Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Man Utd?

Alisson Becker
      14 (24.6%)
      Virgil van Dijk
      11 (19.3%)
      Ibrahima Konaté
      3 (5.3%)
      Kostas Tsimikas
      5 (8.8%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      1 (1.8%)
      Wataru Endo
      18 (31.6%)
      Ryan Gravenberch
      0 (0%)
      Dominik Szoboszlai
      0 (0%)
      Mohammed Salah
      0 (0%)
      Darwin Núñez
      0 (0%)
      Luis Diaz
      3 (5.3%)
      Joe Gomez
      1 (1.8%)
      Harvey Elliott
      1 (1.8%)
      Cody Gakpo
      0 (0%)
      Curtis Jones
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Voting closed: Dec 21, 2023 06:25:22 pm

Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 10516 times
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Re: Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #391: Dec 18, 2023 11:07:52 am
      As much as they wanted a draw we didn’t threat, no movement, no drive a very flat performance and what I find worrying is it has been like that for weeks now, at least we can improve and we’re sitting good at the moment

Agree - I think Van Dijk and Klopp comments after the game about us dominating are putting a very false lens on the reality.

Yes they sat back but at no point did we look a threat. Under Rafa we seemed to have lots of games where the keeper played a worldie and we did everything but score….that wasn’t the case here, we weren’t scoring in a month of Sundays, it was just so flat.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,076 posts | 3441 
      Reply #392: Dec 18, 2023 12:09:04 pm
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,946 posts | 5007 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #393: Dec 18, 2023 12:50:03 pm
      Crushed for a good post?

It’s a win win with Salah, many will be happy to see him stay, many will be happy to receive £150/200 million given his age.

You will push City & Arsenal but like I’ve said all year you’ve just not got that quality in depth like the said two, especially City. KDB will be back soon and so the charge will begin. 🤢

We’ve not even hit the injuries side yet that most clubs go through come January. The worse is round the corner when the noisy neighbours get going.

On yesterdays evidence it certainly seems performance wise we’re short, definitely, but we are still in transition and it looks like the teething problems are becoming more of a annoyance, difficult to put a finger on why finishing has suddenly become a bit of a concern as well, but all teams go thru barren spells despite creating enough chances,

To be honest we were sh*te yesterday, some will argue Munts dragged us down to their level, but that’s not how I see it, we all knew Munts would be sh*te so it was our onus to get around whatever they thru at us, they came for the draw and that’s what they got, but not thru hard work and determination, but through us not being at the races, not clinical enough and simply way off the pace,

Talk of pace, i can’t remember a derby as slow as this was, sometimes it was static, I’m screaming for us to up the tempo and we did periodically but no where near what we usually do, and a far cry from the Gegenpress we expected to see, only the first 5 mins was how I expected us to be in their faces,

Thought Jürgen missed a trick leaving Harvey on the bench to start with, his energy was exactly what was needed, and Gackpo instead of Nunez would for me been a better option, but what the F**k do I know ?

After all the build up through the week it was a bit of a damp squid, neither side were shown in the greatest of lights, Utd were sh*te, we were less sh*te, simples, again I reiterated, Utd came looking to not to lose and that’s exactly what they got, ETH will be a happier man than Jürgen that’s for sure!!!

Massive next week now, and if we play like we did yesterday we’ll get Mullered, we need to get our fingers out of our arse and play like we mean business, no more Fannying around !!!

YNWA
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,548 posts | 1779 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #394: Dec 18, 2023 12:52:14 pm

On yesterdays evidence it certainly seems performance wise we’re short, definitely, but we are still in transition and it looks like the teething problems are becoming more of a annoyance, difficult to put a finger on why finishing has suddenly become a bit of a concern as well, but all teams go thru barren spells despite creating enough chances,

To be honest we were sh*te yesterday, some will argue Munts dragged us down to their level, but that’s not how I see it, we all knew Munts would be sh*te so it was our onus to get around whatever they thru at us, they came for the draw and that’s what they got, but not thru hard work and determination, but through us not being at the races, not clinical enough and simply way off the pace,

Talk of pace, i can’t remember a derby as slow as this was, sometimes it was static, I’m screaming for us to up the tempo and we did periodically but no where near what we usually do, and a far cry from the Gegenpress we expected to see, only the first 5 mins was how I expected us to be in their faces,

Thought Jürgen missed a trick leaving Harvey on the bench to start with, his energy was exactly what was needed, and Gackpo instead of Nunez would for me been a better option, but what the F**k do I know ?

