Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 2nd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W7 D5 L11

15th of January(What is going on?)

Read 1706 times
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      15th of January(What is going on?)
      Jan 15, 2008 03:45:41 am
      Hi all,

I have been pondering the last couple of das just as to what the hell is going on? Half the month and the transfer market have gone and we have made one acquisition and have not offloaded anybody. I can not help to think given the Yanks admitting to backstabbing Rafa that they are waiting for Rafa to put more pressure on himself by not winning the next couple of days so they could force him out. I would be gutted if this happened and it would contribute to our demise and complete turmoil for the rest of the season. I just hope for Rafa's sake the players can pull their fingers out and crush everyone and everything in the next  few games. What would you guys make of this?
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Re: 15th of January(What is going on?)
      Reply #1: Jan 15, 2008 07:28:03 am
      Nothing would please me more than to see the players go out and start thrashing teams as a way of showing their support for RAFA.They do have the ability and should be a match for any team in the league.I agree with you regarding transfers in and out of Anfield except for our centre back it has been none existent, Now that Agger is not recovered from his injury it looks like we had luck on our side signing Skrtl,we certainly need him and will RAFA give him a run against Luton.
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #2: Jan 15, 2008 10:46:54 am
      Rumours last night on .tv of Rafa not playing Crouchy as he might be off-loaded in return for another forward... plenty of time left for that to happen.

If David Villa is the man we sign in return, I will fly to Liverpool and ask Parry for forgiveness in person! ...then I woke up!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #3: Jan 15, 2008 02:45:45 pm
      I think the reason why Crouchie may go is more in return for him. Love him to stay as my name suggests but if it bring is someone who plays remotely close to Fernando this season, so be it as its better for the team.
      oldbill1894
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 36 posts |
      Reply #4: Jan 15, 2008 02:55:41 pm
      Crouchy is a decent player and has a lot to offer but there is obviously a rift between rafa and crouchy. Else why has he not been played... ahead of voronin!!! I think there will be a good return of crouch and if e manager doesnt want him then thats that. He is a good player but I would like to see a more ruthless striker who can take his chances to partner torres.

I wish would sort ouselves out and get on with it now.... Come on redmen!!!
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #5: Jan 15, 2008 02:58:02 pm
      A massive win will be the best way to say a massive F U C K   Y O U to Fleet St, G+H & particularly Judas.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #6: Jan 15, 2008 03:13:43 pm
      FFS i really hope so, at least Rafa has come out again and stated he has no intention to leave. But those scummy bas**rds are doing their best to push him out.

Quick Reply