Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 4th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Balague denies Rafa leaving story as 'rubbish'

Read 4241 times
      DontBuyTheSun
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts | -2 
      Re: Balague denies Rafa leaving story as 'rubbish'
      Reply #23: Jan 10, 2008 04:25:54 pm
      Yes I am.  Do you have a problem with that?

When Chris Bascombe left and now Tony Barrat has been the 'head' Liverpool FC writer.  He had his F***ing nose in the sh*t too.  If you can remember he joined in with the 'Rafa's going to be sacked'.

So here it is.  Tony Barrat is a c**t ;)

I sent you a pm court LFC unlike Bascombe Tony is a regular match goer and still stands on the kop and has done for a while mixes with normal fans drinks with normal regular match going lads and if you think Liverpool FC and others are not talking to the Echo your head is in the sand. As for the "Rafa is getting sacked" piece it was done around the week of the Porto game and a certain march in his support was done around the ground and in the stadium so no smoke without fire hey 40,000 taught he might be in trouble at that time and a lot still do.
      So what exactly qualifys him to be a c**t then?
      « Last Edit: Jan 10, 2008 04:29:05 pm by DontBuyTheSun »
      Olliver
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 778 posts | 11 
      Reply #24: Jan 10, 2008 04:47:36 pm
      The English press are a just a load of cu*ts. They have no stories so they are making up sh*t about the most successful team in England. And they wonder why the national team do so sh*t! they made up a load of rubbish there and didnt help our bid to qualify to euro 2008.

As for Klinsman, who actually gives a sh*t about him, If he were to ever get the job then the fans would'nt be chanting good things like they do to Rafa, it would be more like 'Klinsman out!!!'

Surely Rafa can file a law suit against the english press for slander or something, take the fuckers to the cleaners!!!

It annoys me so much hearing all this talk about Rafa getting the sack, theres no need for it!! :f_steam: :f_steam: :f_steam: :f_steam:

YES, I agree with u. Press make often a lot of noise without any proofs. I was very shocked when yr press buried yr national team so quickly.People need to be given a chance. Rafa must be given a chance. Remember about how many years Fergie needed to create a team, not only a collection of good gifted players. We all simply want to see the results immediatly but to build up the team for years it takes more time than we expect. It's simply to understand. He can make us a king for a day. But I think we long for more than that to be  kings forever, to be always on the top of English football
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #25: Jan 10, 2008 04:52:17 pm
      BTW, a must read for all genuine LFC supporters:

"A season on the brink"- Author - Guillem Balague

Review of our great CL winning season and step by step accounts of SG two aborted moves to Chavski.

Enthralling reading and a genuine insight into the living legend that is Mr Rafael Benitez.
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #26: Jan 10, 2008 05:17:04 pm
      I sent you a pm court LFC unlike Bascombe Tony is a regular match goer and still stands on the kop and has done for a while mixes with normal fans drinks with normal regular match going lads and if you think Liverpool FC and others are not talking to the Echo your head is in the sand. As for the "Rafa is getting sacked" piece it was done around the week of the Porto game and a certain march in his support was done around the ground and in the stadium so no smoke without fire hey 40,000 taught he might be in trouble at that time and a lot still do.
      So what exactly qualifys him to be a c**t then?

Read THIS and THIS. Can you honestly say this is the sort of level headed journalism we have come to expect from the Echo? To me it seems like exactly the sort of sensationalist sh*te we see in the tabloids every day, hence why I agreed with Courts assessment of Barrett. Since he has taken over Barrett has seemed intent on mudslinging along with the rest of the British media, whether he feels the need to make a name for himself or not I don't know, but that is why I have the opinion I do of him.

I hope that answers your query, have a nice day.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,685 posts | 6981 
      Reply #27: Jan 10, 2008 06:14:44 pm
      I'm well aware Barrett is a Liverpool fan.  I think the point is when Bascombe left he initially went down the sensationalism route.

The Liverpool Echo has usually been very much in touch with the supporters opinions and on that occassion he helped fan the flames of a story that occurred simply because Rafa was having a pissed off day at the office.

He should have known better.
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #28: Jan 10, 2008 06:31:16 pm
      Read THIS and THIS. Can you honestly say this is the sort of level headed journalism we have come to expect from the Echo? To me it seems like exactly the sort of sensationalist sh*te we see in the tabloids every day, hence why I agreed with Courts assessment of Barrett. Since he has taken over Barrett has seemed intent on mudslinging along with the rest of the British media, whether he feels the need to make a name for himself or not I don't know, but that is why I have the opinion I do of him.

I hope that answers your query, have a nice day.

That completely echos my opinion!

DontBuyTheSun, are you Tony Barratt himself?  :D
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,685 posts | 6981 
      Reply #29: Jan 10, 2008 06:34:41 pm
       :ontopic:

Quick Reply