Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 15th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P1 W1 D0 L0

Tom Hicks demands Rick Parry's resignation!

Read 8665 times
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Tom Hicks demands Rick Parry's resignation!
      Apr 10, 2008 04:13:59 pm
      BREAKING NEWS ON SKY

Tom Hicks is demanding the resignation of LFC CEO, Rick Parry, with immediate effect.

Probably can't sack him on the spot without Gillett.

When will this madness end for gods sake... for the good sake of Liverpool Football Club.

« Last Edit: Apr 10, 2008 04:18:40 pm by donrafael »
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Re: Tom Hicks demands Rick Parry's resignation!
      Reply #1: Apr 10, 2008 04:18:35 pm
      I'll check it out now!
      redtiptoe
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 317 posts |
      Reply #2: Apr 10, 2008 04:21:01 pm
      it was only a matter of time when he tried to broker the deal with dic hicks must of seen this as going behind his back but he was only trying to fix the problem he'd creating by getting this yanks to buy our club. i hope he stays if only to get dic on board and then resign if he leaves we've had it cause hicks will be able to do anything he wants in the board room. i hate that fat pr**k he wants to drag our club the gutter, we need to all stand in unity now.
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #3: Apr 10, 2008 04:21:42 pm
      Sky Sports

Hicks calls for Parry exit
      More boardroom turmoil at Anfield

Liverpool's season of boardroom turmoil took another astonishing twist on Thursday when co-owner Tom Hicks asked for the resignation of chief executive Rick Parry.

It is believed that a letter arrived at Anfield on Thursday - just 48 hours after Liverpool's successful passage into the UEFA Champions League semi-finals - demanding Parry's departure.

Parry is currently in London at a Premier League meeting but he has been made aware of the communication and is expected to refuse to quit by return of post.

This shock move from the Dallas-based co-owner is just another twist in the ongoing saga over control of the club, which reached a peak last month when talks between Hicks and Dubai International Capital broke down.

Hicks was in London last week and watched both the Liverpool matches against Arsenal at Emirates Stadium.

But on Tuesday, Hicks was back in Dallas watching his Texas Rangers baseball team while co-owner George Gillett was shown on TV sitting next to Parry in the Liverpool directors' box during the 4-2 win over Arsenal.

Unstable

And this current development does nothing for the stability of the club ahead of Rafa Benitez's attempts to reach a third European Cup final in four years.

However, with the club ownership split 50-50 between the two Americans, Hicks would not have been able to sanction Parry's dismissal, hence the letter received at Anfield on Thursday.

Hicks was believed to have been enraged by an interview from Parry in which the chief executive pleaded with both co-owners to end the war or words between them and come to an agreement that would allow the club to move forward.

It was Parry who was largely involved in bringing Gillett to the club 18 months ago, with the American bringing in Hicks for added financial muscle to get the deal through.

Broken down

At that point DIC believed they were on the brink of buying former chairman David Moores' majority holding, only for the deal to collapse at the last minute when Moores - now life vice-president and still a board member - changed his mind.

Since then DIC have patiently worked towards a deal to buy out both Americans. It is believed that Gillett has agreed to sell his stake, but refuses to sell those shares to Hicks.

The relationship between Gillett and Hicks has spectacularly broken down, with Parry at times finding himself in the middle trying to run the club effectively on a day-to-day basis.

Now Hicks' camp clearly believe that Parry is siding with Gillett as the uproar rumbles on, which has prompted the request for his resignation.
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #4: Apr 10, 2008 04:23:23 pm
      I'm not Parry's greatest fan... but this is not the precise best moment to go asking your CEO to resign...at a time when every game from here to May 21st is critical.

He hasn't sacked him because he CAN'T without Gillet.

Does Hicks want to totally ruin this club?

The man is on a deathwish!!!

redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #5: Apr 10, 2008 04:23:33 pm
      I don't understand the timing of this. Why not wait til the end of the season.
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #6: Apr 10, 2008 04:26:18 pm
      I don't understand the timing of this. Why not wait til the end of the season.

Because Hicks loves the media attention.

He's spat his dummy out hasn't he.  I think Hicks is absolutely bonkers in the head if he wants to heap more media sh*te on us  :f_steam:
      albertdock
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 34 posts |
      Reply #7: Apr 10, 2008 04:26:46 pm
      Ive just read it, Hick's timing stinks if he want him to go why not wait until the CL is over or won?
      He really does not give a flying F**k about this club, its all about him and his big bollocks.
      I'm beginning to have a lot of sympathy for Gillett because Hick's must be a very difficult man to deal with.
      The expression Maverick springs to mind.
      He really is one prize C**T
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,133 posts | 456 
      Reply #8: Apr 10, 2008 04:27:29 pm
      Does anyone have a clue who the next CEO could be if he resigned.  I accept Rick has been pathetic especially in the last few months but I dare not trust anyone that will be appointed with Hicks consent. 
      redtiptoe
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 317 posts |
      Reply #9: Apr 10, 2008 04:30:26 pm
      i agree he seems an impossible man to work with it beggers bellief that this man could actually have a majority share holding in our club he'll ruin us.
      albertdock
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 34 posts |
      Reply #10: Apr 10, 2008 04:31:13 pm
      Does anyone have a clue who the next CEO could be if he resigned.  I accept Rick has been pathetic especially in the last few months but I dare not trust anyone that will be appointed with Hicks consent. 
      A pound to pinch of sh*t its a member of his family
      Walk-wright-on
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 806 posts | 13 
      • FSG - The future is bright!!
      Reply #11: Apr 10, 2008 04:32:11 pm
      Same story appearing on BBC! Looks like DIC have had enough of playing the waiting and all according to reports!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/7341190.stm

Liverpool co-owner Tom Hicks has called for the resignation of the club's chief executive Rick Parry.

