Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 15th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P13 W6 D5 L2

Exeter Legends v Liverpool Legends

Read 1206 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,673 posts | 6966 
      Exeter Legends v Liverpool Legends
      Apr 14, 2008 12:47:30 am
      Just been handed a link to a massive wedge of snaps from the Exeter Legends v Liverpool Legends game last week.

Thought I would share in here

http://cheggerspics.co.uk/
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Re: Exeter Legends v Liverpool Legends
      Reply #1: Apr 14, 2008 01:05:21 pm
      Yeah I was there and met Phil Neal, gary gillespie and mark walters got me Retro 78 European Cup final shirt signed too, was a good game we won 6-3 and Jan Molby was awesome. What was great too was there was a big (his belly hand out of his shorts which was so funny)lad there who had won a competition, he is autistic and has a great attitude, he went on and scored for Liverpool from a pass by Jan Molby and the whole ground cheered, bless him should have seen his face he was over the moon.
      A good afternoon out that was only cost a fiver to get in and a quid for me kids they are talking about making it an annual thing I believe which would be great as I missed out on the evening dinner at the Thistle Hotel that evening. The crowd was 2800 I believe which was a good turnout for Exeter City because the stadium only usually holds 3 people..  :lmao: :lmao:

« Last Edit: Apr 14, 2008 01:15:30 pm by pragmatic »

Quick Reply