Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 17th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P14 W7 D4 L3

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)

Read 462321 times
      PTU
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,082 posts | 630 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)
      Reply #2346: Dec 21, 2021 08:34:06 pm
      "Liverpool manager Jürgen Klopp has escaped any form of punishment by the FA following his comments regarding Paul Tierney and his controversial performance in Liverpool's draw against Tottenham on Sunday"

That's basically the FA admitting Tierney fu**ed up massively. Given their propensity to punish managers for every little comment, that alone should really tell you how bad the ref performance was.
      ToshackKeeganOneNil
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 573 posts | 114 
      Reply #2347: Dec 21, 2021 08:39:38 pm
      Well if you believe Wikipedia over the last couple of days he's a Jewish Man city fan

I think we should take that not with a pinch but a cellar of salt.
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,601 posts | 1681 
      • YNWA
      Reply #2348: Dec 21, 2021 08:46:35 pm
      That's basically the FA admitting Tierney fu**ed up massively. Given their propensity to punish managers for every little comment, that alone should really tell you how bad the ref performance was.

Yea, has to be a factor, haven't seen that level of criticism of a reffing performance in a long time, and not just from LFC fans, from all over
      redtiler
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,130 posts | 127 
      Reply #2349: Dec 21, 2021 09:34:46 pm

Doing the “right” thing is not forcing any player to get vaccinated...

How will a manager face a player that’s got jabbed & then gets Covid.. what’s the point..?

Shabs what is vaccination mate ?. They put a tiny part of the infection into you, and YOUR antibodies combat that, so if you get it again you have the defence, unless its a different strain, but what else can he do?.  He's lost a shitload of players, not because they are injued, but playing by the rules
      « Last Edit: Dec 21, 2021 09:58:33 pm by redtiler »
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,375 posts | 8624 
      Reply #2350: Dec 21, 2021 09:48:30 pm

Or the FA hoping it quietly go away.

Interesting to know that Tierney will be on VAR for our game against Chelsea!
      IrishRed86
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 153 posts | 37 
      Reply #2351: Dec 21, 2021 11:08:53 pm

Doing the “right” thing is not forcing any player to get vaccinated...

How will a manager face a player that’s got jabbed & then gets Covid.. what’s the point..?

The vaccine does not stop you getting covid…are we really still having this conversation?

It stops you getting seriously ill and possibly ending up in hospital or worse ICU. In other words it does not hurt your chances.

Klopp is 100%
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,406 posts | 6411 
      Reply #2352: Dec 21, 2021 11:44:17 pm
      The vaccine does not stop you getting covid…are we really still having this conversation?

It stops you getting seriously ill and possibly ending up in hospital or worse ICU. In other words it does not hurt your chances.

So why are the vaccinated so concerned with the unvaccinated not being vaccinated? Sounds like it’s a self solving problem.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,966 posts | 5022 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #2353: Dec 22, 2021 08:31:03 am
      So why are the vaccinated so concerned with the unvaccinated not being vaccinated? Sounds like it’s a self solving problem.

Vaccinated or unvaccinated it doesn’t f***in matter, the big Pharma’s are still raking their millions and the majority are all following along like sheep, who do you think invents all these new variants?

Right now as we type there will be some f***in boffin somewhere thinking up the next name of the next varient currently in the labs of the big Pharma’s, covid is a virus, and just like flu Is a virus they mutate, until covid was released most ppl this time of year contracted the flu, what has changed ? my take on it is the big Pharma’s have invented a new cash cow and know Governments world wide will need to buy their sh*t to ‘keep everyone safe’ so the Government’s buy at inflated prices and then pass it on to the tax paying public, remember….” You will need two injections “ and you will be safe, you will be protected, what is it now ? “ you will need boosters “ because we have invented a new varient which the original vaccine might not cope with!!!

And…. Let’s not forget…this vaccine has remained untested fully….it takes years for such a vaccine to go through all the various stages of tests before it is deemed safe for human consumption….YET it was found and deemed safe within f***in months…..Meanwhile the big Pharma’s are Raking in their Millions !!!

BIGGEST CON OF  THE 21st CENTURY !!!

IAWA…….ILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,200 posts | 3478 
      Reply #2354: Dec 22, 2021 08:51:01 am

Vaccinated or unvaccinated it doesn’t f***in matter, the big Pharma’s are still raking their millions and the majority are all following along like sheep, who do you think invents all these new variants?