Hicks has written to Parry to ask him to stand down although he has no power to sanction that without the say of co-owner George Gillett.

The American is thought to be unhappy with Parry who he feels is siding with Gillett in the club's power struggle.

The news comes on a day when Dubai International Capital reportedly ended their interest in buying the club.
      « Last Edit: Apr 10, 2008 04:33:52 pm by redkenny »
      albertdock
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 34 posts |
      Reply #12: Apr 10, 2008 04:34:11 pm
      Same story appearing on BBC! Looks like DIC have had enough of playing the waiting and all according to reports!!!

If that true we really are up sh*t creak!!
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #13: Apr 10, 2008 04:35:32 pm
      The news comes on a day when Dubai International Capital reportedly ended their interest in buying the club.

Nothing said over that except that DIC have said them idiots have to sort out what is going on first.

Check SSN if you want.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #14: Apr 10, 2008 04:35:38 pm

Liverpool co-owner Tom Hicks has called for the resignation of the club's chief executive Rick Parry.

Hicks has written to Parry to ask him to stand down although he has no power to sanction that without the say of co-owner George Gillett.

The American is thought to be unhappy with Parry who he feels is siding with Gillett in the club's power struggle.

That might explain the timing then if DIC are ending their interest. But I very much doubt it.
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #15: Apr 10, 2008 04:36:01 pm
      My single biggest fear is Rafa at this moment.

Rick is his direct line boss.

Rick is/was/is dealing in contract extensions, new players, etc for next season.

This is becoming impossible for Benitez to work under.

Pure (timing) madness.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #16: Apr 10, 2008 04:37:15 pm
      Reckon Rafa's had a word in Hicks' ear donrafael? :f_whistle:
      redtiptoe
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 317 posts |
      Reply #17: Apr 10, 2008 04:37:29 pm
      jus read that story this is a nightmare day. but it does say they are still interested they jus want to step back and see wat happens between hicks and gillet.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,378 posts | 2884 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #18: Apr 10, 2008 04:38:00 pm
      im not a fan of Parry but im not having this. Hicks is the one ruining the club he should be the one getting the boot. We the fans have told him where to go so what does he think hes doing demanding other people resighn. Knob head we demand you resign

The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #19: Apr 10, 2008 04:38:15 pm
      This is going to end in court so Im not worrying about it, its another attempt by Hicks to unsettle everything at the club in order to get control. Either the fans collective or DIC are gonna have to pay him off, but I have a funny feeling this could backfire on Hicks and he is now beginning to panic due to the fact that at some point in the very near future the loans for the club are going be forclosed by the bank and force a sale anyway. He doesnt relize the passion involved in football in this country and I think he also doesnt relize the passion of the fans that are behind it.

A petition should be brought up from all fans asking for his resignation not Parrys (although Im not a fan of pube heads) Get that presented to him at his home address and see how that fat f**ker likes that!!
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,372 posts | 4973 
      Reply #20: Apr 10, 2008 04:38:53 pm

They're suggesting that on SSN Ken.
      Walk-wright-on
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 806 posts | 13 
      • FSG - The future is bright!!
      Reply #21: Apr 10, 2008 04:39:01 pm
      DIC have pulled out but the crumb of comfort is that the reports say "for the time being at least".

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news/2008/04/10/dic-ends-bid-to-buy-liverpool-fc-100252-20747974/

DUBAI International Capital today abandoned its bid to buy Liverpool Football Club - for the time being at least.

DIC chief execuitve Sameer Al Ansari admitted that while the Dubai based consortium would "still love to own" Liverpool and will "continue to be interested" in the club, no deal will possible until current owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett sort out their own differences.

"You have two partners who do not see eye to eye. And we decided that we pull out completely. Let them sort out their problems," he said.

DIC was prepared to pay in the region of ÂŁ510m for the club, thereby allowing Hicks and Gillett to walk away with a profit of around ÂŁ40m each.

Hicks, though, refused to sell his stake and is currently trying to raise the necessary capital to buy out his co-owner.

But with Gillett privately insistent he will not sell to Hicks at any price there is an impasse which shows no immediate sign of being sorted out.

With this being the case DIC have now decided to walk away, although Al Ansari has not ruled out coming back in with another offer should Hicks and Gillett sort out their differnces.

He added: "We will continue to be interested and would love to own the club but we are not going to put ourselves in a difficult situation where we make the investment but we have no control over the destiny of the club and we cannot influence the success of the club.

"Unfortunately, the terms that have been put on the table do not allow us to do that."
      neilh2105
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,275 posts | 37 
      Reply #22: Apr 10, 2008 04:40:04 pm
      Talk about washing your shitty undies in public!
      What on earth is this man thinking of?

If the headline about DIC dropping their interest is true then we really are truly fu**ed believe me!
      Let's just hope that it is a negotiating tactic?
      What in the name of god must his bankers be thinking?
      Words fail me
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,133 posts | 456 
      Reply #23: Apr 10, 2008 04:41:39 pm
      I think its time that Rick stood his ground, because Gillete should give him his backing.  In a extraordinary meeting surely he can't do sh*t without Gillette in this situation.  He needs to be cornered to stop him doing anything he pleases, Rick stay exactly where you are are!
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #24: Apr 10, 2008 04:43:13 pm

Yes... "I will concentrate on coaching and training" remember!

