Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Adidas jersey

Read 1614 times
      DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83
      Adidas jersey
      Nov 22, 2007 12:02:27 pm
      Alright, I'm after a jersey for my 7-aside team and the bas**rds have chose blue as the first colour and red as the second, obviously i wanted to have the red. so being a red i don't own any blue jersey's and all the ones in the stores here are crap. Ive found a couple of jersey's from Adidas on the net but they look alot like Chelsea's and i don't want to look like I'm a Chelsea fan. does any one know if you can buy an Adidas jersey that looks like any of the the liverpool shirts in blue? every time i use the Adidas site it freezes up on me, so thats useless. my mate says he has seen em around on the net but cant remember where. if anyone knows please let me know  ;)
      Oldred
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,230 posts | 87 
      Re: Adidas jersey
      Reply #1: Nov 22, 2007 12:46:28 pm
      Alternatively you could start supporting Chelsea or you could change your 7-a-side team? >:D
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #2: Nov 22, 2007 04:43:11 pm
      Ditch the team! Anyone who plays in blue should have their heads knocked in ! :P
      DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83
      Reply #3: Nov 23, 2007 03:39:43 am
       :lmao:, cheers guys thats a big help! :f_tongueincheek:

mate id rather cut my dick off than support chelsea!

yeah I know they're gay n all but being good players make up for it, we've won all our games so far. the team are manu and lfc supporters and our 2 strikers are Chelsea and arsenal supporters. I don't understand why they don't want red as the first because only 1 other team wears red and about 4 others wear blue?!
      also they play for my football team so this is good practice before preseason starts for us to start thinking about the game again.

Na seriously, does anyone know?
      « Last Edit: Nov 23, 2007 03:45:07 am by DOBBS83 »
      Venom-C
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 806 posts |
      Reply #4: Nov 23, 2007 06:12:29 am
      maybe you could get a top with a lighter shade of blue? I'd rather look like Man City than the chavs IMO.
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #5: Nov 23, 2007 08:40:16 am
      Have you tried www.prodirectsoccer.com ?
      DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83
      Reply #6: Nov 23, 2007 10:40:45 pm
      THANKS PAULROBBO! thats awsome, exactly what i wanted. its not the home jersey but they have our lfc away jersey in different colours, the united one doesnt look to bad either.

thanks again!

Quick Reply