Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 3rd of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W3 D0 L0

Pre match: Liverpool v West Ham - EPL - Anfield, Saturday March 5th, K.O. 17.30

Read 4853 times
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,367 posts | 2880 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool v West Ham - EPL - Anfield, Saturday March 5th, K.O. 17.30
      Reply #23: Mar 04, 2022 12:01:07 pm
      I have this season finishing level on points, dont ask, and coming down to goal difference

This is one we have to win
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,479 posts | 4596 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool v West Ham - EPL - Anfield, Saturday March 5th, K.O. 17.30
      Reply #24: Mar 04, 2022 12:03:33 pm
      Bit of a stone in your shoe team West Ham...

I’ll take the 3 points with whatever performance & even if it’s scored in the 95th minute of the match...

rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,316 posts | 1672 
      Reply #25: Mar 04, 2022 12:36:15 pm
      Sounds like Matip out and doubts over Naby and Jones as well as Thiago
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,506 posts | 2871 
      Reply #26: Mar 04, 2022 12:42:56 pm
      Alisson; Trent, Konate, VVD, Robertson; Fabinho, Henderson, Elliott; Salah, Mane, Diaz.

With the threat of Bowen and Antonio on the counter I think we would have played Konate anyway so not the worst game for Matip to be ill for.
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,374 posts | 1030 
      Reply #27: Mar 04, 2022 01:56:41 pm
      Sounds like Matip out and doubts over Naby and Jones as well as Thiago
      A clean bill of health for all of about a week but looks like the usual suspects back on the medical table.
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,762 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #28: Mar 04, 2022 02:11:10 pm
      ---------------------Alisson------------------
      TAA-----Konate--------VvD-------Robbo
      ------Hendo----Fabinho-----Elliott---
      ------Salah---------Jota---------Mane--

It will be a tough game, West Ham are a good side who seem to play us tough.
      rossyred

• 9,316 posts | 1672 
      Reply #29: Mar 04, 2022 02:30:42 pm
      A clean bill of health for all of about a week but looks like the usual suspects back on the medical table.

Not ideal just hope one game for all of them plus Bobby should be back for Milan as well
      ruthcity

• 6,938 posts | 1480 
      Reply #30: Mar 04, 2022 03:49:24 pm
      Certainly a very worrying situation over those who are unavailable. We are showing signs of weakness in squad availability and we have to watch out.
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,243 posts | 1112 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool v west ham - P/l - Anfield, Saturday March 5th, ko 17.30
      Reply #31: Mar 04, 2022 04:04:09 pm
      bad timing on my part, but it is his 18th birthday this weekend, so off to pub after batman.

Congratulations man. As a father of 2 boys (and a daughter on the way) I'm definitely looking forward to that coming of age moment with them. YNWA
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,243 posts | 1112 
      Reply #32: Mar 04, 2022 04:06:54 pm
      CJ can't buy a break this season. To be fair, he's starting to show some worrying signs from his body. Not ideal at 22. I've said it before and I'll say it again. He and Harvey are just cut from different cloths, mark my words.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,528 posts | 3466 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #33: Mar 04, 2022 04:30:54 pm
      CJ can't buy a break this season. To be fair, he's starting to show some worrying signs from his body. Not ideal at 22. I've said it before and I'll say it again. He and Harvey are just cut from different cloths, mark my words.

Curtis missed  a few games with an eye problem. Not exactly sure what you're on about
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,608 posts | 1814 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #34: Mar 04, 2022 05:39:16 pm
      Congratulations man. As a father of 2 boys (and a daughter on the way) I'm definitely looking forward to that coming of age moment with them. YNWA

18 is class age  wish it was me again. L o l

Both my kids not too bothered with drink unlike me, but they been told can at least goto bar and buy me a pint.  😂
      rossyred

• 9,316 posts | 1672 
      Reply #35: Mar 04, 2022 07:36:21 pm
      Hospitality  ticket for tomorrow happy days free grog and meal and hopefully 3 points if I'm not too pissed
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,038 posts | 2692 
      Reply #36: Mar 05, 2022 02:18:07 am
      Certainly a very worrying situation over those who are unavailable. We are showing signs of weakness in squad availability and we have to watch out.

Nothing buying six.players to replace the three sickos won't take care of
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #37: Mar 05, 2022 07:41:17 am
      All we have to do when we see Moyes is pretend we are playing Everton and it will be 3 points in the bag for us, (easy as pie.)
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,328 posts | 773 
      Reply #38: Mar 05, 2022 10:10:11 am
      Going for a 3  1 win for the Reds, with a full strength side, should prove too strong for the hammers !
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,605 posts | 1683 
      • YNWA
      Reply #39: Mar 05, 2022 11:21:40 am
      Would go strong lineup, from what's available.

Ally
      TAA Konate VVD Robbo
        Hendo Fab Keita
         Salah Jota Mane

Still remember that away game were Allison got rattled by them, and we need to be ready for them to do that again, getting guys up against him for set pieces, blocking him. Though Ally needs to focus on the ball, not the man.
      Would pick Konate over Matip, though not sure Jürgen will. He's been excellent when played.
      And start Mane for strength/battlin, then bring Diaz on later.
      Game on Tues but in a good position in that.
      With the Manc derby tomorrow, need the 3 points to keep the pressure on Shitty.
      COYRs!!!!!!!!!!!
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,728 posts | 3945 
      Reply #40: Mar 05, 2022 11:25:45 am
      Would go strong lineup, from what's available.

Ally
      TAA Konate VVD Robbo
        Hendo Fab Keita
         Salah Jota Mane

Still remember that away game were Allison got rattled by them, and we need to be ready for them to do that again, getting guys up against him for set pieces, blocking him. Though Ally needs to focus on the ball, not the man.
      Would pick Konate over Matip, though not sure Jürgen will. He's been excellent when played.
      And start Mane for strength/battlin, then bring Diaz on later.
      Game on Tues but in a good position in that.
      With the Manc derby tomorrow, need the 3 points to keep the pressure on Shitty.
      COYRs!!!!!!!!!!!

Matip is ill apparently so Konate will start I’m sure.

Heard Keita might not make it too, so can imagine a midfield 3 of Henderson, Fabinho and Elliott.

Personally I would start Salah, Jota and Mane for this one.
      PTU
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,087 posts | 631 
      Reply #41: Mar 05, 2022 11:30:10 am

Heard Keita might not make it too, so can imagine a midfield 3 of Henderson, Fabinho and Elliott.

My thoughts exactly. Diaz will be a good option to come off the bench if necessary.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,728 posts | 3945 
      Reply #42: Mar 05, 2022 11:32:06 am
      My thoughts exactly. Diaz will be a good option to come off the bench if necessary.

I still can’t get over how many options we have. Diaz off the bench? Incredible when you think about it! What a team
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,605 posts | 1683 
      • YNWA
      Reply #43: Mar 05, 2022 11:48:23 am

Ah OK, well don't think Konate weakens us anyway. Like him.

If Keita out [again] I'd prob go with Jones ahead of Elliot, but will see I guess.
      Presume Thiago still out too.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,728 posts | 3945 
      Reply #44: Mar 05, 2022 12:19:58 pm
      Ah OK, well don't think Konate weakens us anyway. Like him.

If Keita out [again] I'd prob go with Jones ahead of Elliot, but will see I guess.
      Presume Thiago still out too.

Think Jones is injured too mate
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,605 posts | 1683 
      • YNWA
      Reply #45: Mar 05, 2022 12:30:07 pm

Ah ffs :) Elliot it is so

Quick Reply