Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)

Read 471696 times
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,692 posts | 7160 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)
      Reply #4186: Feb 04, 2023 07:02:10 pm
      Why didn’t he just say,
      “after the things you wrote about us, I refuse to take questions from you”

Before the fella asked the question 🤷‍♂️

Whoever asked it, it still hasn’t explained why we’re so sh*t.

I wonder if the players get a real wind up in the dressing room pre match. Shouting and geeing each other up ?
      Encouraging each other etc etc.
      Or is it all quiet and reserved, like they are expecting to lose.
      Is there any animosity between certain players when we’re losing, or is is everyone harmonious with everyone else ?
      I’d love to know what the atmosphere is like in their pre match.
      I can guess what it’s like post match !

we just dont have that character in the dressing room to go around and get them up for the game we seem a very quiet team
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,475 posts | 823 
      Reply #4187: Feb 04, 2023 07:09:41 pm
      Regardless of injuries, player recruitment, FSG, and any other factor you want to name; this side today should not be losing 3-0 to Wolves. A Wolves who scored about a fifth of their season's goals today.
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,315 posts | 1672 
      Reply #4188: Feb 04, 2023 07:26:31 pm
      We used to work 12 months in advance. We had A B and lined up and went from there.

Seems it was plan A and out last summer and there was nothing planned in advance. Unforgivable. What happened to the data, the analysis etc. It seems we are no longer going with our method. So Edward's left, ward and Co want out. Its not great.

There were mids available last summer ... for free, on loan and for reasonable fees but we did nothing except for the brilliance of Melo who arrived overweight and unfit.

When you look back at that signing it really is poor. Hadn't played for how long ? Massively out of shape just a complete cluster F**k which may have been the straw that broke the camels.back and caused the rift
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,943 posts | 452 
      Reply #4189: Feb 04, 2023 07:27:02 pm
      Post match comments anyone?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,484 posts | 8671 
      Reply #4190: Feb 04, 2023 07:27:12 pm

You would of hated Kenny back in the old glory days!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,484 posts | 8671 
      Reply #4191: Feb 04, 2023 07:31:16 pm
      James Pearce shot down by Klopp anyone know why?

Trying to create a siege mentality during struggling times

Journalists right now are smelling blood and he is cutting them off

Pretty much sums the situation up, seen Rafa do it, seen Houllier do it, Kenny etc etc

7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #4192: Feb 04, 2023 07:37:03 pm

I’d imagine it has something to do with the stuff Pearce was writing in the summer about how the squad has never been better placed, didn’t need any further additions and Klopp was happy etc. then recently he started digging out Klopp’s tactics and then saying about how much a new midfielder was needed etc.

Pearce has been a shithouse for years, complete waste of time.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,516 posts | 3460 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #4193: Feb 04, 2023 07:38:44 pm
      Pretty much sums the situation up, seen Rafa do it, seen Houllier do it, Kenny etc etc

Seeing jounos coming out and having a pop, snidey bunch of fuckers
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,241 posts | 3495 
      Reply #4194: Feb 04, 2023 07:41:16 pm
      Seeing jounos coming out and having a pop, snidey bunch of fuckers

Far too many swallow all their click bite sh*te
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,494 posts | 2868 
      Reply #4195: Feb 04, 2023 07:46:15 pm
      F***ing love you Jürgen.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,692 posts | 7160 
      Reply #4196: Feb 04, 2023 08:41:13 pm

did you see his interview it was only one at the beginning the rest of them he was cool with clearly upset at the performance especially the first 12 mins he just seems very very angry with the players and you can understand why. He gives his players so much protection they really need to step up and have his back.
      Conman
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 43 posts | 13 
      Reply #4197: Feb 04, 2023 08:55:39 pm
      I will never ever turn my back on Klopp!! Some of the players need to look in the mirror but I'll not name and shame them. As for FSG they can get lost now, they've let us down not investing in the team.
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,739 posts | 158 
      Reply #4198: Feb 04, 2023 09:01:25 pm
      Someone from FSG needs to come out with a statement and tell us what their plans are so we can actually move forward as a club. This silence is not helping the situation at all.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,516 posts | 3460 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #4199: Feb 04, 2023 09:02:34 pm
      Those saying klopp should call FSG out are living in cloud cuckoo land. Like it or not he has a good working relationship with them
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,692 posts | 7160 
      Reply #4200: Feb 04, 2023 09:09:18 pm
      Those saying klopp should call FSG out are living in cloud cuckoo land. Like it or not he has a good working relationship with them

I think it maybe more professional than good otherwise they would have been at Anfield more to support him especially now things are difficult and the relationship is only good when Jürgen is bringing in full houses and silverware
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,241 posts | 3495 
      Reply #4201: Feb 04, 2023 09:12:33 pm
      I think it maybe more professional than good otherwise they would have been at Anfield more to support him especially now things are difficult and the relationship is only good when Jürgen is bringing in full houses and silverware

You do know there is a member at FSG working at the club constantly - Gordon spent years there and also Werner is the chairman who is at the club a lot
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,344 posts | 4966 
      Reply #4202: Feb 04, 2023 09:15:22 pm
      You do know there is a member at FSG working at the club constantly - Gordon spent years there and also Werner is the chairman who is at the club a lot

I think some people think that John Henry is FSG.