Hicks is a Massive Fecking Texan tw*t
      redtiptoe
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 317 posts |
      Reply #25: Apr 10, 2008 04:44:02 pm
      Talk about washing your shitty undies in public!
      What on earth is this man thinking of?

If the headline about DIC dropping their interest is true then we really are truly fu**ed believe me!
      Let's just hope that it is a negotiating tactic?
      What in the name of god must his bankers be thinking?
      Words fail me

you hit on the head there he's probably be going round the bankers with the promise of selling the club to dic at a profit and thats been the real reason he wants gillets half to maximise his profit.
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #26: Apr 10, 2008 04:46:20 pm
      They're suggesting that on SSN Ken.

No way, would Rafa do that, absolutely no way... that is disgusting to suggest.

Rafa has an no (only email) relationship with Tom ...remember?

I simply refuse to believe that.

If this continues the only bloke resigning here will be Rafael Benitez (a la Valencia).
      solodee

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #27: Apr 10, 2008 04:48:59 pm
      I think Hick is a power-hungry bully and given the opportunity, he will run the LFC like a favourite past time. There's nothing worse than a one-man riot squad whose ego is too big for him to fit in his "deep pockets".

How does he ask a man to resign on the basis of a request that the partners sort out their differences for the good of the Club?
      neilh2105
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,275 posts | 37 
      Reply #28: Apr 10, 2008 04:52:25 pm
      David Moores should issue a statement saying he fu**ed up selling the club to Hick's and backing his accountant Parry to the hilt!!
      I have no time for neither Parry or Moores but I despise Hick's a hundred million times more!!
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #29: Apr 10, 2008 04:53:21 pm
      Sentanta Sport News has a Parry quote

"I will remain at the club and will stay totally focused on my role"

This is worse than a bad episode of Eastenders...
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #30: Apr 10, 2008 04:53:47 pm
      Much as I think he's a total pr**k, Rick Parry has to stay in the job for now, bad as he is he would still be better than a Hicks appointed alternative. I'm not holding my breath for him to do it, but Parry has one final chance to redeem himself at least a little. Hicks can't sack him without Gillett's agreement, so he needs to have the cojones to say a big F**k you to Hicks, side with Gillett & work with him at getting this club sold to DIC. Whichever way things pan out he's out of the club anyway, there's no longer anything he can do that will save his job, so he might as well try doing the right thing for once. He'll never be forgiven for selling us down the river in the first place but at least he could walk away with a tiny bit of dignity intact.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #31: Apr 10, 2008 04:55:40 pm
      I really am starting to think that Hicks is a Manc. 

Rick Parry got us in to this mess, no question, but Tom Hicks once again releasing personal letters via the media is making a laughing stock of our club.

The guy will never ever step foot inside our ground.

This is just a complete embarrassment.
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #32: Apr 10, 2008 04:59:32 pm
      Much as I think he's a total pr**k, Rick Parry has to stay in the job for now, bad as he is he would still be better than a Hicks appointed alternative. I'm not holding my breath for him to do it, but Parry has one final chance to redeem himself at least a little. Hicks can't sack him without Gillett's agreement, so he needs to have the cojones to say a big F**k you to Hicks, side with Gillett & work with him at getting this club sold to DIC. Whichever way things pan out he's out of the club anyway, there's no longer anything he can do that will save his job, so he might as well try doing the right thing for once. He'll never be forgiven for selling us down the river in the first place but at least he could walk away with a tiny bit of dignity intact.

It's may be difficult (not impossible) for Rick to grow a pair of cojones at his age...but I totally agree with your comments.

The club has become a pawn in a game of money-chess between Hicks, Gillett, Parry and DIC... meanwhile Rafa must be trusted to hold the team's heads, egos, careers and form together... and then you wonder why some of us admire Rafa so much, he has become the only fan-trusted custodian of our beloved club at the moment ffs... jeez.
      neilh2105
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,275 posts | 37 
      Reply #33: Apr 10, 2008 05:02:38 pm
      I find it extremely difficult to have any sympathy for Parry,
      My concerns lye firmally with the wellbeing of the club.
      Remember Rick the old adage, If you lay down with dog's you'll get up with flees.
      I sincerely hope that your lack of judgement fourteen months ago is now very apparent to you!
      What an unbridled f***in mess!!
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #34: Apr 10, 2008 05:08:38 pm
      I get the feeling there is a hell of a lot of macheavelian behaviour going on by all parties - this is all about MONEY MANOUVERING (not Rick's achievements, or lack of as CEO)... and we are all following the soap opera, totally drawn-in by the love of our club like little muppets.

I hate them all, including Parry, but numero uno on my hate-hit-list by a long Texan mile is SeĂąor Tom Hicks.

chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,521 posts | 2874 
      Reply #35: Apr 10, 2008 05:11:31 pm
      Hicks the pr**k! It's all just a f**kin publicity stunt.

I, with the back of all Liverpool fans, demand the resignation, of Tom 'the Pr**k' Hicks.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #36: Apr 10, 2008 05:11:55 pm
      So are we led to believe as it's saying on Sky Sports that it's down to lack of merchandising, lack of Rafa being able to go for key transfers and lack of leadership - all things that most of us would agree that Parry hasn't really been good at in the past?

That being said though, it's of high contradiction on Hick's part when he seems intent on single handidly pulling our club apart at every opportunity, which could easily have effect us on the pitch.

This is another sad day for our club. A big reminder to us all that Hicks needs to be removed from our club. It's essential.