After all the build up through the week it was a bit of a damp squid, neither side were shown in the greatest of lights, Utd were sh*te, we were less sh*te, simples, again I reiterated, Utd came looking to not to lose and that’s exactly what they got, ETH will be a happier man than Jürgen that’s for sure!!!

Massive next week now, and if we play like we did yesterday we’ll get Mullered, we need to get our fingers out of our arse and play like we mean business, no more Fannying around !!!

YNWA

I have no worries about arsenal, they will try and play footi, which will help us. Unlike these low to mid table teams that just want play 10 men behind the ball.  :lmao:
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,548 posts | 1779 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #395: Dec 18, 2023 12:52:32 pm
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,345 posts | 1532 
      Reply #396: Dec 18, 2023 01:54:11 pm
      Don't necessarily agree with that. Mane played from the left but he wasn't afraid of mixing it up and driving down to the byline and using his left foot.

Some are able to use their chocolate foot more than others. Mo very occasionally uses his right, don’t remember seeing Diaz use his left. 🤷‍♂️
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,027 posts | 2719 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #397: Dec 18, 2023 02:15:50 pm
      Imagine being a manky fan just now and putting up with those hodgson style tactics.

It’s not that bad. 😂
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,076 posts | 3441 
      Reply #398: Dec 18, 2023 02:28:16 pm

Are you sure

When did a Manc team ever come to Anfield and play like that - embarrassing
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,027 posts | 2719 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #399: Dec 18, 2023 02:49:06 pm
      Are you sure

When did a Manc team ever come to Anfield and play like that - embarrassing

Desperate times Pj, poor I know but until we turn it round it’s certainly better than nothing. It was an added bonus keeping you off the top. 😂

You don’t need me to tell you you’ve been scraping results of late playing mediocre football. It was coming wasn’t it, just hurt a bit more coming off us lot. 😂
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,022 posts | 3352 
      Reply #400: Dec 18, 2023 03:26:08 pm
      Think there's a load of over the top criticism going on after yesterday's result and performance. Alright it wasn't as pretty as we'd of liked nor the result we were probably all expecting but for the vast majority of that game we F***ing twatted the cu*ts. People can say we didn't threaten but Van Dijk, Konate and Gakpo all had decent headers that they should have done better with. Konate had that lovely turn and shot. Salah and Diaz got saves out of Onana. And there were a couple of almost moments, like Nunez almost getting on the end of Salah's lob (ooh Matron!) and Trent firing wide from just outside the box. They had one real effort that Hojlund fu**ed up as usual.

Ali was basically a spectator for the most part. And they had no desire to come out of their half. We've had issues with that sort of team in the past and yesterday it was just one of those games - it just happened to come against United. Maybe that's why people are carrying on the way they are because of the opposition. Or maybe people are believing the sh*t Neville and Carragher were spouting on commentary.

Win on Saturday and we're still top at Crimbo, don't really think it's time to be hanging from a rope just yet.

Alisson - as said he was basically a spectator, had one real save to make and made it. Not much else to comment.

Alexander-Arnold - disappointed with the ball at his feet yesterday, considering that's meant to be his strength he was poor. The effort he had where he just ran on to it, he probably should have done better with in reality. 20 yards out, nobody near him and drags it wide. Defensively he wasn't as bad as we've seen previously but it wasn't perfect either.

Konate - had two decent chances, especially the turn and hit one but unfortuantely couldn't find the net on either. Probably more disappointed in the header because you'd expect a centre half to be more powerful in the air than graceful on the ground. Defensively, he had little to do and what he did he did very well as did his partner beside him.

