Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 16th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P16 W12 D1 L3

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)

Read 461511 times
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)
      Reply #1794: Apr 20, 2021 10:48:42 am
      Please walk away. You don't deserve this  :-\

yeah poor f**ker, adored by fans and earning £15m a year, how the man endures it is beyond me!!!!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,168 posts | 2747 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1795: Apr 20, 2021 10:53:20 am
      Heimdall is way smarter than you think. It's common wisdom in every war strategy that if your enemy praises you then you better be suspicious and look for mistakes. Klopp struggles with his team (the injuries play a role, but not that much), it looks like his opponents outsmarted his system and obviously you wanna continue to milk that as long as possible if you are them, so you praise Klopp and Liverpool like we praise Ole or praised Lampard.  :f_whistle:

My praising of Klopp is for many reasons and most certainly not yours or Heimys thinking.

He's a world class manager.
      Doesn't show any arrogance to other teams.
      He's got class.
      Like ability factor.
      If fact I'm only guilty of one thing and this coming from a manc is some statement. He's become my favourite manager of the Premier league. There's nothing currently I don't like above it him. He's got all the attributes to become a Shankly/Paisley of this world given the chance.

He will support the fans before owners, what more can you ask from the man.

Mind you, he did throw the match last nite  according to one  Liverpool supporter, not forgetting your comments calling him a whole.

Forgive me if I don't take you and Heimy serious with some of your outrageous comments.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1796: Apr 20, 2021 11:07:17 am
      My praising of Klopp is for many reasons and most certainly not yours or Heimys thinking.

He's got class.
      Like ability factor.
      If fact I'm only guilty of one thing and this coming from a manc is some statement. He's become my favourite manager of the Premier league. There's nothing currently I don't like above it him. He's got all the attributes to become a Shankly/Paisley of this world given the chance.

Mind you, he did throw the match last nite  according to one  Liverpool supporter, not forgetting your comments calling him a whole.

Forgive me if I don't take you and Heimy serious with some of your outrageous comments.

He's a world class manager.  -- Hmm, he's good but not great, probably just about world class but not even close to being the best.
      Doesn't show any arrogance to other teams.  -- Are you kidding? The number of times he has underestimated opposition teams is shocking
      He's got class.  -- Hmm yes and no, the way he jumps around berating the 4th official and coming with snarky replies to reporters would say otherwise but overall I would say he's a classy guy with respect for the fans and club.
      Like ability factor. -- Yeah he is likeable and has tonnes of charisma, well unless you are not one of his favourite players, for example ask Shaq how likeable Klopp is. ;-)

BTW I long since stopped taking the opinion of a munt wum seriously so the feeling is mutual, you are at best a very weird Man Utd fan, at worst a quite clever troll who is able to fool the majority of fans on this forum.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,218 posts | 4416 
      Reply #1797: Apr 20, 2021 11:26:25 am

He's got class.
      Like ability factor.

Keith why are you even bothering with these sort of sh*t houses?
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,471 posts | 4592 
      Reply #1798: Apr 20, 2021 11:29:39 am

I’d f**k them off the site, pure sh*t stirring cu*ts that husband & wife ...
      sore monad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,046 posts | 539 
      Reply #1799: Apr 20, 2021 11:37:08 am
      "I heard I will resign. If times get tough it makes me even more sticky that I will stay," - Klopp yesterday.

Good to hear. I think he's handled this situation well Klopp. Came out against it, unlike Solskjaer, which is a bit of a risk (although hopefully not too much, could be something the owners hold against him in the longer term though) - shows his guts and principles. Likewise he is not running off, as a couple of idiots on here would obviously like.
      L4.19Times
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 493 posts | 149 
      Reply #1800: Apr 20, 2021 11:42:54 am
      He's a world class manager.  -- Hmm, he's good but not great, probably just about world class but not even close to being the best.
      Doesn't show any arrogance to other teams.  -- Are you kidding? The number of times he has underestimated opposition teams is shocking
      He's got class.  -- Hmm yes and no, the way he jumps around berating the 4th official and coming with snarky replies to reporters would say otherwise but overall I would say he's a classy guy with respect for the fans and club.
      Like ability factor. -- Yeah he is likeable and has tonnes of charisma, well unless you are not one of his favourite players, for example ask Shaq how likeable Klopp is. ;-)

BTW I long since stopped taking the opinion of a munt wum seriously so the feeling is mutual, you are at best a very weird Man Utd fan, at worst a quite clever troll who is able to fool the majority of fans on this forum.