I too hope Parry stands his ground.
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,133 posts | 456 
      Reply #37: Apr 10, 2008 05:24:26 pm
      I find it extremely difficult to have any sympathy for Parry,
      My concerns lye firmally with the wellbeing of the club.
      Remember Rick the old adage, If you lay down with dog's you'll get up with flees.
      I sincerely hope that your lack of judgement fourteen months ago is now very apparent to you!
      What an unbridled f***in mess!!

For me, this is not about Parry, I'm also in agreement with your opinions about him. But I trust him more than both them yanks by a country mile, they have given nothing but kayos and headaches.  This now about making life as hard as possible for Hicks.

A pound to pinch of sh*t its a member of his family

Even though it will be very difficult for that to happen as Gillete will not accept it.  Just the thought makes you vomit and anyway the next person that is elected will have to be agreed by both parties and netheir party's interests are crystal clear.  I strongly believe that this is the time as Eddie has said to redeem himself and put things right.  He should resign when these yanks leave. 
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #38: Apr 10, 2008 05:25:46 pm
      The more I think of this the more anger I feel. The timing of it is absolutely disgusting. Not only should we still be feeling proud from Tuesday's great result and focusing on a very important game this coming weekend, but this time of year is always a hard one for us reds.

I'm lost for words on how to describe how much I hate Hicks.
      solodee

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      Reply #39: Apr 10, 2008 05:44:04 pm
      http://www.eecho.ie/news/story/?trs=mhojqlausnsn

Parry staying put

10/04/2008 - 5:18:01 PM

In a statement issued today, Liverpool chief executive Rick Parry said he would “remain focused on the job of serving Liverpool Football Club”.

This follows Liverpool co-owner Tom Hicks’ request for him to step down.

“It is my intention to remain focused on the job of serving Liverpool Football Club to the best of my abilities at this very important time of our season,” he said.
      ________________________ ________________________

He has defied Hick's orders.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #40: Apr 10, 2008 06:03:35 pm
      Hicks here has proven that he clearly knows nothing about "soccer" or indeed anything to do with the buisness. He is the equivilant to mr "look at me!" the team finally gets some good recognition for a great victory, and people are tlking about how good the TEAM is and how good the MANAGER is, and all of a good old lard lad pops back with another idiotic statement which will only serve purpose to hinder the team. Also by doing this he is clearly contradicting himself as he still claims he wants to own the club, common logic suggets that if he does want to own the club he must have an onze of compassion for liverpool fc, and if he does why can't he do us all a favour and F*CK OFF!
      RedScouseLaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 753 posts | 40 
      • du du du du du du, du du du du du du
      Reply #41: Apr 10, 2008 06:06:04 pm
      Shocking news. I can't get my head around why he would do this. I have wanted Parry out of this club for a long while now but along with the yanks. Once again by doing it publically he is dragging the most decorated club in Britain's name through the dirt....once again.

Dose anyone think he may have demanded the regisnation of Parry in a desperate plee to gain fans on his side?. He may have looked into the fact that most supporters have a strong dislike for Parry. He is THAT stupid that he may have thought we would comend him for attempting to get Parry out of the club.

A possibility but probly much more likely he is attention seeking and is attempting to satisfy his BIG FAT EGO.

When will all this end ?
      « Last Edit: Apr 10, 2008 06:30:25 pm by RedScouseLaz »
      solodee

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      Reply #42: Apr 10, 2008 06:16:48 pm
      Dose anyone think he may have demanded the regisnation of Parry in a desperate plee to gain fans on his side?. He may have looked into the fact that most supporters have a strong dislike for Parry. He is THAT stupid that he may have thought we would comend him for attempting to get Parry out of the club.

He cant be that stupid. This is just Hick wielding his staff of office wantonly.

How many people on here think A Hick & Gillett partnership, where they dont see eye to eye but manage to work together, is better than a Hick lone ownership?
      « Last Edit: Apr 10, 2008 06:19:49 pm by solodee »
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #43: Apr 10, 2008 06:22:31 pm
      This does explain a lot of Parry's silence over the months.

As soon as Pubes has come out and said something about the situation being untenable between Gillett and Hicks (only after Gillett went public though!)... this happens...

Shows you Rick would have got sacked for burping, yet alone farting (around the Rafa coaching/training or JĂźrgen episodes) until Gillett and Hicks finally/publicly fell out...

This has just been one joke (media stunt) after another after another... the proud name of Liverpool FC is being jerked on by these Yank bas**rds...

WE WILL NOT FORGET.

king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,133 posts | 456 
      Reply #44: Apr 10, 2008 06:22:47 pm
      I personally think it may be a ploy to show off his power to Gillette.  By fighting him for another CEO of his choice and making a complete media saga out of it.  This guy thinks he really can bully anyone, but knob head your facing a million man army of passionate soldiers, just F**k off.
      REDARMY
      • Forum Youth Player

• 12 posts | -1 
      Reply #45: Apr 10, 2008 06:32:15 pm
      Tom the grate tosse f-off our greatest football in the world and invest your profit from the sale in US sports and live a good life in US.
      You dont have any love for our club you should NOT ware LIVERPOOL scarf
      You are a disgrace for sports mainly speaking  you are an IDIOT get the hell out of LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB
      yanks dont have any love this club f-off
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #46: Apr 10, 2008 07:15:12 pm

What a piece of sh*t  Hicks is ...........just 30 hours from our great  euro night at Anfield ...He can't stand not being in the limelite

I am really confused ..I LOVE LIVERPOOL FC  . Thinking  of who owns half this GREAT CLUB  makes me sick

EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #47: Apr 10, 2008 08:11:21 pm

