AZPatriot »
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #1811: Aug 13, 2017 10:33:25 pm

No offense.

This is spot on.

Unfortunately the need to label, categorise and marginalise opinions has got to the point that discussion is being stymied.

You don't have an opinion, you're either pro or anti everything, as you say so well, there's no grey area accepted, that would be far too interesting and complex. Much easier to stick a label on you and attack you because of it and the justification for it, who cares, that becomes irrelevant as long as the label sticks.

AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,882 posts | 6815 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #1812: Aug 13, 2017 10:37:15 pm
      Win us the League and you can F**k off to China for all I care.

What pisses me most off about this is he's signed a 5 year contract extension.

Why would you want to go to a Club where you are always going to be a bit part player behind Messi when you can stay at Liverpool and become a F***ing Legend, mentioned in the same breath as King Kenny, Rushy, Gerrard, Suarez, Torres and all the other Legends that have gone before? Loved and adored by the fans compared to being Messi's little bi*ch. (Neymar figured it out)

I know which I'd rather choose.

Liverpool should be the pinnacle of a Players F***ing career. All the rest can go shove it up their arse. F***ing cu*ts.

If he goes and doesn't give us the decency of 1 more season, I honestly think I'll hate the little f**ker. At least Suarez listened to Stevie and gave 120% in his final year before he fu**ed off.

Kopite78
      Reply #1813: Aug 13, 2017 10:41:34 pm
      I did not say that you said that..merely that in your previous posts you always point out the right to have an opinion to which I fully agree.

I am neither, aggrieved, mad nor worried about defensing my positions nor am I frustrated.

I was asked a question, I gave a pretty lengthy response in two posts outlining my position which was not to the satisfaction of the person that asked.

Not much I can do about that.

I genuinely don't believe I asked you a question.
      Sorry if you misconstrued my opinion with asking questions
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #1814: Aug 13, 2017 10:50:49 pm
      I genuinely don't believe I asked you a question.

Normally (and call me crazy) when I see ?? I usually think those are questions I am being asked.

But you say we can't do anything about it, that you want better?

If you want better, why oppose the ones who speak out against them if you ultimately want the same thing? Why create an argument if you feel the same thing?

See this one here is where my terrible conspiracy mind come out as this reads to me as...."Don't fight it, join us, become one of us"

I know you weren't literally saying that..but sometimes imaginations can run wild.

Again apologies if I took your opinions as questions.
      « Last Edit: Aug 13, 2017 10:55:33 pm by AZPatriot »
      Kopite78
      Reply #1815: Aug 13, 2017 10:55:02 pm
      See this one here is where my terrible conspiracy mind come out as this reads to me as...."Don't fight it, join us, become one of us"

I know you weren't literally saying that..but sometimes imaginations can run wild.

Again apologies if I took your opinions as questions...normally when I see ?? I consider those questions that are waiting to be answered.

Questioning rather than a direct question.

But you questioned me first to which I was questioning in my response

I never asked you a question.

I'm not asking you to join me in anything, I am just saying I think we can do more... you agree as far as I can tell but you seem to think I'm trying to start a revolution  of some sort.

I just want us to be more proactive and not have negative net spend when we clearly need more, to back our manager on his targets when we clearly have the money.
      I'm fed up of excuses.
      It's not like we have spent say 50 million a summer net the last few years and I'm crying amd stamping my feet for more
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #1816: Aug 13, 2017 10:55:47 pm
      So, after that humiliating loss vs Real at home, I suspect Barca will be desperate to sign Coutinho. 200m will do nicely.

Quick Reply