Fat from the truth and you're right Mike Gordon is their man in Liverpool as far as I've always thought.
      « Last Edit: Feb 04, 2023 09:23:42 pm by srslfc »
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,241 posts | 3495 
      Reply #4203: Feb 04, 2023 09:23:07 pm
      I think some people think they John Henry is FSG.

Fat from the truth and you're right Mike Gordon is their man in Liverpool as far as I've always thought.

Yep Gordon is the President of FSG
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,261 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #4204: Feb 04, 2023 09:42:46 pm

Have to admit I do too chats. I struggle to hear bad things about him. Suppose you could argue I wear rose tints when people think negative of him.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,247 posts | 1226 
      Reply #4205: Feb 04, 2023 09:57:29 pm
      I will always have the manager's back. You saw the restrained anger in his face in response to the question by Pearce, how gutted he was the way we started the game after clearly trying to reinforce the message in our preparation that we have to better. The players have massively let him down. I think the owners have too as we don't have many options to change things.
      Livershrew
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,604 posts | 392 
      Reply #4206: Feb 05, 2023 01:16:40 am
      5 times this season we’ve conceded in the 5th minute or earlier. That’s an absolute joke.
      Not a single outfield player (ok Bajcetic) comes out of this season with credit so far. That’s how bad it’s been. So the players have been sh*te. But there’s no doubt about it, we look absolutely woefully coached. Like genuinely the worst coached side in the league. That’s how bad it looks. The players look absolutely lost, but so does the manager. Let’s face it the season is gone. The worry for me, is this could legit get worse. We’ve half a league season still to go. We’ve a champions league tie that I’m dreading. We’re not far away from basically having nothing to play for, and most of them this season haven’t looked arsed anyway. It’s hard not to worry about what this could be doing to the dressing room/ relationship between manager and players. Cos everyone looks absolutely clueless.

Love the guy and wouldn’t want him gone for a second, but there is the possibility it just isn’t working anymore, and last season was the end. Having said that, I’d want him over the lot of them. The squad needs ripping up, my concern is how bad things could get between now and the summer.
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,635 posts | 1125 
      Reply #4207: Feb 05, 2023 04:14:56 am
      5 times this season we’ve conceded in the 5th minute or earlier. That’s an absolute joke.
      Not a single outfield player (ok Bajcetic) comes out of this season with credit so far. That’s how bad it’s been. So the players have been sh*te. But there’s no doubt about it, we look absolutely woefully coached. Like genuinely the worst coached side in the league. That’s how bad it looks. The players look absolutely lost, but so does the manager. Let’s face it the season is gone. The worry for me, is this could legit get worse. We’ve half a league season still to go. We’ve a champions league tie that I’m dreading. We’re not far away from basically having nothing to play for, and most of them this season haven’t looked arsed anyway. It’s hard not to worry about what this could be doing to the dressing room/ relationship between manager and players. Cos everyone looks absolutely clueless.

Love the guy and wouldn’t want him gone for a second, but there is the possibility it just isn’t working anymore, and last season was the end. Having said that, I’d want him over the lot of them. The squad needs ripping up, my concern is how bad things could get between now and the summer.

Aye.

I've been saying for a while that it's going to get worse ... lots of pain ahead. I think others are coming round to it now.

Madrid Everton Newcastie and United ... 4 x (L) coming .... no doubt about it.

And then I'm not sure Jürgen will survive. Will he go himself? Will he be pushed by our parasite owners who try and deflect all their greed and my Jürgen the scapegoat?

Jürgen deserves the chance to rebuild and I really hope he's able to start that in the summer. But we're in serious trouble there's no doubt about that.

Jürgen needs to start the rebuild now. Start phasing out players who arnt cutting it. Philips in for the derby for a start to partner van dijk if he's fit.

Thiago needs phasing out as does fabinho. Switch to a 4231 formation.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,484 posts | 8671 
      Reply #4208: Feb 05, 2023 05:05:57 am

Not since the announcement about investment or sale, they haven't been near the club, Billy Hogan essentially running everything this side

Quick Reply