Right now as we type there will be some f***in boffin somewhere thinking up the next name of the next varient currently in the labs of the big Pharma’s, covid is a virus, and just like flu Is a virus they mutate, until covid was released most ppl this time of year contracted the flu, what has changed ? my take on it is the big Pharma’s have invented a new cash cow and know Governments world wide will need to buy their sh*t to ‘keep everyone safe’ so the Government’s buy at inflated prices and then pass it on to the tax paying public, remember….” You will need two injections “ and you will be safe, you will be protected, what is it now ? “ you will need boosters “ because we have invented a new varient which the original vaccine might not cope with!!!

And…. Let’s not forget…this vaccine has remained untested fully….it takes years for such a vaccine to go through all the various stages of tests before it is deemed safe for human consumption….YET it was found and deemed safe within f***in months…..Meanwhile the big Pharma’s are Raking in their Millions !!!

The vaccine was fully tested

It was done so quickly because of a few reasons - it wasn’t done from scratch and it was approved quickly due to spending lots of money to get it approved quicker

It’s not a con - it’s very real , and if you really do think it’s a con then tell that to the people who have lost loved ones
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,587 posts | 1808 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #2355: Dec 22, 2021 09:04:05 am

It was done so quickly because of a few reasons - it wasn’t done from scratch and it was approved quickly due to spending lots of money to get it approved quicker

It’s not a con - it’s very real , and if you really do think it’s a con then tell that to the people who have lost loved ones

Correct.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,327 posts | 2857 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #2356: Dec 22, 2021 09:14:25 am

Klopp is 100%

Shabs point is right in regards to players getting vaccined still get covid and still miss games. If a player does not want to be vaccined thats their right, once they are doing the right things to limit the chance of catching and then spreading
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,831 posts | 2459 
      Reply #2357: Dec 22, 2021 09:54:31 am

I think you need to educate yourself on vaccine's mate.

Cash cow or not without big Pharma we would have millions more Covid deaths now.

Go ask an unvaccinated patient in ICU dying of Covid right now is it all a big con.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,587 posts | 1808 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #2358: Dec 22, 2021 10:00:28 am
      I actually dont see the problem with pharmacy companies making money, same as any business. Supply & demand.

Fek sake they are saving lives, I wish folk complained so much about arms dealers making billions from illegal wars and killing millions of innocent people over the years.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,587 posts | 1808 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #2359: Dec 22, 2021 10:00:48 am
      FYI, this thread has taken turn away from klopp. ;D
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,471 posts | 4593 
      Reply #2360: Dec 22, 2021 10:47:33 am

Why are we not allowed to take legal action against vaccine injury if these vaccines are approved..?

Anyway…

Klopp is the best thing to happen to this club in a decade..
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,966 posts | 5022 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #2361: Dec 22, 2021 02:54:16 pm
      Sorry guys, not buying it, show me the proof that the vaccine was proper tested, I have no answer to those who have lost loved ones I don’t know the answer to that, but for such a virus  to have suddenly appeared apparently made in China by all accounts and to be such a danger to human life, a vaccine to combat such a threat would take years to evolve, not months,

I don’t know the answers, the Government, whichever  Government don’t have the answers either, so we are all reliant on the big Pharma’s and their evil ways, there are people out there who have died….because of the vaccine…but of course that will be swept under the carpet, my mate, like my self is allergic to penicillin, he had the first injection of the Astra Zonica and it near killed him, he came out in rash all over his body akin to meningitis, his bollocks all swelled up, had migraines which he had never suffered from before and was constantly sick, he is 54 years old and was left a shadow  of his former self, I’ve since heard lots of incidents similar to this and I’m sure so has countless thousands of others up and down the land,

With my cancer sh*t, I did seriously think about have it because of my immune system being wiped out by the Chemotherapy and Radiation, but I resisted, I did however have the flu jab and apart from the side effects of my treatment I’ve been absolutely  fine, like most ppl, I’ve been stuck at home most of the time, and when I have ventured out wore a mask at supermarket and such like,

