Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 14th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P2 W1 D1 L0

Sportsworld

Read 1327 times
      beardy
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 2 posts |
      Sportsworld
      Aug 26, 2006 08:15:36 am
      :evil: I pre-ordered my New Away Shirt with my nickname on the back from sportsworld for the day of launch and was looking forward to receiving my newly printed shirt
      upon arrival at my local store my wife was told the printing had not been done so could she return in 20 minutes
      so my wife went to look around another shop
      upon arrival back at Sportsworld my wife was told that the red lettering had not come in yet and she had 2 options
      lettering (Black on White or White on Black)
      does anybody happen to know whether or not they are allowed to offer these colours for print on the new away shirt
      i would have thought that they would have had to offered only the red lettering as this is what our players have on their shirts
      i am asking this because i just hope that there are not any Liverpool fans out there that have had their shirts printed wrongly with the wrong colour lettering
      Y.N.W.A.
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Sportsworld
      Reply #1: Aug 26, 2006 11:24:56 am
      Before you think about getting other style writing on your shirt, lets just say it wouldn't look right and sportsworld shouldn't be issuing these colours for the shirt. Just wait for the Red lettering to come in, it'll be worth your while.
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      Sportsworld
      Reply #2: Aug 27, 2006 11:23:14 am
      just wait for the red, otherwise you'll ruin your shirt and look a pr*ck
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Sportsworld
      Reply #3: Aug 27, 2006 01:23:02 pm
      I ordered mine off the LFC online store because I didn't think they did red lettering anywhere else.

Quick Reply