Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 7th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P19 W7 D7 L5

Chelsea

Read 403718 times
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Re: The Official Despise Chelsea Thread
      Reply #1909: Feb 18, 2015 10:42:56 pm
      It takes a special kind of delusion to think that stuff like this only happens at Club-X or Club-Y.

this happens all over the country and indeed all over the world. 

there are bigoted, racist thugs who support and follow every club.

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,018 posts | 3955 
      Reply #1910: Feb 18, 2015 11:13:04 pm
      It takes a special kind of delusion to think that stuff like this only happens at Club-X or Club-Y.

this happens all over the country and indeed all over the world. 

there are bigoted, racist thugs who support and follow every club.

Behave your F***ing self you absolute c**t.
      You imply supporters of this club are no better than those creatures..... .F**k off.
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #1911: Feb 18, 2015 11:30:40 pm
      Behave your f**king self you absolute c**t.
      You imply supporters of this club are no better than those creatures..... .f**k off.

erm no.  you're adding 2 + 2 and getting 5.

What I'm saying is that there are racist supporters of every club.  Do you seriously, honestly think that out of the millions of supporters we have, none of them are racist?!  oh please.  Hell Evra got racist abuse at Anfield the season after the "incident" with Suarez.  It may have been only a few fans but there it is.

We have supporters from literally all over the world.  All backgrounds.  Stand up people and racist thugs.  it's just a fact.  if you seriously think that every single person who supports Liverpool Football Club isn't racist, then you're delusional.  these kinds of knuckle-draggers are all over the world.  They throw bananas at black players in Spain.  They whistle at non-Russian players in Russia.  France, don't even get me started.

so please, step off the high horse.  The best way to get rid of this is for each club to clean up its own racist supporters.  that's a lot more effective than everyone pointing at everyone else and saying "hey, my sh*te doesn't stink but yours does!"  then nothing gets done.  Why don't we all just admit that each club has these kinds of supporters and work to get rid of them.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,018 posts | 3955 
      Reply #1912: Feb 18, 2015 11:37:28 pm
      Got off the big horse and you're still a c**t.
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #1913: Feb 18, 2015 11:39:26 pm
      Got off the big horse and you're still a c**t.

glad you take this topic so seriously.

just proves what pretty much was already clear; people like you are less interested in solving the issue of racism and more interested in having a go at another club.  You really couldn't care less about what happened to the black guy in Paris, you just like the fact that you can have a pop at a club like Chelsea etc.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1914: Feb 18, 2015 11:48:52 pm
      Their captains a racist and a disgrace and so are the fans
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,018 posts | 3955 
      Reply #1915: Feb 18, 2015 11:57:00 pm
      glad you take this topic so seriously.

just proves what pretty much was already clear; people like you are less interested in solving the issue of racism and more interested in having a go at another club.  You really couldn't care less about what happened to the black guy in Paris, you just like the fact that you can have a pop at a club like Chelsea etc.

Sussed you lad
       F**k off.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #1916: Feb 19, 2015 12:12:49 am
      erm no.  you're adding 2 + 2 and getting 5.

What I'm saying is that there are racist supporters of every club.  Do you seriously, honestly think that out of the millions of supporters we have, none of them are racist?!  oh please.  Hell Evra got racist abuse at Anfield the season after the "incident" with Suarez.  It may have been only a few fans but there it is.

We have supporters from literally all over the world.  All backgrounds.  Stand up people and racist thugs.  it's just a fact.  if you seriously think that every single person who supports Liverpool Football Club isn't racist, then you're delusional.  these kinds of knuckle-draggers are all over the world.  They throw bananas at black players in Spain.  They whistle at non-Russian players in Russia.  France, don't even get me started.

so please, step off the high horse.  The best way to get rid of this is for each club to clean up its own racist supporters.  that's a lot more effective than everyone pointing at everyone else and saying "hey, my sh*te doesn't stink but yours does!"  then nothing gets done.  Why don't we all just admit that each club has these kinds of supporters and work to get rid of them.

What is the point of your post?