I do understand that there have been many deaths due to covid, that was in the earliest days/weeks of this virus and I believe most were elderly with perhaps other underlying issues and I sympathise with those families, this is a man made disease no question about that in my mind, I guess no one will ever know the real truth behind it, or why it came about, and i can’t help but think we are being lied to all along, both by the big Pharma’s and of course the Government, it’s as clear to me as the nose on my face that greed is at the heart of the big Pharma’s, their so called two jabs and your safe bullshit is no longer deemed safe because they want to keep the dollars rolling in they invent new varient’s that just so happen to need booster jabs, it’s just bullshit for me, most ppl in this country have been vaccinated, we’ve had stadia, theatres, and other mass populated events such as concerts etc, with thousands upon thousands attending week after week, yet, in proportion to those contracting the ‘newest’ varient is relatively small, do you not think it’s perhaps just coincidental that at this time of year normally there would be a upsurge in flu cases, funny how then we never hear of ‘Flu’ anymore, only cases of covid, I find that strange!!

Sorry guys, only my opinion of course and I mean no disrespect to anyone, so please don’t take offence to anything I’ve said above, it’s my take on it and unless someone comes up with some concrete evidence to prove otherwise I’m sticking to it.

God Bless you All

Y  N  W  A
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,036 posts | 2692 
      Reply #2362: Dec 22, 2021 03:03:35 pm
      Just about everywhere I go this is the discussion going on. It would be nice if we could at least make this a separate thread and keep it to the football on here.

Looking to escape all the CoVid talk if possible
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,200 posts | 3478 
      Reply #2363: Dec 22, 2021 03:07:06 pm
      Sorry guys, not buying it, show me the proof that the vaccine was proper tested, I have no answer to those who have lost loved ones I don’t know the answer to that, but for such a virus  to have suddenly appeared apparently made in China by all accounts and to be such a danger to human life, a vaccine to combat such a threat would take years to evolve, not months,

I don’t know the answers, the Government, whichever  Government don’t have the answers either, so we are all reliant on the big Pharma’s and their evil ways, there are people out there who have died….because of the vaccine…but of course that will be swept under the carpet, my mate, like my self is allergic to penicillin, he had the first injection of the Astra Zonica and it near killed him, he came out in rash all over his body akin to meningitis, his bollocks all swelled up, had migraines which he had never suffered from before and was constantly sick, he is 54 years old and was left a shadow  of his former self, I’ve since heard lots of incidents similar to this and I’m sure so has countless thousands of others up and down the land,

With my cancer sh*t, I did seriously think about have it because of my immune system being wiped out by the Chemotherapy and Radiation, but I resisted, I did however have the flu jab and apart from the side effects of my treatment I’ve been absolutely  fine, like most ppl, I’ve been stuck at home most of the time, and when I have ventured out wore a mask at supermarket and such like,

I do understand that there have been many deaths due to covid, that was in the earliest days/weeks of this virus and I believe most were elderly with perhaps other underlying issues and I sympathise with those families, this is a man made disease no question about that in my mind, I guess no one will ever know the real truth behind it, or why it came about, and i can’t help but think we are being lied to all along, both by the big Pharma’s and of course the Government, it’s as clear to me as the nose on my face that greed is at the heart of the big Pharma’s, their so called two jabs and your safe bullshit is no longer deemed safe because they want to keep the dollars rolling in they invent new varient’s that just so happen to need booster jabs, it’s just bullshit for me, most ppl in this country have been vaccinated, we’ve had stadia, theatres, and other mass populated events such as concerts etc, with thousands upon thousands attending week after week, yet, in proportion to those contracting the ‘newest’ varient is relatively small, do you not think it’s perhaps just coincidental that at this time of year normally there would be a upsurge in flu cases, funny how then we never hear of ‘Flu’ anymore, only cases of covid, I find that strange!!

Sorry guys, only my opinion of course and I mean no disrespect to anyone, so please don’t take offence to anything I’ve said above, it’s my take on it and unless someone comes up with some concrete evidence to prove otherwise I’m sticking to it.