I don't think that even entered his head mate. Hicks really doesn't care what the fans here think of him, I really do think it's as simple as the fact that he spoke out against him.
      IB
      • Prediction League Champion 2008/09
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 307 posts | 18 
      Reply #48: Apr 10, 2008 08:21:52 pm
      First Rafa, now Parry, whats next?! The way things are going, Hicks will be sending a letter to Gerrard asking him to resign!! Bloody lunatic. I feel sorry for Gillet though, hes got the bad end of the deal. I get the feeling he wants out, but he cant because of Hicks being a total ignorant c**t.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #49: Apr 10, 2008 08:23:54 pm
      Can we not have words with Mr Kinsella ?  The guy that sorted Stevie's problem out  ;)
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,367 posts | 1638 
      Reply #50: Apr 10, 2008 08:27:10 pm
      As much as i dont like Parry for selling us out to the yanks i echo some earlier sentiments,you can go some way to a bit of redemption my friend by not bowing down to this bully because thats all he is.I think this has a lot to do with the sight of Parry sitting next to Gillette the other night i think old Hicks looked at that and probably thought they were looking a bit to cosy together .especially in light of the ticket fiasco at Arsenal last week ,there is going to be more choppy water before the calm ,and i hope Parry shows us his bollocks have not been cut off,what the F**k must RAFA be making of all this ?he is the only steady hand on a very rocky ship at the moment ,hope he does not lose heart.  YNWA...IRWT :f_steam: :f_steam:
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #51: Apr 10, 2008 08:37:50 pm
      Parry's a useless tosser.  No question about that.  It is principally his fault that we are in this mess, and I have very little sympathy for anybody wanting to give him the boot.

However the incredulity of this fat Texan sending a mail via the post to 'ask' for his sacking just shows how pathetic they are making us look.

David Moores undersold the club - why isn't he saying something.

They're all a bunch of sh*t-bags. 

To be honest, he should have got lynched at the Emirates by our fans.  Here we are heading for a European Cup Semi-Final and this fat pr**k is ruining everything for us.  Gillett needs to do something right for once and stand up to this dickhead. 
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #52: Apr 10, 2008 08:42:33 pm
      I think we must have some of the worst backroom staff in the Prem right now. A club that has so much potential and it's just being played with in an unfair way!

I only have sympathy for everyone at Melwood and also the fans, anyone else to do with this club as JD has said it already - are all bunch of sh*t-bags!
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #53: Apr 10, 2008 09:53:46 pm
      What's worrying is that this thread is now deviating in the direction of 'Save Rick'.

God help us all.
      bartman49
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,157 posts | 37 
      Reply #54: Apr 10, 2008 10:09:13 pm
      Hicks knows dam well that Parry cant be sacked without Gilletts say so, all he's doing is putting two fingers up at us (petulant nomad) my own opinion is that it's another way of embarrassing our club through the media and lets face it it's the only way he'll ever get get back into Anfield is in print...
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #55: Apr 10, 2008 10:13:12 pm
      Now why the F**k has he done this at such a crucial part of the season? If this causes unrest within the team again then we know who is to blame. However it would be good to see Parry go but for the time being i think the boardroom should not change until the summer because like i said it is a crucial part of the season. then hicks can follow him out the same door.
      neilh2105
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,275 posts | 37 
      Reply #56: Apr 10, 2008 10:38:43 pm
      What's worrying is that this thread is now deviating in the direction of 'Save Rick'.

God help us all.

AS much as I have no time for RP, it's a matter of expedience, as Rick knows the ropes, and upheaval and change is what we don't need right now, just like a fart in a space suit!!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #57: Apr 11, 2008 03:55:20 am
      I think maybe Hicks should just feck off and let us run our club properly. Much as i hate him Rick is the only one who understands football and we need him. Hicks - go now!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #58: Apr 11, 2008 09:08:38 am
      Sack Rick Parry (Hooray!!)
      Sack Rick Parry because Tom Hicks says so (Booo!!!)

;)
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #59: Apr 11, 2008 09:30:55 am
       I have not got the time of day for Rick Parry and do not care if he goes or stays,what does concern me is we have 2 owners who apparently own 50% of the club each and do not even talk to each other let alone agree on a policy for the club.How the hell can important decisions be made regarding the running of the running of the club when each owner can veto the others wishes.I would like to see Tom and George gone and on reflection Parry as well as he must shoulder the responsibility that we got these 2 owners in the 1st place.
      ShanerB
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 881 posts | 25 
      Reply #60: Apr 11, 2008 09:58:40 am
      http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2008/0410/liverpool.html

This is a link saying how Parry will refuse to step down. The most interesting part is that it says Parry will seek legal advice over allegations that Hicks Jr. has been sending texts to fan groups about Parry's role in the club. Perhaps it is possible that Hicks did this to try get fans on his side...what a F***ing muppet, does he understand anything about this club's fans? Personally I think Parry has to go but not before the two Yanks F**k off first. Could you imagine what knobhead they might put in charge if he gets the sack?
      MELLI70
      • Forum Youth Player

• 12 posts | -1 
      Reply #61: Apr 11, 2008 10:45:17 am
      I'm getting fed up with all this boardroom rubbish its doing my head in. Just wish it would get sorted and let the team get back to winning the title!!!!!
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #62: Apr 11, 2008 10:49:44 am
      For goodness sakes! Is Hicks purposely trying to sabotage the team? The guy has some serious issues, and he f**king needs to sort out them out, and the only way he can do that is by leaving. The stupid c**t has some bad timing issues.

