Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)

Read 474201 times
      Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,831 posts | 580 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)
      Reply #3864: Jan 14, 2023 07:36:03 pm
      Just glad we dont have to listen to players saying we let you down we will get better. Nothing - radio silence.

Fa cup or nothing then.
      Harrisimo

• 8,410 posts | 1431 
      Reply #3865: Jan 14, 2023 07:42:18 pm
      I'm not blind. That wasn't 3 at the back. Sorry. No idea what he's on about.

Jürgen says that was the worst .... well time to draw a line in the sand. Some thanks very much but we're moving on conversations need to be had. That was gutless, spineless and humiliating. Time for change.

Calm down..etc..I mean a genuine 3-5-2 might've worked if Darwin was fit.

Matip.Phillips.Konate
      Trent...Hendo...Fabinho. ..Thiago...Robbo
                        Mo...Darwin

But we deffo had 4 at the back and 3 in mid. He had Thiago further up, maybe he forgot to tell Hendo he'd be in the back 3 and the Ox was in mid with Mo & Cody the two up front.

'tis a mystery..

Jimsouse67

• 9,548 posts | 1495 
      Reply #3866: Jan 14, 2023 07:50:20 pm
      Just glad we dont have to listen to players saying we let you down we will get better. Nothing - radio silence.

Fa cup or nothing then.
      Hopefully they’ll
      Get a sizeable rocket up there F***ing arses.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,832 posts | 2459 
      Reply #3867: Jan 14, 2023 07:55:01 pm
      Hopefully they’ll
      Get a sizeable rocket up there f**king arses.

Even a rocket up the arse isn't enough to get our midfield going I'm afraid.

We needed midfielders in the Summer clear as day.

All we got was one crocked average midfielder on loan who likely won't kick a ball for us again.
      Livershrew
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,604 posts | 392 
      Reply #3868: Jan 14, 2023 08:39:12 pm
      it is somewhat disturbing that we had 6 weeks off, and managed to look even worse since. yet again today, im watching us and i have absolutely no idea what we are even trying to do.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,622 posts | 1515 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #3869: Jan 14, 2023 09:35:41 pm
      Just managed to see his post match interview... he looks absolutely drained of life  :f_wah:
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,711 posts | 896 
      Reply #3870: Jan 14, 2023 10:18:44 pm
      He needs to drop ox, and play carvalho. The lad was performing well at Fulham and he cant be worse then ox.

Hendo needs to sit on the bench for a while. I get that he is giving Keita time to get fully fit, but we cant wait any longer.

Still the best manager in the world imo. Just needs to be more ruthless.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,328 posts | 773 
      Reply #3871: Jan 14, 2023 10:37:34 pm
      We play Chelsea after the wolves game. Chelsea also struggling with form and injuries, it should make a very interesting encounter. Simply hope Jürgen can get  things right and the players respond, here's hoping !
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,475 posts | 823 
      Reply #3872: Jan 14, 2023 10:46:03 pm
      Just managed to see his post match interview... he looks absolutely drained of life  :f_wah:
      Maybe he should have stuck with the specs!...I'm sure we all feel for him, he's given us so much joy
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,248 posts | 1226 
      Reply #3873: Jan 14, 2023 10:51:50 pm
      Don't know what the solution is in the short term and how we get the team playing again but the calls for the manager to go are way over the top.

Investment and stability are what is needed, not lurching even further to the extreme of sacking of our best manager of the last 30 years, adding to the sense of crisis and putting whoever takes over under an equally enormous amount pressure. It makes no sense. I feel we should have the manager's back at a time like this and can't believe how quickly some are prepared to turn on him. He has earned the right.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,497 posts | 2868 
      Reply #3874: Jan 14, 2023 11:29:09 pm
      I hope I’m wrong but just can’t get over the feeling that this is the beginning of the end for Jürgen.

Really want to be wrong.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,484 posts | 8675 
      Reply #3875: Jan 15, 2023 12:20:11 am
      I hope I’m wrong but just can’t get over the feeling that this is the beginning of the end for Jürgen.

Really want to be wrong.

LFC never stay too sh*t for too long, it’s been a day to forget so just have a bevy and forget about it and trust the bossman in charge to sort it out over the next year or so.
      paulow63
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 685 posts | 91 
      Reply #3876: Jan 15, 2023 12:31:22 am
      Don't know what the solution is in the short term and how we get the team playing again but the calls for the manager to go are way over the top.

Investment and stability are what is needed, not lurching even further to the extreme of sacking of our best manager of the last 30 years, adding to the sense of crisis and putting whoever takes over under an equally enormous amount pressure. It makes no sense. I feel we should have the manager's back at a time like this and can't believe how quickly some are prepared to turn on him. He has earned the right.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,508 posts | 4850 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #3877: Jan 15, 2023 12:32:56 am

Really want to be wrong.

