Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 8th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P20 W12 D4 L4

Liverpool fans support Zoe's Place Baby Hospice

Read 62374 times
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Re: Liverpool fans support Zoe's Place Baby Hospice
      Reply #115: Apr 19, 2008 11:16:30 pm
      That's only £58.50 and all your negative ratings are gone Ra Ra Rafa :D

You should have kept SamCharles on here for longer! He would have gone bankrupt! ;)
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,661 posts | 6957 
      Reply #116: May 18, 2008 09:35:26 am
      This campaign ends tomorrow.  With Gift Aid and the large donation from Greggs the bakers we are currently on £940.

Be good this Sunday - donate two weeks broadband costs.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #117: May 18, 2008 10:23:31 am
      Can't we extend this date JD, so we can include all the monies raised from the "Do" ?   ;)
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #118: May 18, 2008 07:13:59 pm
      And here's the link for anyone looking to buy tickets for the Charity Event at the Sandon 14-06-2008  ;)

http://www.lfcreds.com/zoes.php
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,661 posts | 6957 
      Reply #119: May 20, 2008 01:43:36 am
      Thanks to all the following who helped support this children's hospice in Liverpool as part of our fundraising.  Although 'side doesn't matter' I would like to add my special thanks to Smigger, our birthday girl, who helped secure a fantastic donation from a national company towards this campaign.

smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #120: May 20, 2008 08:10:18 am
      Thanks to all the following who helped support this children's hospice in Liverpool as part of our fundraising.  Although 'side doesn't matter' I would like to add my special thanks to Smigger, our birthday girl, who helped secure a fantastic donation from a national company towards this campaign.

Lets hope there's more to come, don't forget Woolworths in the Bootle Strand are raising funds for us all year this year, so hopefully by next March/April we will have another big cheque for Zoe's   ;)
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #121: May 23, 2008 07:44:37 pm
      If your unable to attend the charity night, or have not donated yet, then please use this thread (page 1) to contribute to the forums charity.
      You use the forum free of charge, so a little donation can help make some young lives a happier place.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #122: May 31, 2008 07:23:40 pm
      IMPORTANT UPDATE:

The venue of the Charity Night has been changed, this was due to unforeseen circumstances and the arseyness of the Sandon Hotel !!

The new venue is:  THE CLARENCE HOTEL, UTTING AVENUE (CORNER OF CHERRY LANE), LIVERPOOL L4 8SX

THIS IS JUST APPROX  1/4 OF A MILE AWAY FROM THE ORIGINAL VENUE SO SHOULDN'T CAUSE TOO MANY PROBLEMS.   

The date and time is still the same, and if the truth be known, I think this is a better venue  and the ale is probably cheaper !!  ;) :D

If anyone needs directions, then don't hesitate to give me, Kenny, JD or Graham a PM.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,661 posts | 6957 
      Reply #123: Jun 03, 2008 11:20:36 pm
      I have had a letter from Zoe's Place congratulating the members of the forum for their donations so far.  I'll scan it and get it posted up as soon as I can.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,661 posts | 6957 
      Reply #124: Jun 16, 2008 10:05:44 pm
      Can I just add that the only currently active fund-raising on LFC Reds is Andy's page for his Cork City marathon run at the start of the month.

We are going to unveil the total amount raised shortly but if anyone else feels bad at not turning up, or that you didn't get some raffle tickets (I won three prizes for a start thanks!) then you can throw some money behind Andy's efforts.

http://www.justgiving.com/red1028-andy

(and his forum thread is here
      http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php/topic,6355.0.html)

Quick Reply