Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

Tom Hicks - Leave our club

Read 5115 times
      Tallfc
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 477 posts |
      Re: Tom Hicks - Leave our club
      Reply #46: Apr 14, 2008 10:50:55 pm
      signed. :f_steam:
      LondonRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,000 posts | 46 
      Reply #47: Apr 14, 2008 10:54:23 pm
      Signed
      MsGerrard
      Reply #48: Apr 15, 2008 09:30:27 am
      SIGNED

You horrible, greedy, nasty, revolting, disgusting, excuse for a man.

Clear off and crawl back under your slimy rock.

Can't you take the hint that you are most definitely not wanted at Liverpool.

WE ALL HATE YOU, AND YOU WILL GET YOUR COMEUPPANCE IF YOU MESS WITH LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ANY MORE.
      ShanerB
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 881 posts | 25 
      Reply #49: Apr 15, 2008 01:25:12 pm
      Signed :mixed-smiley-009:

Now F**k off you money grubbing, fat Texan tithead
      AJ
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #50: Apr 15, 2008 01:56:43 pm
      Where we signing ???
      Darth Joe
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 846 posts | 31 
      Reply #51: Apr 16, 2008 12:33:32 am
      Signed. Why would you want to control a club so badly when it's obvious no one wants you?

BTW, it's been awhile, hello again!
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #52: Apr 16, 2008 12:34:47 am
      Signed. Why would you want to control a club so badly when it's obvious no one wants you?

BTW, it's been awhile, hello again!

Alright fella.  Just noticed you've just posted!

Signed again.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #53: Apr 16, 2008 12:51:29 am
      Signed. No way is Hicks getting away with anything more.
      AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #54: Apr 16, 2008 10:08:18 am

ok Signed!  ;D
      « Last Edit: Apr 16, 2008 11:30:58 am by AJ »
      Darth Joe
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 846 posts | 31 
      Reply #55: Apr 16, 2008 11:03:47 am
      Alright fella.  Just noticed you've just posted!

Signed again.

Wow! Glad to know someone remembers me heh!

And while I'm at it, I'm signing again!
      Oldred
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,230 posts | 87 
      Reply #56: Apr 16, 2008 01:08:22 pm
      Signed.

Like a lot of other posters I want the whole board gone, none of them have come out of this with any credit.

If DIC buy the club then my wish will be granted.
      jonnylfc88
      • Forum John Toshack

• 265 posts |
      Reply #57: Apr 16, 2008 06:51:09 pm
           Signed
      . . . . . . . . . .
      Mick.Doncaster
      • Forum Youth Player

• 11 posts |
      Reply #58: Apr 16, 2008 06:55:40 pm
      Signed
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,683 posts | 6980 
      Reply #59: Apr 16, 2008 11:35:26 pm
      So erm... only 58 Liverpool fans want Tom Hicks out then?

Either a lot of people on here can't string together a word containing 6 letters or we are the most pro-Tom Hicks forum on the web.

Let me know?
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #60: Apr 17, 2008 12:25:32 am
      Too true

We should post this link up on Tom Hicks wikipedia profile page :D

Right, I'm off to do just that :D
      « Last Edit: Apr 17, 2008 12:57:02 am by Ra Ra Rafa »
      TotheMax
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 404 posts | 22 
      Reply #61: Apr 17, 2008 01:28:11 am
      So erm... only 58 Liverpool fans want Tom Hicks out then?

Either a lot of people on here can't string together a word containing 6 letters or we are the most pro-Tom Hicks forum on the web.

Let me know?

Well, to me this thread never gave much sense. Like, allmost everybody on here have written about their disgust for the owners somewhere in a thread. Most of it is in threads like the Hicks/Gillett-thread, the take-over threads or the Rick Parry- judas type... -thread. Many of those posts are long and are filled with good arguments as why the owners are ruining the club, why their behaviour is against all what Liverpool FC stands for and how all of this is actually affecting the fans on an emotional level and affecting their lives in general.