Van Dijk - almost the same as above. Don't know how much more he could have done with his header but anywhere either side of Onana and it goes in. Unfortunately it just straight at the keeper. Defensively he continues to get back to his very best.

Tsimikas - I've said in the last few games but he's getting better with every passing game, can certainly see how much he's benefitting from a run in the side. First few games this year he was shocking but he's gradually grown back into the role and yesterday he was one of the best performers. And he was ready to Antony a good F***ing twatting, which is always good.

Szoboszlai - less said the better.

Endo - I was fearful when he got booked that he'd get a second such is his eagerness to win the ball back but he controlled himself very well. And he was boss yesterday. Winning the ball back on a regular basis, keeping the ball ticking over, trying to move us forward. Alls that was missing was a good old Endo kicking someone proper.

Gravenberch - tried a few times to drive us forward but like most yesterday it was just missing that little bit of quality when it mattered. Wasn't dreadful but wasn't quite as good as we needed to open up the 11 men behind the ball tactic that those shitbags played.

Salah - seen him getting slaughtered (again) as well as divvys going back to saying how we should be selling him and it just makes me F***ing laugh. Could of easily had two or three assists yesterday as well as a goal if the officials gave the correct decision with the Luke Shaw handball. Nunez from the lob, Trent from the roll across the box and Gomez when he made the overlap. He was more than ok yesterday.

Nunez - caused a few problems but lacked that bit composure when it mattered. The potential penalty on Diaz probably shouldn't have got that far if Darwin had just had the shot in the first place (another chance that came from Salah). He really is struggling when teams offer him little space to run into but the longer he works under Jürgen, the more that will come.

Diaz - for me our best performer on the day. And the left hand side was our more dangerous route for most of the game, certainly until the subs came on. He was offering us the outball and was trying to get us going forward. He, though, like everybody else just lacked that real cutting edge. One real chance where he squared Dalot up then just made it so obvious he was cutting back inside for their full back to nick the ball off him. Dangerous but a little toothless, which maybe sums up his Liverpool career.

Gomez - we certainly improved when Joe came on. Whether that was Joey coming on or Szoboszlai going off is up for debate though. I'm starting to come round to the idea of Gomez playing right back and Trent moving into the middle full time because it means we have two options then rather than no right back when we're attacking. Joe really offered us a threat down the right though and I've said it previously this season but this lad is deffo gonna score at some point this season.

Gakpo - another who helped us improve when he came on. I know Neville and Carragher were banging on about how United took control of the game after the subs but they clearly F***ing didn't. I know they were slagging Cody off for having a dig from distance but he was well within his right to have that effort. And the longer Cody was on the pitch, the better he played.

Elliott - probably a little unfair to expect a kid of 20 to constantly be the saviour from the bench and that's what we are asking from Harvey at the minute. And even he got the bullshit from Carragher because he had a shot from distance. There was nothing else on for Harvey, so why not have a dig esepcially when he's got the confidence he has after the Palace goal? The old cliche is you don't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket. OK we didn't win the lottery despite all our boys buying a ticket but you've got to have a go otherwise you don't get anywhere.

Jones - could, and probably should, have done a lot better with his chance following the Shaw handball. Other than that, he didn't really do much in his cameo.

Overall, it's a disappointing result and performance but it's nowhere near as bad as some have made out. It's another game ticked off that keeps the title in our hands. It's another clean sheet. And as I said at the top of this, if we beat Arsenal, which we should, then we're still top of the League come Christmas. But it seems like people have forgot that.

