Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 16th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P16 W12 D1 L3

Trent Alexander-Arnold Player Thread (D)

Read 208742 times
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,216 posts | 1104 
      Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Player Thread (D)
      Reply #1886: Yesterday at 01:21:10 am
      Oh boy…😂🤦🏻‍♂️
      ?

You don't agree his effort sucks? Dude looks like he's got one foot in the sand
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,400 posts | 6408 
      Reply #1887: Yesterday at 03:20:19 am
      ?

You don't agree his effort sucks? Dude looks like he's got one foot in the sand

Trent’s strength has never been that he runs non stop. He’s never been Bobby Firmino. He’s got a hell of a right peg and an eye for a pass that few others have. He’s been working as an extra midfielder in a midfield that’s been a work in progress all year and working with a defense that’s been one level above horseshit if we are being honest. So I’m not willing to throw the baby out with the bath water to follow some narrative that Trent doesn’t care or isn’t putting in effort. I’m looking forward to seeing what he does under a new system.
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,216 posts | 1104 
      Reply #1888: Yesterday at 03:35:30 am
      Trent’s strength has never been that he runs non stop. He’s never been Bobby Firmino. He’s got a hell of a right peg and an eye for a pass that few others have. He’s been working as an extra midfielder in a midfield that’s been a work in progress all year and working with a defense that’s been one level above horseshit if we are being honest. So I’m not willing to throw the baby out with the bath water to follow some narrative that Trent doesn’t care or isn’t putting in effort. I’m looking forward to seeing what he does under a new system.
      In those last 15 minutes they were two levels below horseshit ;D. Fair enough I guess. Again, I really wanna see Trent thrown into a double pivot and watch him flourish. I think when you tell him you're going to have the ball more and have to run and defend less, he's gonna buy in and we will see Trent 2.0
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,165 posts | 263 
      Reply #1889: Yesterday at 03:43:46 pm
      A Liverpool FC legend or a Delle Alli it''s you yourself to decide Trent.
      Do what you are doing this whole season and I fear your new coach decide to let you go.
      One thing for sure is not many coach in this football world has such a patient and loyal to his player like Klopp.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,197 posts | 3477 
      Reply #1890: Yesterday at 03:51:03 pm
      A Liverpool FC legend or a Delle Alli it''s you yourself to decide Trent.
      Do what you are doing this whole season and I fear your new coach decide to let you go.
      One thing for sure is not many coach in this football world has such a patient and loyal to his player like Klopp.

Delle Alli ?! Wtf

No coach will let him go and there is a reason why it’s rumoured Madrid will be after him

Quick Reply