Get that feeling.

He just hasn't been backed enough. Anyone saying otherwise is just chatting absolute sh*t. Nowhere near enough. Wouldn't blame him for f**king off. Just scared of who they get in if he does. They won the f**king lottery getting him
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,886 posts | 6818 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #3878: Jan 15, 2023 01:27:27 am
      Jürgen is a stubborn c**t but he's OUR stubborn c**t and I wouldn't want anyone else trying to get us out of this F***ing mess.

Bet you we lift our game and beat Chelsea and things start to look a little bit rosier.

Let's just not get knocked out of the FA Cup first, though!
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,497 posts | 2868 
      Reply #3879: Jan 15, 2023 09:29:50 am
      LFC never stay too sh*t for too long, it’s been a day to forget so just have a bevy and forget about it and trust the bossman in charge to sort it out over the next year or so.

Yeah feel a bit different this morning to be honest.

Fingers crossed Jürgen outlasts the owners and we go again next season.

The whole situation just feels mental. Missed chances in Paris and a 10 minute Villa meltdown away from footballing immortality to this in just a few months.
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,527 posts | 224 
      Reply #3880: Jan 15, 2023 10:41:47 am
      He’s gone, this is the same as dortmund, he won’t change, his midfield stubbornness over last 2 years has now cost us

It’s time for a fresh face, we are an elite club and the club comes first over any manager or player who is holding them back out of stubbornness

It’s sad to see but like other Great managers like wenger and Jose, klopp is past his best and this season has shown how he has been caught out again

The boss told sky sports he didn’t see the last result coming, this shows he is living in Alternative reality and making excuses for our performances this season

We need someone ruthless

Bring Rafa back till end of the season to give us a fighting chance or accept finishing bottom half of the table, this isn’t a time for blind loyalty
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,245 posts | 3496 
      Reply #3881: Jan 15, 2023 10:42:26 am
      He’s gone, this is the same as dortmund, he won’t change, his midfield stubbornness over last 2 years has now cost us

It’s time for a fresh face, we are an elite club and the club comes first over any manager or player who is holding them back out of stubbornness

It’s sad to see but like other Great managers like wenger and Jose, klopp is past his best and this season has shown how he has been caught out again

The boss told sky sports he didn’t see the last result coming, this shows he is living in Alternative reality and making excuses for our performances this season

We need someone ruthless

Bring Rafa back till end of the season to give us a fighting chance or accept finishing bottom half of the table, this isn’t a time for blind loyalty

I’m staggered that you actually believe Rafa is the answer
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,228 posts | 4421 
      Reply #3882: Jan 15, 2023 11:08:59 am
      Something not been right at the club for a while.

Contract extensions to over the hill or injury prone players.
      Signings which don’t make any sense.
      Players going down like flys in training.
      Carrying on with tactics that a 5 year old would tell you doesn’t suit the current squad.

It’s all a bit of a mess now showing up on the pitch.
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,527 posts | 224 
      Reply #3883: Jan 15, 2023 11:11:53 am
      I’m staggered that you actually believe Rafa is the answer

Another manager is the answer but a knee jerk one isn’t good

Rafa until the end and then we review and get a proper structure in place again

We need someone ruthless who won’t carry players

Zidane would be another if he is available, proven winner and can bring in the right type of players

Emlyn Hughes
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,638 posts | 131 
      Reply #3884: Jan 15, 2023 11:20:16 am
      If we bring in a new manager, he would also need to be be backed with a large amount of money to build a squad… if Klopp is not getting any funds why would a new manager? I doubt that a new manager and a few tactical changes would make a difference
      Don77

• 6,635 posts | 1125 
      Reply #3885: Jan 15, 2023 11:22:56 am

Zidane would be another if he is available, proven winner and can bring in the right type of players

Give over. Klopp is our man. He's struggling at the moment. He's been shafted by the greedy parasites who own this club. The club is in chaos and they are to blame. And they don't give a f*ck. They just want out.

Klopp needs us and any red worth his salt will get behind a man who has given us everything. Nobody is perfect. He's made mistakes. He's been too loyal to some. But I don't doubt he will sort it if he's given any kind of f*cking tools to sort it.
      Harrisimo

• 8,410 posts | 1431 
      Reply #3886: Jan 15, 2023 11:44:57 am

Bring back Roy...er..Kenny..no..er. .Rafa...or Zidane..or Sam Allar...no...er..let me think...Gerrard....got there in the end..

Or we could just stop bullsh*tting and back the manager....just a thought..

Quick Reply