Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 7th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P19 W7 D7 L5

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Fulham?

Alisson Becker
      8 (13.8%)
      Neco Williams
      2 (3.4%)
      Rhys Williams
      1 (1.7%)
      Nat Phillips
      8 (13.8%)
      Andy Robertson
      3 (5.2%)
      James Milner
      0 (0%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      0 (0%)
      Naby KeĆÆta
      15 (25.9%)
      Mohammed Salah
      1 (1.7%)
      Xherdan Shaqiri
      2 (3.4%)
      Diogo Jota
      11 (19%)
       Fabinho
      6 (10.3%)
      Sadio Mane
      1 (1.7%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Voting closed: Mar 11, 2021 03:54:05 pm

Liverpool 0-1 Fulham: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 31066 times
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,131 posts | 3462 
      Re: Liverpool 0-1 Fulham: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #736: Mar 07, 2021 09:20:58 pm
      Good quote as you are either a dumb f**ker or you have been hitting your head against a brick wall for years.

Itā€™s easy to hit your head against a brick wall than try and reason with trolls like you
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,410 posts | 2829 
      Reply #737: Mar 07, 2021 09:21:05 pm
      If JĆ¼rgen had any integrity he'd resign, but I suspect he's waiting to be sacked to get the big payday

Who the F**k are you to be questioning Klopp's integrity and suggest he's only here for the money now? The man couldn't bury his own mother a few weeks ago and we've got posters suggesting he's a sh*te man 'with no integrity'. Absolute shitbag of a post that.

The man took us from mid table mediocrity, won us the two biggest trophies in the world, made us World Champions and here we are at the first crisis and you can't wait for him to be gone. Bet you're the type that would call him a coward if he walked.

F***ing ridiculous.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,131 posts | 3462 
      Reply #738: Mar 07, 2021 09:21:18 pm
      We will if those muppets don't sack JĆ¼rgen.

Why will they sack Klopp ?
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,195 posts | 4406 
      Reply #739: Mar 07, 2021 09:22:50 pm

So you donā€™t actually have anything that says ā€œwe didnā€™t meet the asking priceā€ - you are just making it up then

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11669/12220127/duje-caleta-car-marseille-defender-reveals-he-almost-joined-liverpool-in-january-transfer-window

ā€œ Liverpool are understood to have agreed a deal with Marseille for Croatia international Caleta-Car but the French club pulled out due to concerns they could not sign a replacement for him before the transfer deadline.ā€

Iā€™m not sure what ā€œriskā€ you are on about - the club spends the money it makes. Simple as that

Im not sure you are either a child or one of those single men living with their Mum who has no idea of reality and just believes everything written in the Echo as gospel.
      weareliverpool
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 586 posts | 102 
      Reply #740: Mar 07, 2021 09:23:13 pm
      Itā€™s easy to hit your head against a brick wall than try and reason with trolls like you

Trolls?if you don't want me to post then stop shining FSG turds.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,464 posts | 4591 
      Reply #741: Mar 07, 2021 09:27:10 pm
      Canā€™t wait for the league to finish.. hopefully manager & players will go away on a break, reflect & recharge to retain the league back off City..

Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,131 posts | 3462 
      Reply #742: Mar 07, 2021 09:27:29 pm

Im not sure you are either a child or one of those single men living with their Mum who has no idea of reality and just believes everything written in the Echo as gospel.

I guess from your responses you are unable to provide anything substantive to back your belief that we wouldnā€™t pay the fee. I guess we will never see one

That link above was from Sky Sports 🤷ā€ā™‚ļø

weareliverpool
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 586 posts | 102 
      Reply #743: Mar 07, 2021 09:27:34 pm

Do i need to answer that question?All FSG care about is qualifying for the CL and the revenue they get from that and rewards ie sponsors,we are nowhere near that and sliding down the table,that's why i think they may pull the trigger,Kenny finished 8th and was in two finals winning one but these clowns sacked Kenny.
      siavashiva
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 811 posts | 113 
      Reply #744: Mar 07, 2021 09:28:11 pm
      If JĆ¼rgen had any integrity he'd resign, but I suspect he's waiting to be sacked to get the big payday. The current form is catastrophic, I think this is now the worst title defence ever isn't it?  I would hold Klopp in much higher regard if he walked instead of being pushed.

Whatever happens I will forever hold Klopp in the very highest regard and thank him for 3 wonderful years of football giving us CL #6 and of course finally delivering the league.

F**k off mate. Criticize the manager all you want but suggesting he has no integrity and is waiting for a big paycheck is why people put you on ignore. Have you actually watched JĆ¼rgen talk before. You obviously have no clue what kind of a person he is. He might be lost a bit at this moment but he simply is not a quitter, and most definitely not looking for a big paycheck you absolute bellend.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,131 posts | 3462 
      Reply #745: Mar 07, 2021 09:28:44 pm
      Do i need to answer that question?All FSG care about is qualifying for the CL and the revenue they get from that and rewards ie sponsors,we are nowhere near that and sliding down the table,that's why i think they may pull the trigger,Kenny finished 8th and was in two finals winning one but these clowns sacked Kenny.

