Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Villa Park

Today is the 12th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W5 D2 L3

Is English officiating corrupt?

Read 64955 times
      rossyred, Keith Singleton, Le Gargoyle and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,327 posts | 1409 
      Re: Is English officiating corrupt?
      Reply #1564: Yesterday at 07:53:10 pm
      United scoring 2? Your optimistic aren’t you mate. 😂

That div Sutton has Arsenal winning 5-1...but Ladbrokes are only giving 18/1 for that bet. Clearly they don't think much of United. Arsenal obviously need the win but United can in theory still finish 6th and get the Europa Conference League. Rather not if it was us but far as United go it's a case of beggars can't be choosers..
      Don77

• 6,600 posts | 1104 
      Reply #1565: Yesterday at 08:16:49 pm
      That div Sutton has Arsenal winning 5-1...but Ladbrokes are only giving 18/1 for that bet. Clearly they don't think much of United. Arsenal obviously need the win but United can in theory still finish 6th and get the Europa Conference League. Rather not if it was us but far as United go it's a case of beggars can't be choosers..

United wont want city winning 4. Theyll take it anywhich way in ten bobs penultimate hurrah.

Unfortunately for arsenal spurs wont want them winning it so will 'have an off day' against city. Spurs arnt getting CL.
      Harrisimo

• 8,327 posts | 1409 
      Reply #1566: Today at 04:53:32 pm
      Trossard scores. Do like this player,scored hat trick a Anfield same lad. Missed out there. Half decent game. Garnacho is a trier but lacks that extra bit of bite or quality.

Arsenal still in it as City go to Spurs with the 115 Premier league  charges still outstanding. Charged in Feb '23 but no date for hearing has been set. Meanwhile Premier League find time to do Everton and Forest.

By rights City should start 24/25 with a 40 pt deduction. At least.
      « Last Edit: Today at 06:24:59 pm by Harrisimo »
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,150 posts | 2744 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1567: Today at 06:23:19 pm
      No conspiracy theories United laying down then, quiet thread tonite.  :f_whistle:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,367 posts | 8618 
      Reply #1568: Today at 06:26:38 pm
      No conspiracy theories United laying down then, quiet thread tonite.  :f_whistle:

Tell you what that ladyboy Garnacho is infuriating
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,150 posts | 2744 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1569: Today at 06:30:52 pm
      Tell you what that ladyboy Garnacho is infuriating

Yeah I can see why opposing fans would like to tw@t him, he has one of those faces. 😂
      Harrisimo

• 8,327 posts | 1409 
      Reply #1570: Today at 06:37:51 pm
      Yeah I can see why opposing fans would like to tw@t him, he has one of those faces. 😂

Must've had bout 10 runs at Arsenal defense and hardly created a chance. Diaz can do that but he will create chances. Rest of them are very ordinary as well. Can't turn up once in five, conning Ten Bob some of them.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,150 posts | 2744 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1571: Today at 07:19:18 pm
      Must've had bout 10 runs at Arsenal defense and hardly created a chance. Diaz can do that but he will create chances. Rest of them are very ordinary as well. Can't turn up once in five, conning Ten Bob some of them.

They’ve given up now, I get the impression they don’t want to risk injury for the FA Cup, not that it will make a difference. There’s nothing else I can say about us lot at the moment, just one very poor side that’s going to take a while to fix if at all. I just don’t see any young up and coming managers apart from Alonso that could try  repair the damage but he won’t come here.

You fans are safe for another year or two of us fighting for top 6 at best, must be nice 🤢
      Harrisimo

• 8,327 posts | 1409 
      Reply #1572: Today at 07:35:07 pm
      They’ve given up now, I get the impression they don’t want to risk injury for the FA Cup, not that it will make a difference. There’s nothing else I can say about us lot at the moment, just one very poor side that’s going to take a while to fix if at all. I just don’t see any young up and coming managers apart from Alonso that could try  repair the damage but he won’t come here.

You fans are safe for another year or two of us fighting for top 6 at best, must be nice 🤢

Yes but we can't relax or take anything for granted. We are entering new territory. We recruited from within many times or had the perfect candidate  but this time we are going out on a limb. We just have to trust in Slot. Back him and more importantly demand the players back him.

I'm not out of order saying after Fergie some players looked the new managers up and down and down tools. That's what we have to avoid at all costs. If they don't getting back to the top becomes very difficult.
      Harrisimo

• 8,327 posts | 1409 
      Reply #1573: Today at 07:38:58 pm
      Sky had Mike Dean on standby, checking decisions etc. He had one penalty appeal to offer an alternative view. Easy money for Mike. But how many more opinions do we need.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,150 posts | 2744 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1574: Today at 08:42:44 pm
      Yes but we can't relax or take anything for granted. We are entering new territory. We recruited from within many times or had the perfect candidate  but this time we are going out on a limb. We just have to trust in Slot. Back him and more importantly demand the players back him.

I'm not out of order saying after Fergie some players looked the new managers up and down and down tools. That's what we have to avoid at all costs. If they don't getting back to the top becomes very difficult.

Thing is I don’t think any other manager will have the same connection that Klopp had on the players, it’s not often managers do man hugs but was second nature to him. I definitely don’t think you’ll be fighting for the league next year unless you have a remarkable summer transfer window, top four  probably.

Quick Reply