Explain how the club can "clean up it's own supporters"?
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,821 posts | 6771 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #1917: Feb 19, 2015 01:43:27 am

fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #1918: Feb 19, 2015 02:13:01 am
      Disgrace to England these cockney tw*ts worse then the ones who support Arse and made their manager feel threatened before going home on the train, Scum bas**rds.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,821 posts | 6771 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #1919: Feb 19, 2015 02:39:47 am
      Wiggy
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 293 posts | 21 
      Reply #1920: Feb 19, 2015 08:36:44 am

Agree 100%. When your clubs captain and biggest legend is an undeniably racist bigot, who notwithstanding this is a disgusting character with absolutely no morals, it's no wonder it attracts heinous behaviour such as this.

The FA bottled it big time with Terry (having made an example of Suarez). IMHO it completely devalued the serious of what Terry did, and only serves to encourage such behaviour. I may get shot down, but I just couldn't see Liverpool fans doing this (or Arsenal or many other clubs TBH), so it is right this negative attention should be focussed on Chelsea.

I'm not saying this is solely a Chelsea problem, and if this was Liverpool I would be even more disgusted, but this act is worse for me than any other incident I've heard about (from a UK club). It was away from the stadium and completely humiliated an innocent bystander.

A step back for society today. I hope they catch these subhuman scum and they spend some time inside, where they will have to learn to 'get along' with everyone!
      LFCexiled
      Reply #1921: Feb 19, 2015 10:41:01 am
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #1922: Feb 19, 2015 01:28:46 pm
      Hell Evra got racist abuse at Anfield the season after the "incident" with Suarez.

Where do you get this from? I can remember abuse and plenty of it but this abuse wasn't in any way racist.
      Can we have a source or a correction, please?
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1923: Feb 19, 2015 04:08:46 pm
      Where do you get this from? I can remember abuse and plenty of it but this abuse wasn't in any way racist.
      Can we have a source or a correction, please?

No I do recall that there was some pr**k who shouted abuse at Evra, but it was one guy and it does not equate to these racist fuckwits who when they are guests in another city act like this. It is absolutely shocking behaviour and I would be ashamed if any Liverpool fan acted the same. I'm not saying Liverpool fans are angels but I cannot imagine them ever acting with this kind of stupid thuggish arrogant racism
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #1924: Feb 19, 2015 06:17:15 pm
      http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-fc-fan-phillip-gannon-3342786

Quite right. Thanks for the reminder, Heimdall.
      I'd read Federer's post (incorrectly) as being fans (plural) giving racist abuse.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,359 posts | 6399 
      Reply #1925: Feb 19, 2015 06:40:30 pm
      I wish we didn't even discuss this dispicable team on our forum. We should have the forum sanitize their name whenever it's used so that we wouldn't even lower ourselves to mentioning them.

RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,256 posts | 2856 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #1926: Feb 19, 2015 07:46:33 pm
      Nicky Allt ‏@NickyAllt
      Chelsea have banned 3 racists from Stamford bridge. Meanwhile, the 4th has been offered a 1 year extension & the on-going club captaincy.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #1927: Feb 19, 2015 07:58:37 pm
      Nicky Allt ‏@NickyAllt
      Chelsea have banned 3 racists from Stamford bridge. Meanwhile, the 4th has been offered a 1 year extension & the on-going club captaincy.

Ha ha!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1928: Feb 19, 2015 09:03:44 pm
      Given Terry a new contract for having such a big influence on the clubs "fans".
      Kharhaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 685 posts | 200 
      Reply #1929: Feb 20, 2015 12:41:38 am
      The problem with that footage on the train is, not only are they letting Chelsea supporters down, they are letting down Brits in general. Everyone at that station, because of the scums action, will view all Brits under the same light. Unruly, boisterous, nasty, horrible, rude scum.

Due to the actions of these fucktards, as a country we will be known as reprobates.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #1930: Feb 20, 2015 02:25:57 am
      Can't hate them any more than i do.
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #1931: Feb 20, 2015 02:49:08 am
      Nicky Allt ‏@NickyAllt

Lmao mate.

Quick Reply