Klopp will not get the sack regardless of what happens this season 🤦ā€ā™‚ļø
      Mmmklopp
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 344 posts | 74 
      Reply #746: Mar 07, 2021 09:29:41 pm

So you donā€™t actually have anything that says ā€œwe didnā€™t meet the asking priceā€ - you are just making it up then

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11669/12220127/duje-caleta-car-marseille-defender-reveals-he-almost-joined-liverpool-in-january-transfer-window

ā€œ Liverpool are understood to have agreed a deal with Marseille for Croatia international Caleta-Car but the French club pulled out due to concerns they could not sign a replacement for him before the transfer deadline.ā€

Iā€™m not sure what ā€œriskā€ you are on about - the club spends the money it makes. Simple as that

Well then that's what you get when you go shopping for a CB on THE TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY.

No wonder Marseille couldn't find a replacement
      weareliverpool
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 586 posts | 102 
      Reply #747: Mar 07, 2021 09:29:52 pm

Klopp will not get the sack regardless of what happens this season 🤦ā€ā™‚ļø

For once i hope your right.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,195 posts | 4406 
      Reply #748: Mar 07, 2021 09:38:17 pm
      I guess from your responses you are unable to provide anything substantive to back your belief that we wouldnā€™t pay the fee. I guess we will never see one

That link above was from Sky Sports 🤷ā€ā™‚ļø

Neither have you, so you you have gone from the Echo to Sky sports who know even less about our club and the dealings that go on.
      None of the reliable journalists linked to LFC reported what you say!

FSG must pay well for the overtime you put in?

Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,131 posts | 3462 
      Reply #749: Mar 07, 2021 09:39:14 pm
      Neither have you, so you you have gone from the Echo to Sky sports who know even less about our club and the dealings that go on.
      None of the reliable journalists linked to LFC reported what you say!

FSG must pay well for the overtime you put in?

So do these reliable journalists back up your theory then ? I guess you have the link to show us 🤷ā€ā™‚ļø
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,195 posts | 4406 
      Reply #750: Mar 07, 2021 09:43:26 pm

So do these reliable journalists back up your theory then ? I guess you have the link to show us 🤷ā€ā™‚ļø

I donā€™t have to prove anything to you, you are the one who gets his knickers or is it nappies in a twist if anyone tells you what the real world is like.

Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,131 posts | 3462 
      Reply #751: Mar 07, 2021 09:47:42 pm
      I donā€™t have to prove anything to you, you are the one who gets his knickers or is it nappies in a twist if anyone tells you what the real world is like.

Thatā€™s cool - at least we know now that your statement that we didnā€™t get him because the owners would pay the fee is baseless . Good to get it cleared up , anyway best you go get ready to be back to school tomorrow 👍
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,195 posts | 4406 
      Reply #752: Mar 07, 2021 09:49:23 pm

Thatā€™s cool - at least we know now that your statement that we didnā€™t get him because the owners would pay the fee is baseless . Good to get it cleared up , anyway best you go get ready to be back to school tomorrow 👍

Haha knew it exactly the sort of response from a junior, in which case I hope you are getting more than minimum wages from FSG kiddo, we know how tight they are 😂

Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,131 posts | 3462 
      Reply #753: Mar 07, 2021 09:51:15 pm
      Haha knew it exactly the sort of response from a junior, in which case I hope you are getting more than minimum wages from FSG kiddo, we know how tight they are 😂

😂 sorry donā€™t work for the owners or the club , I have to pay them each year for my ST
      Livershrew
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,580 posts | 391 
      Reply #754: Mar 07, 2021 10:01:28 pm
      whats absolutely mental, we made 7 changes and the game was basically identical to all the recent shitshows. i cant remember there ever being a run like this, where not only do we fail to score, we can barely create a chance. Never do you think we will score. its absolutely staggering. yet again today, their keeper has to make what, one decent save?  frightening fall this....
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #755: Mar 07, 2021 10:01:50 pm
      If JĆ¼rgen had any integrity he'd resign, but I suspect he's waiting to be sacked to get the big payday. The current form is catastrophic, I think this is now the worst title defence ever isn't it? 

If you had any integrity you would leave the forum once and for all.

........................ ........................ ........................ .....................

Over the last decade I've met some cu*ts and keyboard warriors on his forum ...gladly few and far between.

When things turn around I will invest a few minutes of my life collating your worst posts with that of a certain Mr Neville who is also spitting bile today ...... and put them all on display for posterity to read.

« Last Edit: Mar 08, 2021 09:26:26 am by MIRO »
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,697 posts | 3935 
      Reply #756: Mar 07, 2021 10:05:10 pm
      whats absolutely mental, we made 7 changes and the game was basically identical to all the recent shitshows. i cant remember there ever being a run like this, where not only do we fail to score, we can barely create a chance. Never do you think we will score. its absolutely staggering. yet again today, their keeper has to make what, one decent save?  frightening fall this....

It must be some type of world record to not look like scoring at all in over 11 hours of football at home?
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,821 posts | 6771 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #757: Mar 07, 2021 10:10:01 pm
      Lots of people blaming JĆ¼rgen

How about his back room F***ing staff that were quick to get interviewed when we became Champions.

WTF are they doing?

Are they suggesting different tactics, methods, formations to JĆ¼rgen or they just saying you are the Boss, what you say goes!!!

I'm so F***ing depressed, sat here at work in the F***ing office on a Public Holiday and just can't stop the tears from welling up!
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,562 posts | 1670 
      • YNWA
      Reply #758: Mar 07, 2021 10:22:20 pm
      whats absolutely mental, we made 7 changes and the game was basically identical to all the recent shitshows.

That is something frustrating about the match today, that we made a lot of changes, but we got pretty much the same performance.

In saying that, JĆ¼rgen had one eye on the Leipzig game, so even though we made changes, maybe they weren't the strongest changes we could have made.

Still and all, very very frustrating.

Quick Reply