On another day, this could have easily been another 7-0 drumming. Jürgen said before the game that last season every time we hit the target we scored but that doesn't happen too often, yesterday was proof of that. But like I say, another day where the gods are shining on us then it does end up 7-0 again and everybody thinks we're as good as that scoreline reflects.
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,319 posts | 775 
      Reply #401: Dec 18, 2023 05:02:41 pm

YNWA
      Slow.....There was a phase of play at around 70 minutes when Alisson had the ball at his feet, about half way to the half way line...and all time stood still...nothing.....stil l nothing.....and still...nothing. I honestly thought the screen had frozen. What was that?
      ToshackKeeganOneNil
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 561 posts | 110 
      Reply #402: Dec 18, 2023 06:20:36 pm

Are you going to the open top bus parade in Manchester?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,027 posts | 2719 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #403: Dec 18, 2023 07:52:19 pm
      Are you going to the open top bus parade in Manchester?

Maybe if you’re not top on  Christmas Day. 😂
      gazred
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 835 posts | 299 
      Reply #404: Dec 18, 2023 10:39:37 pm
      Think there's a load of over the top criticism going on after yesterday's result and performance. Alright it wasn't as pretty as we'd of liked nor the result we were probably all expecting but for the vast majority of that game we F***ing twatted the cu*ts. People can say we didn't threaten but Van Dijk, Konate and Gakpo all had decent headers that they should have done better with. Konate had that lovely turn and shot. Salah and Diaz got saves out of Onana. And there were a couple of almost moments, like Nunez almost getting on the end of Salah's lob (ooh Matron!) and Trent firing wide from just outside the box. They had one real effort that Hojlund fu**ed up as usual.

Ali was basically a spectator for the most part. And they had no desire to come out of their half. We've had issues with that sort of team in the past and yesterday it was just one of those games - it just happened to come against United. Maybe that's why people are carrying on the way they are because of the opposition. Or maybe people are believing the sh*t Neville and Carragher were spouting on commentary.

Win on Saturday and we're still top at Crimbo, don't really think it's time to be hanging from a rope just yet.

Alisson - as said he was basically a spectator, had one real save to make and made it. Not much else to comment.

Alexander-Arnold - disappointed with the ball at his feet yesterday, considering that's meant to be his strength he was poor. The effort he had where he just ran on to it, he probably should have done better with in reality. 20 yards out, nobody near him and drags it wide. Defensively he wasn't as bad as we've seen previously but it wasn't perfect either.

Konate - had two decent chances, especially the turn and hit one but unfortuantely couldn't find the net on either. Probably more disappointed in the header because you'd expect a centre half to be more powerful in the air than graceful on the ground. Defensively, he had little to do and what he did he did very well as did his partner beside him.

Van Dijk - almost the same as above. Don't know how much more he could have done with his header but anywhere either side of Onana and it goes in. Unfortunately it just straight at the keeper. Defensively he continues to get back to his very best.

Tsimikas - I've said in the last few games but he's getting better with every passing game, can certainly see how much he's benefitting from a run in the side. First few games this year he was shocking but he's gradually grown back into the role and yesterday he was one of the best performers. And he was ready to Antony a good F***ing twatting, which is always good.

Endo - I was fearful when he got booked that he'd get a second such is his eagerness to win the ball back but he controlled himself very well. And he was boss yesterday. Winning the ball back on a regular basis, keeping the ball ticking over, trying to move us forward. Alls that was missing was a good old Endo kicking someone proper.

Gravenberch - tried a few times to drive us forward but like most yesterday it was just missing that little bit of quality when it mattered. Wasn't dreadful but wasn't quite as good as we needed to open up the 11 men behind the ball tactic that those shitbags played.

Salah - seen him getting slaughtered (again) as well as divvys going back to saying how we should be selling him and it just makes me F***ing laugh. Could of easily had two or three assists yesterday as well as a goal if the officials gave the correct decision with the Luke Shaw handball. Nunez from the lob, Trent from the roll across the box and Gomez when he made the overlap. He was more than ok yesterday.

Nunez - caused a few problems but lacked that bit composure when it mattered. The potential penalty on Diaz probably shouldn't have got that far if Darwin had just had the shot in the first place (another chance that came from Salah). He really is struggling when teams offer him little space to run into but the longer he works under Jürgen, the more that will come.

