Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

We Never Get The Credit We Deserve - Infuriating!

Read 1584 times
      T-Unit-LFC
      • Forum Ronnie Moran
      • Started Topic

• 403 posts | 11 
      • We Won It 5 Times!
      We Never Get The Credit We Deserve - Infuriating!
      Dec 16, 2007 08:51:45 am
      Is it just me, but why on earth does it seem like we are the most hated team in the country!

If we lose i get amazing amounts of stick at college and they basically hammer me with all the crap like "You're manager doesn't know what he's doing", "Carragher is useless" (I had to laugh at that remark!) and many more. To be perfectly honest it infuriates me so, so much that i usually end up losing my temper!  >:D

It also seems that the media or people who claim to know about football, never give us the rightful credit we deserve, for instance; the run we have been on of late, 4-0 wins etc the media didn't say much but things like "Torres saves Rafa" and stupid stuff like that, if it was the Mancs, the media would have their tounge straight up there *Bleep*!

It infuriates me to the heavens to be quite honest, we never get the credit we deserve, what team would have got out of that champions league group, in the state we were in?? No-one!

What do the rest of you think? and How do you act, if you get abuse? I get it all the time, when we lose!
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Re: We Never Get The Credit We Deserve - Infuriating!
      Reply #1: Dec 16, 2007 08:59:48 am
      The way you act with people who dont or wont give Liverpool Football Club the credit it deserves is to show them what our history is. /ie the different trophys the REDS have won over the years and ask them what their team has won.Throw that in their face and you will not get an argument out of them,guaranteed. Just remember A RED will never walk alone.
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #2: Dec 16, 2007 09:01:57 am
      Its because the media are SCUM loving glory hunters mate. Most of the bad press comes from Sky TV who up until recently had a large stake in the SCUM. Also notice that most of the presenters on Sky are SCUM supporters, i.e fat boy Eamon Holmes and the like. Also note that a lot of sheer bullshit comes from the S*n and more often than not a lot of other media just jump on the bandwagon on what those particular mediums have to say. However if you bother to wave through all this bullshit there are in fact a few areas of the media that do treat us fairly, I always think that Hansen treats us fairly on MOTD, and also the Guardian tries to report with some degree of fairness. Im sure there are others, but thats just the way they like it, most of the media are just jealous spiteful bastads who hate the fact the team and club have a very special relationship with the fans, and the fact that no matter how much they all cream over what the SCUM do we are still the most successful club in this country and that is a fact.
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #3: Dec 16, 2007 09:09:56 am
         Like said before they critisize because no team in britain won so much trophies as LFC won.The team they support  do not have those credentials
         REMEMBER  = NO TEAM WON MORE TROPHIES  IN EUROPE AND DOMESTIC THAN LIVERPOOL ..that should do it in your arguments with friends and not
                   Come on you reds YNWA
      MsGerrard
      Reply #4: Dec 16, 2007 10:31:33 am
      It all boils down to just one thing.........JEALOUSY :(

Liverpool Football Club are the most successful team in the Country over decades of trophy winning seasons, year after year, and other teams can't cope with the fact that we have won so much and they have won so little.

Emlyn Hughes once said "When you talk about winners, you talk about Liverpool Football Club"  But people like to knock winners, they build you up and then they knock you down.......Jealous of our success.
      solodee
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #5: Dec 16, 2007 12:45:32 pm
      We affect their psyche so well they cant stand it. They cant think of LFC without noticing how the achievements of the club makes other clubs look inferior; so they're only bad-mouthing and criticizing because they feel inadequate. I mean; how many clubs score over 25 goals in 6 matches?, win all three must-win Champions League qualification matches with a minimum of 4 goals?, beat some strong Premiership side by at least 4 goals? not too many I guess. That they're reacting so poorly to our achievements only mean we're affecting them. True. ;D
      Venom-C
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 806 posts |
      Reply #6: Dec 16, 2007 04:08:47 pm
      My thoughts on this matter have always been....

What's better than seeing something rise above the rest and become successful?.....to see them fall.
      And who took it away from us? the mancs. And because of that they were seen as heroes in the press's eyes and thats why they will always be the media's darling.

...thats what I always thought
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #7: Dec 16, 2007 04:35:05 pm
      The way I respond to abuse is to gently compare our records! ;) 18 leagues and 5 European Cups is a hard stat to argue with! :)

I had a manc text me some silly messages after the Reading game! I wasn't best pleased to start with and his text pushed me over the limit. When I seen him this week in uni, I told him I didn't appreciate it as I never point towards their results no matter how humiliated they've been! I told him I'm interested in Liverpool and he should keep his nose out! (I also told him if I recieve any more texts like that, I'll fall out with him and probably put his head through a PC screen ::))

I haven't heard anything after todays result! Wonder why?... ::)
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #8: Dec 16, 2007 05:30:36 pm
      No need to theaten a scum with physical violence.

Just shoot the c**t in the head.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #9: Dec 16, 2007 05:50:19 pm

8) I like your style Don ;)
      RedScouseLaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 753 posts | 40 
      • du du du du du du, du du du du du du
      Reply #10: Dec 16, 2007 05:52:54 pm

haha!

bit of a shout there
      T-Unit-LFC
      • Forum Ronnie Moran
      • Started Topic

• 403 posts | 11 
      • We Won It 5 Times!
      Reply #11: Dec 16, 2007 06:29:44 pm

Lmfao, cheers for the replies people!

Donrafael your a legend mate, i'd love to crack a few of them manc c**t's heads! Horrible supporters, don't give credit were it's due!
      mingles
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 128 posts |
      • GOD, THE NATION AND LIVERPOOL
      Reply #12: Dec 16, 2007 10:20:07 pm
      Don't know why Chelsea and Manchester fans are so concerned about Liverpool. At school, practically watch liverppol games with more than the fans from either Chelski or ManU. I don't know what their problem is. Its like eveyone one of them wants to see the downfall of liverpool. In my hostel, its a lot worse than when i watch games on campus. Liverppol gets ridiculed and the sight after the Reading game was amazing. I was watching the game with a couple of liverpool fans in our bar. Immediately we went done 2-1, the place swarmed with chavs and mancs singing Reading praises. Eventually a fight broke out when a die hard liverpudian couldn't take it anymore. We need our respect back in this season or the next. No matter what we do, we should do harder and wrest power from all those bas**rds up the top. I tired of playing second fiddle and always defending our team, coach palyers tactics and whatever is associated with the club. Its infuriating. The media hasn't helped matters. The blew rafa's situation with the owners out of proportion and heaped unneccessary pressure on the team. I seriously wish we turn our situation around and win the league title on the last day. Just want to see their faces when we pick the trophy. Its been 17 long years. Its time we made a difference
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #13: Dec 16, 2007 10:25:06 pm

I dont like his style because I think you are being vicious nasty and insiting violence against others.
      Just shooting him is no way to treat them.....

You have to skin them alive first and slowly peel the skin off making sure they stay alive in agony then hang draw and quater them.... real pain YEAHH muhahahahahhaha

Just shooting them is for whimps
      T-Unit-LFC
      • Forum Ronnie Moran
      • Started Topic

• 403 posts | 11 
      • We Won It 5 Times!
      Reply #14: Dec 17, 2007 12:16:14 pm
      I dont like his style because I think you are being vicious nasty and insiting violence against others.
      Just shooting him is no way to treat them.....

You have to skin them alive first and slowly peel the skin off making sure they stay alive in agony then hang draw and quater them.... real pain YEAHH muhahahahahhaha

Just shooting them is for whimps

Muhahahaha, mutilate them manc bas**rds! Love it!

Quick Reply