Leave the club alone!!
      lil cisse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,957 posts | 62 
      Reply #63: Apr 11, 2008 10:54:58 am
      Apparently rick only found out from hearing it on sky sports news. Extremely bizzare if its true.
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #64: Apr 11, 2008 10:58:14 am
      Apparently rick only found out from hearing it on sky sports news. Extremely bizzare if its true.

Stupid idiot! Doesn't even have the guts to say it to Parry's face.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • Š Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #65: Apr 11, 2008 11:01:49 am

Yeah I read the same thing! "My family saw it on Sky Sports, so they were delighted" he said as well, extremely strange comment, trying to make us all feel sorry for IMO. After him and the Yanks stabbed DIC in the back the first time around though I don't have much sympathy. Get the Americans out and then resign Rick, salvage a bit of dignity FFS.
      lil cisse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,957 posts | 62 
      Reply #66: Apr 11, 2008 11:29:16 am
      Really strange isnt it. I hate parry to be honest but that is a tough way to find out you are being told to leave.
      lil cisse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,957 posts | 62 
      Reply #67: Apr 11, 2008 11:37:48 am
      Im watching Sky Sports News now and rafa has cancelled todays press conference. Wonder what that is about. Hicks really really makes my blood boil.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #68: Apr 11, 2008 12:36:54 pm
      Really strange isnt it. I hate parry to be honest but that is a tough way to find out you are being told to leave.

Tough being told you were rejected for a bunch of wankers in a bid to buy a club you love. Think about that then see how you feel about him.
      lil cisse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,957 posts | 62 
      Reply #69: Apr 11, 2008 01:07:14 pm
      Tough being told you were rejected for a bunch of wankers in a bid to buy a club you love. Think about that then see how you feel about him.

Yeah i know i know but still. Hicks shouldnt be trying to make decisions like this anyway when he knows the board consists of him aswell as another like 5 people who must agree on a decision so he cant just do things like this. If anyone goes, all 3 go not just parry.
      RedWilly

• 9,224 posts | 1646 
      Reply #70: Apr 11, 2008 01:58:05 pm
      Parry has to stand his ground here, as much as i hate him, if he sides with Gillete then that could make it easier to sell the club. If Parry gets sacked then Hicks would bring in his son probably, (who remember was spat at) so his son would take Hicks side obviously, and he will hate the fans after the abuse he recieved at the Sandon.

No sympathy to Parry, he sold us to these no-marks in the first place. Also Gillete has taken Parry's side in all this, on SSN now.

I have a horrible feeling that Hicks isn't going to sell-up to anyone unless it's for a MASSIVE profit. Fingers-crossed I'm wrong.
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #71: Apr 11, 2008 02:19:18 pm
      Once again dirty linen being washed in public :f_steam:It's taken me almost 24 hours to calm down before posting as I feel that our club is being humiliated by the pr*cks comments yet again. My main concern at the moment is not Parry or who owns us ( they're all gobsh*tes anyway), my concerns are with Rafa and the players, what on God's earth must they be thinking about all this.I am also concerned over Rafa's future at the club, being one if not the best managers around at the moment( on many club's wish list), is he next in line for the Hicks treatment, as Donrafael aluded to earlier in the thread, would he be on his bike if Parry left and was replaced by a Hicks puppet?Now is the time when we must stand together as fans to make sure that the owners are under no illusions about our hatred of them.Once again out comes the " Hick the pr**k" t-shirt and it stays on until he's gone(washed occasionally).

IRWT
      ffs DIC what are you playing at?
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #72: Apr 11, 2008 02:19:42 pm
      All in all.  Parry is doing the right thing 'for once' standing his ground. 

As you said there Liverbird, Hicks will only bring in his son & it would make matters worse as they will be getting more comfortable at the top. 
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #73: Apr 11, 2008 02:55:57 pm
      I want to go on record to say that Parry mini-interview today on Sky News was the first bit of class this bloke has shown the fans since the day he scooped and signed Rafa.

Top banana... top pubes... ! He has grown a pair of mini cojones over-night...well done that "man".

BUT...

The bit that is really getting to me today is that Hicks has told Sky that the wants Parry to go because his relationship with Benitez has broken down... THIS IS NOTHING SHORT OF SABOTAGE at this moment of the season.

I have often wondered about the quality of Rafa's relationship with Parry (as you all know on here) ...Parry's silences at key moments... and Rafa's willingness to swallow tanks of sh*te week in week out without his boss' defence or public assistance... as Rafa attempts to keep THE CLUB together... not just the playing staff... THE CLUB together, as he is the only stable management pillar at the place right now... which in turn keeps many FANS and PLAYERS whole and focused respectively.

But I genuinely feel that anything Rafa may have said to Hicks (via email?) ...with Mr Hicks with whom we KNOW Rafa has a genuinely sh*te relationship... has been misquoted, mismanaged and twisted to now try to unsettle the Parry/Gillett camp and DIC bidders.

Mr Hicks my message to you ...and your son (as Hicks Jr often, apparently, reads fans forums) is the following:

LEAVE RAFA OUT OF YOUR MONEY-SPINNING GAME OF CHESS WITH YOUR "PARTNER" AND UAE BIDDERS.

MAKE YOUR MONEY/PROFITS OUT OF LFC - ASAP - AND GET THE HELL OUT OF -OUR-  CLUB/FAMILY AND PASSION.

...and finally...

You Mr Hicks - Should Never Walk Alone... as we have long memories this side of the pond ...so look behind you EVERY time and step you do ever chance to Walk Alone...

WE WILL NOT FORGET THIS.

I.R.W.T.

