Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 2nd of June and on this date LFC's match record is P4 W3 D0 L1

Jürgen Norbert Klopp: Thank you. We love you XxXX

Read 7191 times
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,526 posts | 3464 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Re: Jürgen Norbert Klopp: Thank you. We love you XxXX
      Reply #92: May 18, 2024 07:26:54 pm
      Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,728 posts | 3945 
      Reply #93: May 18, 2024 08:25:08 pm
      I love love love him so much
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,715 posts | 7164 
      Reply #94: May 18, 2024 09:09:01 pm
      Think we may need to start a support group

Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,680 posts | 1636 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #95: May 18, 2024 09:21:13 pm

Great video.... I will miss that beautiful beaming smile and those special fist bumps to the KOP  :kop5cf8koxp6: :scarf:
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,243 posts | 851 
      Reply #96: May 18, 2024 09:31:53 pm
      18 more hours till Klopp’s last game

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,287 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #97: May 18, 2024 09:52:41 pm
      Emotional day for sure, but JK should not be compared with any other past manager, we've had quite a few and they should be remebered on thier own merits.

Comparisons will always be made with passed and present managers.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,117 posts | 2133 
      Reply #98: May 18, 2024 10:58:01 pm
      Feels like my heart is being scooped out seeing the final vids / the final interviews on the channel. 

One last time eh boss.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,888 posts | 6819 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #99: May 19, 2024 01:54:58 am
      In absolute bits reading all your posts.

Imagine The Boss got to see all our comments, bet he'd be in bits too.

What can you say that hasn't been said already about the man?

Liverpool Legend for me, deserves a Statue.

Wherever you go Boss, i will always keep an eye out for you. All the Best in the Future and like Rush said:

I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's back managing use again at some future point. A big part of me thinks it's inevitable. He has so much love for the city and the club, and he's a football romantic too (said so himself).

See you later Boss.

I'm hoping he comes back one day too mate and says, Give me My Club back!

Don't worry Rush, if we need him mate...I have the secret calling card for Jürgen.  :D

skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,177 posts | 265 
      Reply #100: May 19, 2024 03:25:00 am
      Of course mancity and Pep most likely won another league title tonight but believe me the world now and during the games tonight till next day morning they talk more about Klopp and Liverpool.
      The world known well without dirty Arab oil money Jürgen Klopp definitely can bring a lot more trophies to LFC.
      All the best to you and your family Jürgen. YNWA
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,479 posts | 4595 
      Reply #101: May 19, 2024 09:21:37 am
      sore monad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,064 posts | 547 
      Reply #102: May 19, 2024 06:22:46 pm
      Auf wiedersehen Jürgen.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,626 posts | 762 
      Reply #103: May 19, 2024 08:36:25 pm
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,552 posts | 1546 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #104: May 19, 2024 08:57:40 pm
      Thank you Boss. You made our dreams come true.

The way we think about Shanks and Paisley today, with the aura that surrounds them, and the legendary, almost mythical status they have, 50 years from now, those future Liverpool supporters will feel the exact same way, only about Shanks, Paisley, and Klopp.

Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,117 posts | 2133 
      Reply #105: May 19, 2024 09:45:37 pm
      The whole day, the match, that speech and his generosity of spirit reminded me and reaffirmed what we knew about this man from day 1. That the only way to success in this world where you fulfil yourself emotionally and spiritually is to be positive, help as many people as you can and make sure you throw in a few smiles and laughs along the way. Not everything will go your way, that's life but plough through and stay determined.

He epitomises the club, the supporters and the people of Liverpool. Many will say he was the best thing about Liverpool, but he'll be the first to say that Liverpool was the best thing about him.

We'll be seeing you around Jürgen. Don't be a stranger...we won't allow you to be!
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,552 posts | 1546 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #106: May 19, 2024 10:59:27 pm
      Klopp describes almost perfectly what I think and feel about his time with us:

The other clubs, with the most money and the best managers, they win it. We didn't have the best manager and never had the best team, but for a while, we played the best football - and I love that

That's 99% accurate (he's wrong about us not having the best manager).
      Fabio Aurelio
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 879 posts | 115 
      Reply #107: May 20, 2024 12:30:50 am
      God bless you Jürgen

You are a good man and you and your teams have given provided me with so many happy moments

Thanks for the fun and being you
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,133 posts | 456 
      Reply #108: May 20, 2024 01:22:02 am
      Well the great man has gone, it was such a special time which will stay in the memory forever.   I just can't get excited about the next chapter.   Arne Slot is the new chapter will have to see what happens, but like that has been said by so many there are big shoes to fill in.   And it is important we don't get the tape measure out.  We can't measure him with Jürgen Klopp as he is one of kind. 
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,626 posts | 762 
      Reply #109: May 20, 2024 01:46:30 am
      He said something at the end of this (his last) press conference which really struck me

He says he can only manage one way ("ALL IN"), which is to be involved in every single aspect.

