Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 8th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P20 W12 D4 L4

£15m for the real Ronaldo ??

Read 1519 times
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Aug 24, 2006 12:12:19 pm
      According to the tabloids today, AC Milan are looking to pay £15m for the real Ronaldo. Personally I think that's too much for a player that's past his best, but on the other hand he's younger than Shevchenco and only half his price.
      I just couldn't see Liverpool ever shelling out that much for a player like Ronaldo - what does everyone else think ????
      redlozells
      • Forum David Johnson

• 224 posts |
      Reply #1: Aug 24, 2006 12:24:43 pm
      even though his is the all time record goal scorer in world cups....he was less than convincing overall.....anyway looks like his enjoying the high life a bit too much gioven this physical state......we have been linked before with the likes of rivaldo and figo....and nothing has materialised........we have our own stevie g-alactico...dont need anotha.....
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,199 posts | 1642 
      Reply #2: Aug 24, 2006 07:10:10 pm
      i'd pay a max of 8 mill for him.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #3: Aug 24, 2006 07:40:27 pm
      I wouldn't buy him, he's well past his best now. Sure he'd score a few goals but I'd rather see younger players like Torres being shipped in, rather than big fatties who live off their reputation  ;D
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      Reply #4: Aug 24, 2006 08:06:22 pm
      still a class act and under the right manager he'd definetly sort out his excess flab, not sure about the price in his current state though
      hound
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 336 posts | -2 
      Reply #5: Aug 24, 2006 08:42:14 pm
      He is pure class and if he was to play in the epl then he would have to get fit . . . .  then you have a class individual. If he wanted to be he could be briliant here on the other hand he could also find it physically too much like hard work in which case not worth it.

Quick Reply