Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 21st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W3 D1 L3

Liverpool 2-3 West Brom

Read 30944 times
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Re: LIVE: Liverpool v West Brom - January 27th - 19.45 GMT
      Reply #644: Jan 27, 2018 10:16:05 pm
      Watched the replay Wijnaldum lost possession in midfield, as usual he takes 3 seconds more to think what to do next and as a result they stormed past our midfield and scored the equaliser and Can ball watching instead of putting in the tackles. It started with some wild and useless tackles by TAA and as usual fecking Moreno too slow to put in a block for the shot.  2nd goal, Can played like a fecking cissy and allowed WBA player to go pass him easily and again Moreno ball watching. Moreno is too much left footed to do any defending, did Klopp even realise that. If Matip couldn't defend such crosses for the third goal, he doesn't deserves to be here. Matip tip toeing defending is not the right player to defend our goal in the long run. In summary  :-

Wijnaldum - not sure what is his real position, DM or AM? He's neither here nor there and we can expect accidents like that to happen that will cost us dearly. Simply not good enough, too slow thinking and often made the wrong passes for safety reasons.

Can - too slow and his mind is not here anymore, can feck off anytime. Get a world class DM in Klopp. It is causing us goals time and again. We simply lost the midfield battle for the 2 goals conceded.

TAA - too inexperience to cover the right

Moreno - said enough, I'll volunteer to pack his bags. Ball watching for 2 of the goals conceded. Should have been sold 2 seasons ago. Many are frustrated with Klopp that continues to persists with this dross.

Matip - too much tip toeing around the pitch and too slow instead of putting in hard tackles and chase after opposition players. Simply too slow for us.

Mignolet - did he even attempt to save any of the 3 goals conceded? He's so poor I;m not even noticing him anymore. Maybe get that WBA goalkeeper would be an upgrade.

Good luck to Klopp with these dross.

« Last Edit: Jan 28, 2018 04:13:12 am by redkop63 »
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,223 posts | 4418 
      Reply #645: Jan 27, 2018 10:20:48 pm
      Not this sh*t AGAIN! Klopp has said 10000000 times that he think this squad is good enough. He's said 1000000 that the money is there to sign players. How is this FSG's fault? How about Klopp taking some of the flack for failing instead of blaming it on the owners? The same owners that spent 75m on Van Dijk!

Oh that old nuggett he has enough money to buy...................a Lee Cattermole?

Well maybe he has his sights a bit higher than the what the likes of Edwards is suggesting and our net £20M spend a season shows me everything of the intentions of FSG.

Its the same as when Suarez left and poor Rodgers was handed Lambert and Ballotelli, eventually the fans turned on him, well Klopp is not going to agree to some sh*te handed over to him.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #646: Jan 27, 2018 10:25:55 pm

Mignolet - did he even attempt to save any of the 3 goals conceded?

Good question. Cant be arsed now though. 
      Can he send his salary back please?  We would all like a refund.

« Last Edit: Jan 27, 2018 10:32:01 pm by MIRO »
      green_bear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,042 posts | 289 
      Reply #647: Jan 27, 2018 10:27:40 pm
      Not this sh*t AGAIN! Klopp has said 10000000 times that he think this squad is good enough. He's said 1000000 that the money is there to sign players. How is this FSG's fault? How about Klopp taking some of the flack for failing instead of blaming it on the owners? The same owners that spent 75m on Van Dijk!

I agree with you that Klopp has to share a big part of the blame because his stubbornness and irrational faith in his squad have hurt us on multiple occasions for the past 2 seasons. However, the VVD deal really makes me question whether the money was actually there in the first place. I don't think it's a coincidence that we let go of Coutinho in the same window that we bought VVD. After all, we chased after VVD the whole summer without being able to sign him. What changed?
      Gongfarmer
      • Forum Phil Babb

• 173 posts | 19 
      Reply #648: Jan 27, 2018 10:28:46 pm
      I just wonder if any big far east betting syndicates had money on the table tonight
      tomx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,303 posts | 240 
      Reply #649: Jan 27, 2018 10:29:22 pm
      Klopp on Sturridge - it was because we could only take 18 to the squad. He wasn't left out because of any enquiries if there have been any.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,323 posts | 4959 
      Reply #650: Jan 27, 2018 10:32:29 pm
      Klopp on Sturridge - it was because we could only take 18 to the squad. He wasn't left out because of any enquiries if there have been any.

Utter nonsense.

Listen I've no problem with Jürgen not selecting Sturridge as I said when he arrived that I had a feeling Danny wasn't for him.

My problem is not getting someone in that he will use and who he does see as a better fit.
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,486 posts | 349 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #651: Jan 27, 2018 10:32:41 pm
      What a shitshow.

Migs, TAA, Moreno, Can and Mane nowhere near good enough tonight.

MOTM- VAR.

