Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 14th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P15 W6 D4 L5

Looking for a Tranmere spare!

Read 2543 times
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Looking for a Tranmere spare!
      Jul 08, 2008 08:15:04 pm
      Well sods law officially caned me.  I tried numerous times booking my ticket online via tranmererovers.co.uk, but my card wouldn't be taken. 

For some reason, checked if there was enough in my account and apparently there was, still is.

Anyway it still wouldn't take my card details, so I shot up to Prenton Park this morning and a small poster in the window said 'LIVERPOOL SOLD OUT'. 

I went in and checked if there was possibly ANY at all.  But the response was no, all sold out, last tickets went at half 5 last night blah blah blah.

Now if anyone, and I mean anyone has got a spare ticket for this game I would love to have that spare off you.  I don't care what stand it's in, I'll sit with the Trannies if need be. 

DESPERATE RED IN NEED!!!
      Court LFC
      • Started Topic

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Re: Looking for a Tranmere spare!
      Reply #1: Jul 10, 2008 11:38:36 pm
      Take it there is none then.  No probs.  Time for plan B.
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #2: Jul 11, 2008 03:07:48 am

Bunking in? Finding a tall tree near the ground? Two of you in one jacket pretending to be a really tall person?
      Court LFC
      • Started Topic

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #3: Jul 11, 2008 12:01:58 pm
      Bunking in? Finding a tall tree near the ground? Two of you in one jacket pretending to be a really tall person?

Or looking for someone that is selling their ticket outside the stand.  ::)

Quick Reply