People like you don’t deserve the success he has brought to the club

Unbelievable
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1801: Apr 20, 2021 11:46:21 am
      I’d f**k them off the site, pure sh*t stirring cu*ts that husband & wife ...

;D
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1802: Apr 20, 2021 11:49:12 am
      People like you don’t deserve the success he has brought to the club

Unbelievable

and yet I have it, damn it, life just isn't fair is it!!!
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,600 posts | 1507 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #1803: Apr 20, 2021 11:56:55 am
      The lengths people go just for attention never fails to surprise me...
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,131 posts | 83 
      Reply #1804: Apr 20, 2021 11:58:14 am

This is why I took my guess back. His statement clearly proves he's not a whore. I am glad I was wrong. I didn't know it in advance and in the rotten way modern football works it was sane to guess the worst in these professionals, you know that very well.

As for being world class: I am more skeptical. Liverpool - even without VVD, Matip and Hendo - is #3 or #4 talentwise, behind City, Chelsea and maybe United. But right now we rank #6 and rightfully so. So he underachieved even taking injuries into account. This is not a sneaky way of questioning of him - I want him to stay - this is just saying: hopefully Jürgen doesn't get deceived by those injury excuses to oversee deeper problems:

-Did our enemies find some loophole in our way to play?
      -Are there players that are not good enough anymore?

I hope Jürgen takes a deep look in the mirror, so we can continue to be successful next season, bei it PL #20, be it CL #7 or be it SL #1.

LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,719 posts | 3941 
      Reply #1805: Apr 20, 2021 12:28:55 pm
      Let’s all be honest here, even with the horrendous injuries it’s been a F***ing terrible season.

- Out the domestic cups early like usual
      - Completely outplayed by Real UCL
      - Finishing outside the top 4, potentially even outside Europa
      - Went from the best home form in the world to one of the worst in the prem

Despite all of this, Klopp is still the main man and I F***ing love him. Even if we fail to qualify for the champions league I think he’ll have us flying again next season.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,168 posts | 2747 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1806: Apr 20, 2021 02:48:42 pm

You have a point, I don't know why I do it. Maybe Ive too much time on my hands or just trying to educate the uneducated, not really sure is the honesty answer.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,168 posts | 2747 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1807: Apr 20, 2021 03:00:52 pm

He's good but not great but probably world class? Confusing to say the least but that's you all over..

When I said no arrogance I mean is his whole demeanour as a person. Basically sounds such a nice guy when you hear him in interviews.

He's got class but no he hasn't got class? Once again you leave me confused.

Me a troll and fool the majority? Have you considered your the minority with outspoken opinions and that's why you get the flack you do?

L4.19Times
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 493 posts | 149 
      Reply #1808: Apr 20, 2021 04:59:20 pm
      Jürgen has been a breath of fresh air to this club and it genuinely pains me to see some of our own hanging out to dry, and for what reason i genuinely cant tell

I have waited most of my life to see us win the league again and legends of this club haven't been able to give us that, let this sink in, since Kenny won it last time in '91 the following have managed us and this is what they have won

Graeme Souness
      1 FA cup

Roy Evans
      1 League cup

Gerard Houllier
      1 FA cup
      2 League cups
      1 UEFA cup
      1 Super cup

Rafa Benitez
      1 Champions League
      1 FA cup
      1 Super cup

Roy Hodgson
      F**k all

Kenny Dalglish
      1 League cup

Brendan Rodgers
      Nothing

So in the 30 years since our last title we had won in total 11 trophies, we were habitually failing in the league, we had essentially challenged for that title 3 times, the pressure of that was mounting, it was starting to get the feeling that it was never going to happen, the times we challenged we fell away under the pressure, teams like Blackburn and Leicester had won it when we couldnt.