Side note on VAR, they really need the audio to be on TV/PA system between ref and VAR assistant just like rugby so you know what’s going on! Also the players appealing and/or crowding around the ref needs to be addressed too.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,420 posts | 6419 
      Reply #652: Jan 27, 2018 10:32:46 pm
      How do you know he is fine?

If the club are telling him the money is not there for the players you want he is not willing to bring in inferior players.

This is all on FSG.

Its not on FSG. It’s on Klopp, he’s stated that it’s his decision who to buy and for how much. Unless you think that he’s an FSG stooge which I do not.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #653: Jan 27, 2018 10:33:36 pm
      Oh well there is always the league to play for.

Ah... I remember now ....... Stoke.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,985 posts | 3061 
      Reply #654: Jan 27, 2018 10:36:46 pm
      Oh well there is always the league to play for.

Ah... I remember now ....... Stoke.

6-1 mate?

Last time I saw anything close to that ineptitude for sure.
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #655: Jan 27, 2018 10:37:56 pm
      It has happened too often already and I have now started thinking - is Klopp actually underestimating teams in the lower half that he felt that by using the dross he would get away with the results. It can't be a coincidence that we keep beating those top 5 and loosing to the bottom 5. That being the case, I'm questioning Klopp's mentality as a world class manager.

Out of all the cups except the CL and if Klopp doesn't finish in top 4, I'm sure FSG would be quick to stick a knife in. FSG doesn't pick the team, neither do they say not to sell any of the dross. Ok, FSG do not have a transfer budget like barca or RM do but I wold think they are ok to sell any of the players ain't good enough as long as the players coming in doesn't take take away their funds for the baseball team.

Procrastination with underpar players could possibly be Klopp's greatest enemy. 
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,223 posts | 4418 
      Reply #656: Jan 27, 2018 10:42:27 pm
      Its not on FSG. It’s on Klopp, he’s stated that it’s his decision who to buy and for how much. Unless you think that he’s an FSG stooge which I do not.

Klopp does not run the club he just doing what he did at Dortmund, he will have a say on who he wants and there is a valuation on said players, which is almost always way less than the asking price hence the LFC are "monitoring"

Its clear FSG are waiting for the summer window where they believe there is better value, its what the way they have behaved since taking over the club.
      The one mistake they made was VVD because of the fu**ed up leak.

Nothing has changed here the money for the players Klopp wants is not there.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,420 posts | 6419 
      Reply #657: Jan 27, 2018 10:48:03 pm
      Klopp does not run the club he just doing what he did at Dortmund, he will have a say on who he wants and there is a valuation on said players, which is almost always way less than the asking price hence the LFC are "monitoring"

Its clear FSG are waiting for the summer window where they believe there is better value, its what the way they have behaved since taking over the club.

Nah, I disagree. If what you say is true, that makes him a stooge and a patsy and I refuse to believe that he is that, because if he is, he’s not the man for this club.
      Harrisimo

• 8,389 posts | 1422 
      Reply #658: Jan 27, 2018 10:48:09 pm
      All the brilliance from the first half of the season, culminating in a thrilling victory over City has disintegrated.

Klopp has gone from the great motivator to a clueless mumbler. Did he just pitch up at Swansea, send them out there and stand back to admire his work. For this game he sent out a strong side. But again it went tits up.

Hendo back in and back to formula.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #659: Jan 27, 2018 10:49:16 pm
      Only watched bits of the second half but just knew that we wouldn't get level with the mighty West Brom, F**k sake, its the same year after year after F***ing year.

Who in the F**k is in charge of setting up our defence because they want shooting, we are an absolute joke.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,506 posts | 3455 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #660: Jan 27, 2018 10:49:45 pm

Give it a rest
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,323 posts | 4959 
      Reply #661: Jan 27, 2018 10:50:49 pm
      Nah, I disagree. If what you say is true, that makes him a stooge and a patsy

I don't think he is either of those but he is a man who's belief on buying players is as close to FSG's as you'll get.

Said it from day one and I haven't really seen anything to change my mind on this.

HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,223 posts | 4418 
      Reply #662: Jan 27, 2018 10:51:30 pm
      rossyred

• 9,312 posts | 1671 
      Reply #663: Jan 27, 2018 11:01:20 pm
      The lack of a tackler in our team is frightening. Both CBs are not either . If VVD is to shine he needs a no nonsense defender with him. For the record thought he was very average tonight
      Harrisimo

• 8,389 posts | 1422 
      Reply #664: Jan 27, 2018 11:03:16 pm
      Said earlier that losing Coutinho would be need a major effort to lessen the loss. May be the City win lulled the amount of effort needed to compensate.

Two bad results will be a shock to the system.No need to panic but we will looking for a response. But there are only millionaires out there. Will they respond?

lreland
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,360 posts | 116 
      Reply #665: Jan 27, 2018 11:04:00 pm
      I think midfield is worse ever see in Liverpool team need fixing
      5timesacharm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,507 posts | 948 
      Reply #666: Jan 27, 2018 11:06:23 pm
      Any particular reason Lallana didn't even make the bench, let alone start?

Quick Reply