Diaz - for me our best performer on the day. And the left hand side was our more dangerous route for most of the game, certainly until the subs came on. He was offering us the outball and was trying to get us going forward. He, though, like everybody else just lacked that real cutting edge. One real chance where he squared Dalot up then just made it so obvious he was cutting back inside for their full back to nick the ball off him. Dangerous but a little toothless, which maybe sums up his Liverpool career.

Gomez - we certainly improved when Joe came on. Whether that was Joey coming on or Szoboszlai going off is up for debate though. I'm starting to come round to the idea of Gomez playing right back and Trent moving into the middle full time because it means we have two options then rather than no right back when we're attacking. Joe really offered us a threat down the right though and I've said it previously this season but this lad is deffo gonna score at some point this season.

Gakpo - another who helped us improve when he came on. I know Neville and Carragher were banging on about how United took control of the game after the subs but they clearly F***ing didn't. I know they were slagging Cody off for having a dig from distance but he was well within his right to have that effort. And the longer Cody was on the pitch, the better he played.

Elliott - probably a little unfair to expect a kid of 20 to constantly be the saviour from the bench and that's what we are asking from Harvey at the minute. And even he got the bullshit from Carragher because he had a shot from distance. There was nothing else on for Harvey, so why not have a dig esepcially when he's got the confidence he has after the Palace goal? The old cliche is you don't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket. OK we didn't win the lottery despite all our boys buying a ticket but you've got to have a go otherwise you don't get anywhere.

Jones - could, and probably should, have done a lot better with his chance following the Shaw handball. Other than that, he didn't really do much in his cameo.

Overall, it's a disappointing result and performance but it's nowhere near as bad as some have made out. It's another game ticked off that keeps the title in our hands. It's another clean sheet. And as I said at the top of this, if we beat Arsenal, which we should, then we're still top of the League come Christmas. But it seems like people have forgot that.

On another day, this could have easily been another 7-0 drumming. Jürgen said before the game that last season every time we hit the target we scored but that doesn't happen too often, yesterday was proof of that. But like I say, another day where the gods are shining on us then it does end up 7-0 again and everybody thinks we're as good as that scoreline reflects.

Thanks for a rational and accurate assessment of the game. Lots of comments have been very pessimistic and excessively critical of the team.
      This is the first league points we have dropped all season. Disappointing that we didn't win but we had a lot of shots on target, we would usually have scored a couple of goals from the number of chances we created.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,946 posts | 5007 
      Reply #405: Dec 19, 2023 10:48:03 am

That’s it for me…..I’m promoting DLS as our official post match Summariser…..from now on no one is allowed to report on the comings and goings of our games…..DLS has it to a T,  yet another post match analysis that in my opinion wouldn’t be out of place on any cutting room floor….keep them coming Billy…Excellent reporting Sir !!!

YNWA
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,122 posts | 450 
      Reply #406: Dec 19, 2023 10:54:00 am
      Maybe if you’re not top on  Christmas Day. 😂

No.20 is so close that can actually feel it!
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,548 posts | 1779 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #407: Dec 19, 2023 10:55:02 am
      Thanks for a rational and accurate assessment of the game. Lots of comments have been very pessimistic and excessively critical of the team.
      This is the first league points we have dropped all season. Disappointing that we didn't win but we had a lot of shots on target, we would usually have scored a couple of goals from the number of chances we created.

The negativity about us when we are actually doing very well considering this is a new team is amazing but not surprising, the world is full of negative creeps. l o l

And for all the slagging our defence gets, we have only lost 1 league game so far. And had VAR not robbed us at spuds, we probably would have lost 0.

And I agree with some the performances haven't been mind blowing, but were still picking up points and still in all comps, just wait till these boys click properly and we get the injured lads back in January. I think we will be flying 2nd half of season, just need to get past xmas.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,946 posts | 5007 
      Reply #408: Dec 19, 2023 11:03:19 am

That’s it for me…..I’m promoting DLS as our official post match Summariser…..from now on no one is allowed to report on the comings and goings of our games…..DLS has it to a T,  yet another post match analysis that in my opinion wouldn’t be out of place on any cutting room floor….keep them coming Billy…Excellent reporting Sir !!!

