Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 14th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P16 W7 D4 L5

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Wolves?

Simon Mignolet
      0 (0%)
      Rafael Camacho
      5 (4.6%)
       Fabinho
      33 (30.6%)
      Dejan Lovren
      2 (1.9%)
      James Milner
      2 (1.9%)
      Alberto Moreno
      1 (0.9%)
      Curtis Jones
      0 (0%)
      Naby Keïta
      1 (0.9%)
      Xherdan Shaqiri
      4 (3.7%)
      Daniel Sturridge
      0 (0%)
      Divock Origi
      2 (1.9%)
      Mohammed Salah
      0 (0%)
      Roberto Firmino
      0 (0%)
      Ki-Jana Hoever
      58 (53.7%)

Total Members Voted: 108

Voting closed: Jan 11, 2019 09:37:45 pm

Wolverhampton Wanderers 2-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 33951 times
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,843 posts | 6781 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers 2-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #736: Jan 07, 2019 10:11:38 pm
      What a sh*t start to 2019 this is, hope it gets much F***ing better from here on.

Shattered to be out of the Cup but I knew we had it all against us, am sure more then ever now the FA is corrupt!

We get Wolves F***ing away

Spuds get Tranmere
      United gets Reading
      Chavs get Forrest
      Arsenal get Blackpool
      Citeh get F***ing Rotherham
      F**k even the Bitters got Lincoln F***ing City

How come we the only ones who got drawn a PL side and away from home as well....typical

Maybe we really are going to win the League because they want us to have less matches!!! That's the only positive I got out of that!

Faaaarrrrrkkkkkkkkkkk
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,610 posts | 7142 
      Reply #737: Jan 07, 2019 10:11:41 pm
      Shearer inwardly fuming about our attitude to the tournament. He's trying to cling on to the magic of the fa cup like a 10 year old at Christmas.

Sad but true that this trophy has lost its way in the game and we use it as a distraction along with a lot of other teams.

This tournament is cut out for the two Manchester clubs with their long line of reasonably decent back up players. We still don't have the true depth of squad to give it a go.

ask him how many FA Cup medals he ahs F**k him
      Sir Suarez
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 783 posts | 59 
      Reply #738: Jan 07, 2019 10:12:02 pm
      WTF? A treble is if you win domestic cup, league and CL in one season. We never did that and we won't do it in 2019.

Yea and I guess a hat trick is only if you score a left foot, right foot and header? Otherwise it's just 3 goals
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #739: Jan 07, 2019 10:12:04 pm
      Don't care about treble much.
      First I want league.
      Then I want champions league.
      Then World Club Cup winners.

That'll do.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,301 posts | 4949 
      Reply #740: Jan 07, 2019 10:12:14 pm
      The 5-4 against alavez in the UEFA Cup final was nuts... 

It was mate.

I remember it like it was yesterday. Going mad in my missus parents front room.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #741: Jan 07, 2019 10:12:40 pm
      Not if Jürgen thinks it’s s walk in the park and fields a similar side they won’t

I sometimes wonder how people's minds work.

Today's squad was clearly put out with the Brighton game in mind. Expect to see 9 changes back to full strength at weekend.

The first team needed a break. The FA cup was the game to do it.

I don't bet against Liverpool but I know a few reds who did and it was easy money for them tonight. Wolves at 3/1 was outrageous.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,610 posts | 7142 
      Reply #742: Jan 07, 2019 10:13:16 pm
      Why is Jürgen saying he needs to be creative with his selections when we want to win the League or the Cl even both. Time to splash the cash NOW
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,672 posts | 6965 
      Reply #743: Jan 07, 2019 10:13:17 pm
      Shame Shaqiri's FK hit the post.

Bearing in mind Wolves record and the  fact we had two kids debuting in defence maybe they should have sewn it up first half.