In this day and age, especially in the Premier League, that style of management will run anyone into the ground with exhaustion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gu35ZcnDK8
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,243 posts | 1112 
      Reply #110: May 20, 2024 04:22:17 am
      I did well and when we cut the TV off my 10 year old went outside and then came back inside about a minute later, balling in tears. I ask what happened, thinking something happened outside. He just drove his head into my chest and started crying and said he was sad Klopp was leaving.

We went for a walk and he told me he only knew football with Klopp as manager and he felt like someone died. I reiterated what Klopp had been saying all week and then we talked about all the cool moments Klopp brought us.

When they say this means more, it's because it does.
      Kurt Cocaine
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 842 posts | 142 
      Reply #111: May 20, 2024 07:19:21 am
      Klopp describes almost perfectly what I think and feel about his time with us:

The other clubs, with the most money and the best managers, they win it. We didn't have the best manager and never had the best team, but for a while, we played the best football - and I love that

That's 99% accurate (he's wrong about us not having the best manager).
      Absolutely.
      There's people who say that City still have had the best team, manager and they've won those games on the pitch etc so the money is irrelevant. The eulogising over Guardiola is expected tbh.....
      It's true to a point but even if just a few of those 115 charges stick, I don't believe that the twice they beat us by just a solitary point it it wouldn't have made a difference.....

Sounds bitter and it is but that's the reality. The finest of margins are what's denied him at least two more league titles. He has a proud roll of honour from both Liverpool and Dortmund, but he deserved so much more. I don't think he'd trade any of his memories for more silverware though and just another testament to how amazing he is. We as fans have been lucky to have had him as the main man at the club we love.....
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,214 posts | 1646 
      Reply #112: May 20, 2024 07:54:58 am
      Absolutely.
      There's people who say that City still have had the best team, manager and they've won those games on the pitch etc so the money is irrelevant. The eulogising over Guardiola is expected tbh.....
      It's true to a point but even if just a few of those 115 charges stick, I don't believe that the twice they beat us by just a solitary point it it wouldn't have made a difference.....

Sounds bitter and it is but that's the reality. The finest of margins are what's denied him at least two more league titles. He has a proud roll of honour from both Liverpool and Dortmund, but he deserved so much more. I don't think he'd trade any of his memories for more silverware though and just another testament to how amazing he is. We as fans have been lucky to have had him as the main man at the club we love.....

I’ve been thinking this and agree. But the way I’m framing it is wow look at this man’s trophy haul and the context of who he has competed against.

This has been not just the toughest period in English history but European history look at the teams he has to contend with throughout his career. And he has won titles, cups, European trophies consistently.

He is one of the greats. All the more so because he is the antithesis to the way football has gone - without his attitude and hope and positivity in the face of a barrage of endless consistency, I think a lot more people would have turned off the footy.

The prem should be thanking him for keeping the league competitive over the last few years and ensuring the interest in their ‘product’ remains
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,888 posts | 6819 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #113: May 20, 2024 11:00:46 am
      He said something at the end of this (his last) press conference which really struck me

He says he can only manage one way ("ALL IN"), which is to be involved in every single aspect.

In this day and age, especially in the Premier League, that style of management will run anyone into the ground with exhaustion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gu35ZcnDK8

Wow thanks for posting that mate. Hadn't brought myself to watch it till now.

Something stood out to me during that.

Could a reason he has had enough and is "empty' be, because of the Intrusiveness of SOME fans holding out the back of the training ground and hanging around his house, looking for autographs, photos and just generally surrounding him and getting in his personal space?

Wishes he had a best mate with all the attention so he didn't have all the attention on himself.

Is that only during this week because he is leaving us or has he been frustrated at that for some time and that's helped confirm and forward his decision to leave?
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,715 posts | 7164 
      Reply #114: May 20, 2024 11:13:42 am
      Wonder how Jürgen feels this morning a free man. It will feel strange for a while even more so when first day of training starts.

Quick Reply