God Bless you All

Y  N  W  A

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/regulatory-approval-of-pfizer-biontech-vaccine-for-covid-19

For a Vaccine to be approved it has to go through the same level of testing - Covid vaccines were already around from SARS outbreaks - the pharmaceutical companies threw lots of money at the vaccine to get the tested and approved quicker - normally it takes longer because of the level of money needed. It was done quicker because they spent a lot more money developing it

Covid is a strain of SARS which has been around and it prob did leak from an lab

In regards reactions to vaccines - they have been happening to vaccines that took decades to develop and test - that’s not a new thing or limited to the Covid vaccine - especially when it comes to people who are allergic to penicillin

Even when they started the vaccine roll out it was discussed that a booster will be likely - just like the flu vaccine you have every year. The vaccine boost up your immune system when the virus is at its strongest - ie during the winter

Just like the flu people will be taking a yearly booster

Why is there no suspicion about a yearly flu booster ?

And people are still getting the flu , it hasn’t gone away - people are still getting the flu vaccine

Covid is real - it’s a dangerous virus that is affecting millions , the Covid vaccine helps reduce the affects of that virus , it is saving lives and one day it may save your life

All the research and development into the SARS Vaccine is available for you to read
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,587 posts | 1808 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #2364: Dec 22, 2021 03:20:44 pm

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/regulatory-approval-of-pfizer-biontech-vaccine-for-covid-19

For a Vaccine to be approved it has to go through the same level of testing - Covid vaccines were already around from SARS outbreaks - the pharmaceutical companies threw lots of money at the vaccine to get the tested and approved quicker - normally it takes longer because of the level of money needed. It was done quicker because they spent a lot more money developing it

Covid is a strain of SARS which has been around and it prob did leak from an lab

In regards reactions to vaccines - they have been happening to vaccines that took decades to develop and test - that’s not a new thing or limited to the Covid vaccine - especially when it comes to people who are allergic to penicillin

Even when they started the vaccine roll out it was discussed that a booster will be likely - just like the flu vaccine you have every year. The vaccine boost up your immune system when the virus is at its strongest - ie during the winter

Just like the flu people will be taking a yearly booster

Why is there no suspicion about a yearly flu booster ?

And people are still getting the flu , it hasn’t gone away - people are still getting the flu vaccine

Covid is real - it’s a dangerous virus that is affecting millions , the Covid vaccine helps reduce the affects of that virus , it is saving lives and one day it may save your life

All the research and development into the SARS Vaccine is available for you to read

see if the so called rich people (Rothschilds) behind this pandemic wanted to chip us, poison us kill us off whatever ?, they could have just stuck in a tin of beans or something instead of crippling countries economy's (unless that is the goal ?), Ive got folk who are pure conspiracy theory nutters, not wanting to put this sh1it in their body, ffs back in the 90s and 00s they were popping pills for fun, but thats ok.  :lmao: :mad: :lmao: :mad: Honestly the crap I've put in my body over the years and the alcohol I still consume a wee jab that the doctors & scientists say is safe; is good enough for me.

ffs. my head hurts now, Im away for a bottle of bucky and some eccies.  :lmao:
      LFCSTEVE1984
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,730 posts | 408 
      Reply #2365: Dec 22, 2021 07:40:44 pm

God Bless you All

Y  N  W  A

Should listen to the Joe Rogan podcast with Dr Peter McCullough if you haven't mate it's ridiculous.

It's a F***ing eye opener to the bullshit surrounding this virus and vaccines that they can prove we're pretty much ready to go before the virus was even out.
      IrishRed86
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 153 posts | 37 
      Reply #2366: Dec 22, 2021 08:22:38 pm

Because (and I only speak from here in our situation in Ireland) unvaccinated people are in the majority clogging up hospital ICU beds and putting enormous pressure on the health service. 
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,327 posts | 2857 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #2367: Dec 22, 2021 10:15:54 pm
      Because (and I only speak from here in our situation in Ireland) unvaccinated people are in the majority clogging up hospital ICU beds and putting enormous pressure on the health service. 

not true
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,375 posts | 8624 
      Reply #2368: Dec 23, 2021 10:17:23 am
      Should listen to the Joe Rogan podcast with Dr Peter McCullough if you haven't mate it's ridiculous.

It's a F***ing eye opener to the bullshit surrounding this virus and vaccines that they can prove we're pretty much ready to go before the virus was even out.

Because the model was already there through medicines used for other diseases. It's not really a conspiracy, just F***ing dickheads like that Rogan gobs***e are too thick to get their heads around it or just being a controversial gobs***e to get listeners to his podcast.

Quick Reply