Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 2nd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W7 D5 L11

February, March 2 big months for LFC.

Read 1290 times
      graham135uk
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 797 posts | 27 
      • “Liverpool are magic. Everton are tragic.”
      February, March 2 big months for LFC.
      Feb 04, 2008 10:06:50 am
      February is the shortest month of the year, but its a very big month for the reds.
      Look at the games coming up, Chelski, in the prem. Inter in the CL. Even Barnsley in the FA Cup.
      All the games we cant afford to lose.

Then there's the DIC takeover issue. It's more a rescue package now, or the share buy out by the fans.
      Its going to be a big month on and off the field.

March, also a very big month for us, look at the games we have. Man U. Toffs and Arsenal in 3 straight games.
      Again must win games.

Hand on my heart says we will get to the next round of the CL. and the FA Cup, and win most of the prem games.
      Hand on my head says, the CL. I'm not sure about, the FA cup we should get to the next round.
      The prem, the way we are playing just now, we will be lucky if we get 5 to 6 points out of the 4 games.

I like Rafa, but the team seems to lack spirit at the moment and I fear for the rest of the season.

These games will probably decide if Rafa will still be at the helm come July/August.

Would love to hear your thoughts.  :kop5cf8koxp6:
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Re: February, March 2 big months for LFC.
      Reply #1: Feb 04, 2008 10:13:05 am
      Yeah weve got some big games coming up i just hope we can get out of the rut weve been in and start getting some decent results.
      solodee
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #2: Feb 04, 2008 10:49:06 am
      We will win them ALL
      Walk-wright-on
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 806 posts | 13 
      • FSG - The future is bright!!
      Reply #3: Feb 04, 2008 10:51:44 am
      Ive got a sneaky feeling that we are going to end Chelski's 75 game unbeaten home run on Sunday!!They arent playing that well either and these runs have to end sooner or later!!
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #4: Feb 04, 2008 11:16:15 am
      Ive got a sneaky feeling that we are going to end Chelski's 75 game unbeaten home run on Sunday!!They arent playing that well either and these runs have to end sooner or later!!

We need to look after Anelka. If that is done and Torres and/or Crouch have a decent game we could walk away with a comfortable victory.  Pepe needs to also show his old world-class form - he will be at his busiest, no doubt.

Quick Reply