YNWA
      Slow.....There was a phase of play at around 70 minutes when Alisson had the ball at his feet, about half way to the half way line...and all time stood still...nothing.....stil l nothing.....and still...nothing. I honestly thought the screen had frozen. What was that?

Yep, that moment stuck in my memory too, I’ve been with this bird for 47 years and I can’t ever remember a time where we’d resort to walking football, and especially against these Kunts, the first five were encouraging and I thought wrongly that we were up for handing out yet another battering, then it just all stopped, not sure why, can’t fathom it at all,
      Can’t blame the scum for parking the bus we’d have done the same for damage limitation reasons, definitely a missed opportunity to stamp our intentions but, plenty of time to get back on track, and we can start by twatting the Cockney bas**rds on Saturday,

Obviously need to improve if we want to be top going into the New Year, only a win will allow that to happen!!!!

YNWA
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,617 posts | 3847 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #409: Dec 19, 2023 11:30:00 am
      I thought Mainoo was exactly the type of player that United had been missing previously.
      His defensive work and awareness of danger was something they'd lacked before.

They'll have to manage him but could solve a lot of problems in midfield for them.
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,319 posts | 775 
      Reply #410: Dec 19, 2023 01:26:47 pm
      The negativity about us when we are actually doing very well considering this is a new team is amazing but not surprising, the world is full of negative creeps. l o l

And for all the slagging our defence gets, we have only lost 1 league game so far. And had VAR not robbed us at spuds, we probably would have lost 0.

And I agree with some the performances haven't been mind blowing, but were still picking up points and still in all comps, just wait till these boys click properly and we get the injured lads back in January. I think we will be flying 2nd half of season, just need to get past xmas.
      Sorry fella but....Everyone...(excluding Keith S.) who contributes to the forum want Liverpool to be doing well...Everyone.
      Criticism is a large part of what we do, and if the team, or individual players is/are underperforming then they will receive negative comment....or slagging off, as you prefer to put it. A lot of that criticism comes out of frustration, mostly just after a disappointing result...it is both normal and valid. Your labelling of these supporters as creeps,  who bye the way love the club the same as you, is IMO unwarranted.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,548 posts | 1779 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #411: Dec 19, 2023 01:35:34 pm
      Sorry fella but....Everyone...(excluding Keith S.) who contributes to the forum want Liverpool to be doing well...Everyone.
      Criticism is a large part of what we do, and if the team, or individual players is/are underperforming then they will receive negative comment....or slagging off, as you prefer to put it. A lot of that criticism comes out of frustration, mostly just after a disappointing result...it is both normal and valid. Your labelling of these supporters as creeps,  who bye the way love the club the same as you, is IMO unwarranted.

Negative creeps was a ref to a nirvana song that clearly went over your head. PAL !!!

The world is a gloomy enough place right now without coming onto a football forum and reading constant negative sh*te
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,946 posts | 5007 
      Reply #412: Dec 19, 2023 02:46:44 pm
      Negative creeps was a ref to a nirvana song that clearly went over your head. PAL !!!

The world is a gloomy enough place right now without coming onto a football forum and reading constant negative sh*te

Smells like teen spirit to me mate, but come as you are or,  something in the way, tells me his Lithium is Not in Bloom, You know you’re right, and all apologies, drain you, how can he be so Dumb, about a girl with a heart shaped box, the negative creep, oh and btw, where did you sleep last night, on a plain, with Floyd the barber, and Jesus who doesn’t want me for Territorial Pissings !!!

There, fixed it for ya mate 🤣🤣. YNWA
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,319 posts | 775 
      Reply #413: Dec 19, 2023 02:58:10 pm

You're right I don't know the lyric your talking about...so yes it went well and truly over my head. I stick to my point that criticism (Positive or negative) is always valid....and with the number of posts you have contributed over the years you must have thrown a fair amount of  sh*t at the players....after all they're only words and in context are utterly worthless.

Quick Reply