Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Liverpool 2-3 West Brom

Read 30373 times
      LFCSTEVE1984
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,730 posts | 408 
      Re: LIVE: Liverpool v West Brom - January 27th - 19.45 GMT
      Reply #621: Jan 27, 2018 09:57:58 pm
      I am sorry but I just can't stand Mignolet just makes that loss even worse.

That disallowed goal he is getting bullied all over the place by Barry. Lucky we had the video ref or the sh*t bag would have cost us another goal.

The matip goal arguably another keeper would have cut that cross out.

The other disallowed one, how the F**k does a keeper who can jump with his hands straight up virtually reaching 9 foot tall get beaten by someone.

he is just absolute sh*te. Can't wait for his twitter post tonight.
      Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,788 posts | 574 
      Reply #622: Jan 27, 2018 09:58:08 pm
      Not going to look but if I would take a guess probably the same amount of goals :-[

Correct
      DanRed44
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 121 posts | 18 
      Reply #623: Jan 27, 2018 09:58:09 pm
      Disgusting performance, deserved bugger all, completely embarrassing, but not surprised, just knew a terrible run would follow our unbeaten run in true LFC style.

How on earth is Emre 'bloody' Can captaining our great club?

How on earth can Studge not make the bench? (if fit)

We are just so predictable when chasing a game, one dimensional crap, get the ball to two hopeless full backs, sling aimless balls into the keepers arms, and repeat.

Not one player showed enough tonight, Trent was appalling, really really bad, Matip is a massive weak link, Moreno, haha, same old crap, midfield 3 offered nothing, need Keita urgently, a player who can dominate midfield and show some urgency.

FURIOUS!!!
      « Last Edit: Jan 27, 2018 10:03:04 pm by DanRed44 »
      Fourbrick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 845 posts | 235 
      Reply #624: Jan 27, 2018 09:58:42 pm
      Any takers for Moreno out there? Hopefully.

I believe the Keystone Kops are looking for new members.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,779 posts | 6740 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #625: Jan 27, 2018 09:58:56 pm
      3.5 days to buy a new keeper and an attacking midfielder.....get it fucken sorted Jürgen or you still think we are fine with what we have?
      lreland
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,360 posts | 116 
      Reply #626: Jan 27, 2018 09:59:02 pm
      Keep say again please klopp sell 5 or 6 players but he won't bet migs Henderson couple more still be here next year he not a ruthless manger too much l try be mate with players bring in one two players next year not going fix team look at 6 or 7 players come in team
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,345 posts | 1531 
      Reply #627: Jan 27, 2018 09:59:54 pm
      These players are not good enough:

Migs, Alexander, Moreno, Wijnaldum, Can, Milner, and Henderson.

Perhaps a little harsh on Gini who has the odd game. Either way, when you play those players at the same time, you're going to struggle.

Our crossing was simply - shocking. Not sure TAA has it, but I'm pretty sure Moreno doesn't as he has too many gaffs. Thought a lot of our problems came from the fact our fullbacks were pretty horrible tonight.

Have to agree, how many timed did they get into good positions, then put the brakes on and stop the momentum ?
      Piss poor, both of them.
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,184 posts | 1099 
      Reply #628: Jan 27, 2018 10:01:40 pm
      The Karius or Migs argument is pointless. All you are arguing about is who gets to come on to the pitch and F**k up for the evening. You could probably play both at the same time and still get the same result. At this point just play Ward from here on out. I mean how much worse could it get?
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,184 posts | 1099 
      Reply #629: Jan 27, 2018 10:03:19 pm
      If for nothing other than having him on the pitch for penalties please play Milner in place of Gini. I don’t even know Gini exists half the time
      Redangel
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,339 posts | 1011 
      Reply #630: Jan 27, 2018 10:04:07 pm
      Missed the game but it's f**king sh*te to be out of the cup.

I know many on here prefer to be top four but I am f**king sick of not winning anything.

We as a club do the same old thing year in year out and when we do get within a sniff of success seem to take a step back.

Sick and tired of it.

Tried to vote you up, but the gremlins have invaded the board. Top four, all that gives us is more money from Champiions League revenue. We don’t invest enough to win Champions League.
      Another season when we don’t win anything!
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #631: Jan 27, 2018 10:04:10 pm
      I was thinking the same. We are always looking for our full backs and wide players to create, and I remember this happening when Coutinho was out "injuried", so we might as well go for target men and just have our wide players cross into the box.

Yep i mean personally I thought it was my idea of football hell to have a big lump of a striker and to hit balls into him bit after the last two matches I've realised there is something worse and that is to have a smallish set of forwards and to hit aimless balls at them.

If we are seriously going to go down that route then we need a bigger forward and we sure as hell need to stop conceding goals because the number of goals we score ourselves is going to shoot down rapidly.

Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,519 posts | 1508 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #632: Jan 27, 2018 10:04:30 pm
      Oh well, personally I'm looking forward to all the LFC takeover talk next week
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #633: Jan 27, 2018 10:05:14 pm
      3.5 days to buy a new keeper and an attacking midfielder.....get it fucken sorted Jürgen or you still think we are fine with what we have?