Then Jürgen walked through the door, into a league that was probably harder to win than at any point in those 30 years with the oil money and state backed sides spending money we simply didnt have. He then built us to the point where people were calling his side one of the best sides ever to play in English football, he got us to a points total that would have won all league title in history apart from one in any other season, he won us our 6th European cup and then won us the club world cup for the first time in our illustrious history and a super cup that season.. we truly had conquered the world and topped European football

Did he let them drop off? did he let their heads drop having missed out on the title again having got 97 points? Because that whats happened in the last 30 years, everytime we have got close we have fallen away again and taken years to put together another go at the league.. Did he? No he got them firing from day one the next season, we won 27 of our first 28 games in the league and broke the hearts of everyone else in the league and he brought home that first league title in 30 years, we won it at a canter

People say hes one dimensional, hes not, hes pragmatic like any other top manager, he plays a formation to suit the players he has, he didnt play the formation he plays here at Dortmund because he had different players with different skill sets

Hes a winner, he did what i was starting to think may never happen again and some "fans" question that? Question him? Ask for him to go or suggest hes a fraud or that he a mad or lucky or that he even throws games

You dont deserve him, but we do

Lets hope you dont get what you wish for
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,597 posts | 1681 
      • YNWA
      Reply #1809: Apr 20, 2021 05:43:51 pm
      This is the first time I'm been worried that Jürgen might pack things in.
      Whatever about the bad form this season, the Germany job, always believed he'd be with us next year.
      But the way him and the players and the fans have been treated, and if this goes ahead, I could see him leaving.
      After covid, his mother passing, all the sh*t this season - to be thrown this on top of it, betrayed in public by the people you're working for, and trusted to some extent surely, treated like sh*te - I dunno, it's going to be hard to come back from that.
      Strikes me as a principled, grounded guy - not someone who could live with the slight-of-hand happening here.
      If he did leave based on this, I'd completely understand.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1810: Apr 20, 2021 09:21:16 pm
      He's good but not great but probably world class? Confusing to say the least but that's you all over..

When I said no arrogance I mean is his whole demeanour as a person. Basically sounds such a nice guy when you hear him in interviews.

He's got class but no he hasn't got class? Once again you leave me confused.

Me a troll and fool the majority? Have you considered your the minority with outspoken opinions and that's why you get the flack you do?

As a Man Utd fan on a Liverpool forum I'm fairly sure you are the minority.

You do seem easily confused though, I worry about you Keith you seem only to see in black and white, no shades of grey.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,168 posts | 2747 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1811: Apr 20, 2021 09:33:42 pm
      As a Man Utd fan on a Liverpool forum I'm fairly sure you are the minority.

Is the record stuck or are you on repeat text?   :f_doh: You really need to give up on this one as your the minority who only has a problem with it.  :lmao:

There's more important things going on about our respective clubs, which incidentally you've been very quite about. You sure you follow Liverpool or is it just me?  :f_whistle:
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #1812: Apr 20, 2021 09:35:08 pm
      Is the record stuck or are you on repeat text?   :f_doh: You really need to give up on this one as your the minority who only has a problem with it.  :lmao:

There's more important things going on about our respective clubs, which incidentally you've been very quite about. You sure you follow Liverpool or is it just me?  :f_whistle:

Don’t worry about him Keith he’s an Uber c**t much rather have you on this forum than that snide pr**k. Just F**k him off once and for all!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,168 posts | 2747 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1813: Apr 20, 2021 09:38:25 pm
      Don’t worry about him Keith he’s an Uber c**t much rather have you on this forum than that snide pr**k. Just f**k him off once and for all!

Thank you  ;D Their you go Heimy time to go.  :lmao: He's overdue the ignore button for another spell on the sidelines  ;D
      DanMann

• 5,788 posts | 892 
      Reply #1814: Apr 21, 2021 04:56:20 pm
      Don’t worry about him Keith he’s an Uber c**t much rather have you on this forum than that snide pr**k. Just f**k him off once and for all!

That's purely because Keith has drawn quite a liking after repeating the nonsense that Liverpool would easily win the title this season, and insisting that all is well with Liverpool despite a shockingly bad run of form, and a terrible season.  ;D
      CT_LFC

• 6,813 posts | 1406 
      Reply #1815: Apr 24, 2021 02:46:13 pm
      Boss has a lot of soul searching to do this summer on how he’s going to evolve his coaching and the team.

We have been going 4-3-3 for years and maybe it’s time to move to a 4-2-3-1 set up with a pure CF and a #10.

We have become predictable and easier to play against and need fresh ideas to get back to the mountain top.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1816: Apr 24, 2021 03:51:42 pm
      Boss has a lot of soul searching to do this summer on how he’s going to evolve his coaching and the team.

We have been going 4-3-3 for years and maybe it’s time to move to a 4-2-3-1 set up with a pure CF and a #10.

We have become predictable and easier to play against and need fresh ideas to get back to the mountain top.

Maybe time for a change, same happened to Jürgen at previous clubs, a couple of fantastic seasons then decline. No shame in it.

Quick Reply