Lovren now 5th choice CB for me 😉
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,612 posts | 752 
      Reply #744: Jan 07, 2019 10:14:13 pm
      Migs should have saved that shot.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,179 posts | 3475 
      Reply #745: Jan 07, 2019 10:14:45 pm
      WTF? A treble is if you win domestic cup, league and CL in one season. We never did that and we won't do it in 2019.

In 84 we won the league cup , the European Cup and the League

Go away and learn the history of the club
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,530 posts | 1517 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #746: Jan 07, 2019 10:14:51 pm
      FFS paly your first 11 Klopp. It's only One extra game a month.

Lovren, injured.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,301 posts | 4949 
      Reply #747: Jan 07, 2019 10:15:08 pm
      Went for Camacho as MOTM.

Just shaded Hoever from the young lads for me and don't think he'd look out of place if he started the next league game.
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,660 posts | 489 
      Reply #748: Jan 07, 2019 10:15:10 pm
      FFS paly your first 11 Klopp. It's only One extra game a month.

You're a troll for suggesting we won't win the league.

You're a troll if you don't understand that first XI needed some f**king rest after winning 8 games in December, and a highly intense match just a few days ago.

But, no, Jürgen got it wrong, should've started first XI.... Blah blah blah.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,610 posts | 7142 
      Reply #749: Jan 07, 2019 10:15:35 pm
      having Fab and Virgil together might give us the best CB partnership in any league. Cant begin to say how impressive Fab was tonight playing alongside a 16 year old...
      I like most of us wanted to go into the 4th round draw but if we win the League this will mean nothing tonight
      grewalge
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,087 posts | 82 
      Reply #750: Jan 07, 2019 10:16:16 pm
      Yea and I guess a hat trick is only if you score a left foot, right foot and header? Otherwise it's just 3 goals

Can y'all take this sh*t somewhere else. Please and Thank you
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,610 posts | 7142 
      Reply #751: Jan 07, 2019 10:16:47 pm
      Went for Camacho as MOTM.

Just shaded Hoever from the young lads for me and don't think he'd look out of place if he started the next league game.

Loved his performance but young Hoever looked 26 not 16 we just need to make sure they get game time somehow to bring them on
      German_Panzer
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 488 posts | 60 
      Reply #752: Jan 07, 2019 10:17:33 pm
      In 84 we won the league cup , the European Cup and the League

The league cup is not the real domestic cup, it's the FA-Cup. You are just dumb not knowing about the treble. It's like if somebody is as dumb as not knowing offside or hattrick. You suck man, no news though.
      Redangel
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,381 posts | 1021 
      Reply #753: Jan 07, 2019 10:18:42 pm
      having Fab and Virgil together might give us the best CB partnership in any league. Cant begin to say how impressive Fab was tonight playing alongside a 16 year old...
      I like most of us wanted to go into the 4th round draw but if we win the League this will mean nothing tonight

Exactly, if we win the League, this will be a very distant memory/ nightmare!
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,610 posts | 7142 
      Reply #754: Jan 07, 2019 10:19:10 pm
      The league cup is not the real domestic cup, it's the FA-Cup. You are just dumb not knowing about the treble. It's like if somebody is as dumb as not knowing offside or hattrick. You suck man, no news though.

F**k off you idiot my god we have some real wankers on here now even trying to be little the clubs achievements.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,501 posts | 4840 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #755: Jan 07, 2019 10:19:17 pm

I'd rather have him kicking on at CM, though. Thought we'd seen the back of the square pegs in round holes.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #756: Jan 07, 2019 10:19:42 pm

What are you on about you freak? We've won trebles in 84 and 01.

I went for our year 11 centre half as MOTM. Future beast.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,301 posts | 4949 
      Reply #757: Jan 07, 2019 10:20:16 pm
      Dejan got a vote.

Dadorious on tonight? ;D
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,179 posts | 3475 
      Reply #758: Jan 07, 2019 10:21:09 pm

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/163857-lfctv-remembers-1984-treble-heroes

Read it , digest it then do one

Quick Reply