We're not going to do anything. Klopp is more than fine with what we have and it worries me greatly. He needs to wake up and smell the coffee, this team isn't all that!
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #634: Jan 27, 2018 10:05:42 pm
      Oh well, personally I'm looking forward to all the LFC takeover talk next week

Can't wait to hear how this is FSG's fault.
      green_bear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,042 posts | 289 
      Reply #635: Jan 27, 2018 10:07:18 pm
      These players are not good enough:

Migs, Alexander, Moreno, Wijnaldum, Can, Milner, and Henderson.

Perhaps a little harsh on Gini who has the odd game. Either way, when you play those players at the same time, you're going to struggle.

Our crossing was simply - shocking. Not sure TAA has it, but I'm pretty sure Moreno doesn't as he has too many gaffs. Thought a lot of our problems came from the fact our fullbacks were pretty horrible tonight.

The fact that there are 4 midfielders on your list is painful because it's true. Right there is where most of our problems lie. Yet we decided to cash in on the only spark of creativity we had in that midfield. Disgusting.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,191 posts | 4405 
      Reply #636: Jan 27, 2018 10:07:18 pm
      That was as shameful performance i have seen under Klopp. He along with the players deserve all the pelters coming their way.

Another year where we wimp out of a Cup competition and not trophies really thought we had a chance of going far in the FA Cup this year. Porto are probably licking their lips so forget about the CL dream.

You know things are bad when things improve once Jimmy Milner comes on!

What the F**k was that brainless crossing for the last 15 minutes, supposed to be professional footballers, resembled a bunch of pub players.

TAA was woeful responsible for the first 2 goals and then matip taking up the mantle pf Djimi Traore, btw he has been sh*te all season no wonder he was a freebie and no top team were in for him.

Don't worry though with no new incomings its just a blip I mean its not every week we will be playing the bottom two teams  :f_wah:
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #637: Jan 27, 2018 10:08:31 pm
      We went from atrocious to anodyne when the three subs came on...so it was an improvement.

Where do you start with that?

Emre Can - do we really want him at this club? He reminds me of Jamie Theakston...playing in Ant and Dec's Soccer Aid.

Mignolet - he'd get a slither of sympathy if he had shat himself and smeared his goal with his own sh*t and called it a dirty protest. At least then we would have been able to call in the men in white coats rather than automatically assume that he was just plain sh*te.

Moreno - As if there was any threat to Robbo's place in the first eleven! :D A typical madcap, brainless fart of a display. Should be playing for a team like Stoke - that's his level.

Matip and VVD. They come in a pair. Frozen performances from the pair. Somewhat sympathetic to them - no one will look good in a Can/Mignolet sandwich. Not even Baresi and Costacurta would look good playing in front of and behind those.

TAA - Young and inexperienced. Felt sorry for him because he didn't stop trying.

Chamberlain - seen a few of those performances but not helped by Can's performance behind him.

Mane - worst display in a red shirt I've seen from him. Don't think he had it in him in all honesty.
      « Last Edit: Jan 27, 2018 10:12:35 pm by Frankly, Mr Shankly »
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,191 posts | 4405 
      Reply #638: Jan 27, 2018 10:09:26 pm
      We're not going to do anything. Klopp is more than fine with what we have and it worries me greatly. He needs to wake up and smell the coffee, this team isn't all that!

How do you know he is fine?

If the club are telling him the money is not there for the players you want he is not willing to bring in inferior players.

This is all on FSG.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #639: Jan 27, 2018 10:10:44 pm
      After that I think its high time the club attempt to put out some positive PR.

So the question is; whos signing a new deal this time?
      alsmal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,539 posts | 34 
      • Right or wrong, its MY opinion.
      Reply #640: Jan 27, 2018 10:11:52 pm
      After that I think its high time the club attempt to put out some positive PR.

So the question is; whos signing a new deal this time?

On tonight’s performance I’d put a £50M bid in for VAR
      Gongfarmer
      • Forum Phil Babb

• 173 posts | 19 
      Reply #641: Jan 27, 2018 10:12:57 pm
      Laugh at my theory but I think we lost that game in midfield. We didn't control it in the first half and exposed the defence for what they are, not ready , or not good enough. Sort the mid out and we can at the very least disguise our failings long enough to grab a top 4 finish.

Didn't disagree with any of the subs btw, but I did want a goal for Danny!
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #642: Jan 27, 2018 10:15:49 pm
      How do you know he is fine?

If the club are telling him the money is not there for the players you want he is not willing to bring in inferior players.

This is all on FSG.

Not this sh*t AGAIN! Klopp has said 10000000 times that he think this squad is good enough. He's said 1000000 that the money is there to sign players. How is this FSG's fault? How about Klopp taking some of the flack for failing instead of blaming it on the owners? The same owners that spent 75m on Van Dijk!

alsmal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,539 posts | 34 
      • Right or wrong, its MY opinion.
      Reply #643: Jan 27, 2018 10:16:00 pm
      Tried to vote you up, but the gremlins have invaded the board. Top four, all that gives us is more money from Champiions League revenue. We don’t invest enough to win Champions League.
      Another season when we don’t win anything!

And it’s not as if we do anything with the money we get anyway. It all goes in the FSG fat wallets fund for Baseball.

Quick Reply