"Must Go"... Number Six Bus to Moscow is on it's way...
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #74: Apr 11, 2008 03:41:48 pm
      There's no light at the end of the tunnel, if ever there's one it's a steam locomotive. I guess there's a plot here where Gillett is buying time, in 6 weeks time when the loan term expires, G&H will need to refinance the loan, Gillett will have no problem with his portion as DIC would be behind him but fat Hicks will struggle to do the same. If that's the case he'll be forced to sell. Assuming Hicks is able to get some financial backing to service the loan, it will be back to square one and it is no better than to face a steam locomotive and get it over with once and for all.
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #75: Apr 11, 2008 05:14:34 pm
      Top post Don.

I am pretty sure that Parry has only opted to do the right thing this time round as there is no other option that would benefit himself more, but regardless of his reasons he is doing the right thing & we have to back him in that. It would seem the tide is turning against Hicks, he seems to be fighting a one man battle against DIC, Gillett & now Parry (you could possibly throw Rafa in there as well, but I think he's just trying to ignore it & focus on the team now). The only problem is that you never know how someone will react when their back's against the wall, he strikes me as the type that does things purely to piss others off and the more grief he gets the more he may well do it. He'll definitely sell IMO, but my biggest worry is that just out of spite he would hold on until the transfer window closes and block any deals in the meantime, as is his right under the current agreement with Gillett. Financially speaking it would be a stupid thing to do as it would devalue the club, but people have done crazier things in the past because of their pride being hurt, which his definitely will have been.
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #76: Apr 11, 2008 05:51:26 pm
      Top post Don.

I am pretty sure that Parry has only opted to do the right thing this time round as there is no other option that would benefit himself more, but regardless of his reasons he is doing the right thing & we have to back him in that. It would seem the tide is turning against Hicks, he seems to be fighting a one man battle against DIC, Gillett & now Parry (you could possibly throw Rafa in there as well, but I think he's just trying to ignore it & focus on the team now). The only problem is that you never know how someone will react when their back's against the wall, he strikes me as the type that does things purely to piss others off and the more grief he gets the more he may well do it. He'll definitely sell IMO, but my biggest worry is that just out of spite he would hold on until the transfer window closes and block any deals in the meantime, as is his right under the current agreement with Gillett. Financially speaking it would be a stupid thing to do as it would devalue the club, but people have done crazier things in the past because of their pride being hurt, which his definitely will have been.

Rafa must be very pissed off... seriously pissed off.

He cancelled today's press conference, something I don't think he has ever done before.

Not good.

When Rafa got pissed off at Valencia he left (reisgned, word of the week) at the end of the season, with minimal fuss.

Let us hope history does not repeat itself... for the sake of LFC.

IRWT

carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #77: Apr 11, 2008 05:53:20 pm
       In all this Hicks sh*t  the most thing I fear is that Rafa gets fed up with all this saga and decide to leave at the end of the season..
        Parry has done the best thing  not to stand down at this very important moment of our Club

Why does'nt he(Hicks) just  collect the good profit DIC offered him and leave this club ,players and ,and fans alone and NEVER step on Liverpool soil ever again
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #78: Apr 11, 2008 06:01:34 pm
      No question Parry has to (eventually) leave.

But he's got a seat on the board, even though it lacks any real power, and he might - for the first time - be about to do something that shows he has got some balls.
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #79: Apr 12, 2008 06:59:01 am
      No question Parry has to (eventually) leave.

But he's got a seat on the board, even though it lacks any real power, and he might - for the first time - be about to do something that shows he has got some balls.

Looks to me that Parry wants to hold on to his job... allowing Gillet a small percentage ownership... bringing in DIC as majority shareholder... and some how keeping his job as intermediatery CEO between owning parties.

Hope I am wrong.

I want Parry, Hicks and Gillett out of our club in one clean swoop... and thus ensure Rafa has a BETTER relationship with the owners/execs in the next era of the club...

IRWT
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #80: Apr 12, 2008 09:02:16 am
       Don I agree with you we need Hicks Gillett and Parry all gone B4 our club gets totally ruined.The antics of these three makes RAFAS achievements this season all the more remarkable.There cannot be another manager in the E.P.L. or any other league that has had to contend with the crap he has had to.I sincerely hope he continues his good work and ignores the 3 stooges and leads us  to victory in Moscow .
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • Š Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #81: Apr 12, 2008 11:02:05 am
      For those of you who still have the strength to carry on through this, here is the latest from The Times this morning. There is some positive to be taken from this article, which I have highlighted, this being the supposed continued interested by DIC in the club (unnamed sourse as usual though  ::)). The second paragraph I highlighted though is a reminder to everyone that Parry has to get out of the club, whether this be before or after Hicks  :f_steam::

George Gillett Jr backs Rick Parry in Anfield power battle

The situation at Liverpool reached a new low last night after the gloves came off and the divisions were laid bare in the bitter boardroom struggle at the Barclays Premier League club.

After Rick Parry launched a damning indictment of Tom Hicks’s attempts to remove him from office, George Gillett Jr offered his full public backing to the Liverpool chief executive, further damaging relations between the club’s warring American co-owners.

Coming days after Liverpool reached the Champions League semi-finals for the third time in four seasons, Parry branded Hicks’s request that he step down, which came in a three-page letter, as “offensive to the players, the manager, the fans, In the week when we had another great European triumph there’s more dirty linen being washed [in public]”.

Parry reiterated that he had no intention of resigning, while making a plea for “leadership at the top” at a time when there is “a severe lack of unity” at the club, but it was the defiance displayed by Gillett towards Hicks that resonated and heightened fears that the struggle for ownership could continue to be played out in public for some time as tensions between the rival factions spiral out of control.

