Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 14th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P15 W6 D4 L5

The Letter I sent to F365

Read 9808 times
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,844 posts | 6784 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: The Letter I sent to F365
      Reply #46: Nov 19, 2007 11:52:01 am
      This is giving me the shits.

Get off Rafa's back as said before 2 Champs League Final appearances and an FA Cup Final in 3 years.

Fergie has been there what 21 years...Arsene over 10...Jose has already been given the arse.

Who do you honestly think would come in and do a better job for us. Please don't say Jose because he doesn't have Roman to buy him whoever he wants anymore . I can't think of any other Manager in world football that would do a better job.

Rafa is building us up, look at all the kids coming in...sure he might get it wrong sometimes and we at times get frustrated with his rotations and subs during matches but this guy has what it takes to get what we want and what is rightfully ours. Rafa wants it too...if he didn't he would have left for home and Real Madrid when he got the chance. We're gonna win number 19...I think we have a major chance this year...it's only November and we're right in it with a shot.

I've said it before, in every match we create so many opportunities, we will start clicking in front of goals and putting our chances away. Once Agger comes back our defense will be more rock solid than it is now. Only time will tell how we do this year, we as supporters just have to give it our all and SUPPORT the team and hopefully the boys go out there and do it on the pitch. If they play to the best of their capabilities, give it 110%, which is all we can ask for,  then the trophies and the accolades will surely follow. GO YOU REDS!
      solodee
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #47: Nov 19, 2007 12:15:45 pm
      Once Agger comes back our defense will be more rock solid than it is now.

I personally think our defense should not be in near disarray because of one injured defender. That points to the fact that we need another central defender. Hyypia is good and he has done well, but maybe we should look towards another solid central defender come January.

But our problems the periods when we were dropping 2 points per game had more to do with our attack, not our defence.
      Oldred
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,230 posts | 87 
      Reply #48: Nov 19, 2007 12:51:47 pm

That points to the fact that we need another central defender. Hyypia is good and he has done well, but maybe we should look towards another solid central defender come January.

Brilliant!!  I wonder why no one else has picked that up? ???

Quick Reply