Something like one i a thousand posts about the owners i positive, so its quite obvious that allmost all users of the forum would like to get rid of them. So why this thread? Just to make sure we all agree as if we werent sure on forehand? Is the thread going to be sent anywhere? If it is, wouldnt it then be better to use one of the threads actually filled with discussion instead of just a lot of posts saying "signed"? Writting "signed" doesnt take much effort whereas a long post does. And people are even signing anonymously, so who could really use it for something? And even if it got anywhere, would Tom Hicks give it a thought? I doubt it.

We could also make a thread called "Fernando Torres - You have played quite ok this season" and then all sign it.... but what would the point be? We all have the same opinion on it, except one guy somewhere... maybe.

I want us to get rid of Tom Hicks, but I cant see what this thread is good for. If you can make me see the light, please do so, and I will gladly sign here.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #62: Apr 17, 2008 01:31:54 am
      Well, to me this thread never gave much sense. Like, allmost everybody on here have written about their disgust for the owners somewhere in a thread. Most of it is in threads like the Hicks/Gillett-thread, the take-over threads or the Rick Parry- judas type... -thread. Many of those posts are long and are filled with good arguments as why the owners are ruining the club, why their behaviour is against all what Liverpool FC stands for and how all of this is actually affecting the fans on an emotional level and affecting their lives in general.

Something like one I a thousand posts about the owners I positive, so its quite obvious that allmost all users of the forum would like to get rid of them. So why this thread? Just to make sure we all agree as if we werent sure on forehand? Is the thread going to be sent anywhere? If it is, wouldnt it then be better to use one of the threads actually filled with discussion instead of just a lot of posts saying "signed"? Writting "signed" doesnt take much effort whereas a long post does. And people are even signing anonymously, so who could really use it for something? And even if it got anywhere, would Tom Hicks give it a thought? I doubt it.

We could also make a thread called "Fernando Torres - You have played quite ok this season" and then all sign it.... but what would the point be? We all have the same opinion on it, except one guy somewhere... maybe.

I want us to get rid of Tom Hicks, but I cant see what this thread is good for. If you can make me see the light, please do so, and I will gladly sign here.

Your being petty mate! People have discussions like this on football forums. Then if you look at BBC606 its a new worthless topic every minute thats created. This topic I like, and many more seem to aswell...
      TotheMax
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 404 posts | 22 
      Reply #63: Apr 17, 2008 01:44:41 am
      Your being petty mate! People have discussions like this on football forums. Then if you look at BBC606 its a new worthless topic every minute thats created. This topic I like, and many more seem to aswell...

I have nothing against people creating new threads, not at all. I dont have anything against this one either. I just didnt find a reason to reply to it, even though I agree with the title of the thread. But now I read in it I saw I was effectivly accused of either not beeing able to string together 6 letters or beeing pro Hicks. So I thought I would explain why I didnt reply to it.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #64: Apr 17, 2008 02:00:56 am
      I have nothing against people creating new threads, not at all. I dont have anything against this one either. I just didnt find a reason to reply to it, even though I agree with the title of the thread. But now I read in it I saw I was effectivly accused of either not beeing able to string together 6 letters or beeing pro Hicks. So I thought I would explain why I didnt reply to it.

I don't think JD was being serious when he said that, I don't know the word to explain what he meant but obviously he wasn't being harsh.
      TotheMax
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 404 posts | 22 
      Reply #65: Apr 17, 2008 02:18:19 am
      I don't think JD was being serious when he said that, I don't know the word to explain what he meant but obviously he wasn't being harsh.

I didnt regard it as harsh either, just wanted to answer to his question, basically. But if it makes anybody happy that I share my opinion, then I will be glad to. I want Hicks out too.

Signed
      Kop-Of-Malaya
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 68 posts | -4 
      • Kop The Best
      Reply #66: Apr 17, 2008 06:05:10 am
      Where should i do sign?

SIGNED
      Chico Banderas
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,072 posts | 150 
      Reply #67: Apr 17, 2008 10:10:06 am
      Signed
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #68: Apr 17, 2008 06:37:44 pm
      SIGNED

Quick Reply