The “first refusal” agreement between Gillett and Hicks, in which one must offer the other the chance to buy his 50 per cent stake before selling to a third party, is believed to expire at the end of next month. Despite the acrimony in the boardroom, the commitment of Dubai International Capital (DIC), the private equity investment arm of the Dubai Government, to buy the club was described as “remorseless” by one source last night.

Hicks is thought to have wanted Parry out for at least six weeks but decided to wait until after Liverpool’s three matches against Arsenal in the Barclays Premier League and Europe before making his move, but Parry has the support of the majority of his fellow board members — Gillett, Gillett’s son Foster and David Moores, the honorary life president — so any attempt appears doomed to failure.

“Rick Parry retains our full support,” Gillett said. “Any decision to remove him would need the approval of the full Liverpool board, which, it should be remembered, consists of six people — myself, Foster, David Moores, Rick himself, Tom Hicks and Tom Jr.

Parry learnt of Hicks’s intentions via text messages from family members asking whether the reports breaking on Thursday afternoon were true, but Hicks’s camp cast doubt yesterday on Gillett’s suggestions that he had not seen the letter, which they say was circulated to all board members.

Although Hicks was irked by a radio interview conducted by Parry last month, during which the Liverpool chief executive was critical of the Texan, the letter outlined various reasons behind the call for his resignation. Rafael BenĂ­tez, the Liverpool manager, is alleged to have told Hicks that Parry was responsible for allowing a series of high-profile transfer targets to slip through the net.

Benítez, whose weekly press briefing was cancelled yesterday, had been privately critical of Parry for some time and was dismayed at losing out on Florent Malouda, the France winger, to Chelsea and Nemanja Vidic, the Serbia defender, to Manchester United, although after Liverpool’s success this week, sources claimed that the Spaniard was “incensed” that their achievements should be overshadowed by more boardroom strife.

Hicks is also thought to have accused Parry in the letter of failing to maximise Liverpool’s commercial potential. Similarly, Hicks was angered by a dressing-down given to Ian Ayre, the club’s commercial director and a close ally, by Gillett in Parry’s company this week. Ayre was officially on a “day off” yesterday and could not be contacted.

More protests against the present owners are planned by supporters at Liverpool’s match at home to Blackburn Rovers tomorrow.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,367 posts | 1638 
      Reply #82: Apr 12, 2008 03:39:45 pm
      DO you know if the protests are planned for inside the ground or outside?
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Reply #83: Apr 12, 2008 05:23:49 pm
      Cant belive the timing of this its taken the gloss off our fantastic win over Arsenal,hicks you pr**k.
      kaitwo
      • Forum Youth Player

• 21 posts |
      Reply #84: Feb 27, 2009 10:02:47 am
      Parry to quit Anfield

Chief executive to leave Reds

Sky Sports News understands Rick Parry is set to part company with Liverpool by mutual consent.

Parry's position as chief executive at Anfield has been the subject of speculation for some time due to the ongoing row with Rafa Benitez.

The pair have failed to see eye-to-eye over the club's transfer policy with Benitez thought to be looking full control over the team's transfers.

During last season's much-publicised between Liverpool's two American owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett Hicks called for Parry to resign.

The news comes at the end of a fraught week for the club when rumours of Benitez leaving Anfield emerged before Wednesday's UEFA Champions League win over Real Madrid.

Benitez denied the rumours in the aftermath of the victory in the Spanish capital and it appears Parry is the man on his way out of Anfield.

Reports suggest Parry has been negotiating a pay-off for the past few weeks and that he will quit his post in the next 24 hours.

Liverpool have so far refused to comment on the reports.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_4980067,00.html
      « Last Edit: Feb 27, 2009 10:06:45 am by ayrton77, Reason: Corrected for the \"news\" format »
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #85: Feb 27, 2009 11:06:21 am
      Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaarty
      crzy_jkr@u
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,774 posts | 29 
      • Rebuilding a legacy...Trust, Will, Pride, Respect.
      Reply #86: Feb 27, 2009 11:49:24 am
      I think this one is an attempt, to actually get the backing of the club for Hicks. But what he does realize; as much as we were calling for Parry's head. We would love to not see our laundry being publicly washed on the media.The timing off it is atrocious, on the back end of a great victory, now this?
      It's really disheartening, Liverpool has been the most ridiculed club thus far, yet we still find the power and will to overcome. Hicks please could you, kindly sell your shares, if you care that much about Liverpool. We really didn't need this right now!!...

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #87: Feb 27, 2009 03:35:03 pm
      This should have been done months ago,as it is three quarters of parry is out the F***ing door it just needed hicks to apply a little bit of shoe polish and finish the job,that he took so F***ing long in which time the manager was nearly replaced and/or sacked,vital players on the point of leaving and the club is financially wanting is a disgrace,if he had any balls or the merest hint of a conscience he would follow parry down the road.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #88: Feb 27, 2009 03:47:32 pm
      This should have been done months ago,as it is three quarters of parry is out the F***ing door it just needed hicks to apply a little bit of shoe polish and finish the job,that he took so F***ing long in which time the manager was nearly replaced and/or sacked,vital players on the point of leaving and the club is financially wanting is a disgrace,if he had any balls or the merest hint of a conscience he would follow parry down the road.
      Well said.

The intention to remove these two owners does not fade just because Hicks has got his wish.

And as he has got his wish, this thread is done with.  ;D

All talk about Rick Parry's departure from the club here:

http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php?topic=14319.0

Quick Reply