Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 15th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P13 W6 D5 L2

Ticket Info :- Lazio home pre season friendly 08/08/08

Read 14328 times
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Ticket Info :- Lazio home pre season friendly 08/08/08
      Jul 15, 2008 08:51:19 pm
      Liverpool Football Club would like to announce the following selling arrangements for our pre-season friendly game against Lazio at Anfield (08/08/08) 
      PRE – SEASON FRIENDLY

Liverpool v Lazio

To be played at Anfield
      On Friday 8 August 2008, kick off 8.00pm

The entire stadium will be ticketed and the following prices will apply:-

Main Stand, Centenary Stand, Anfield Road, Kop Grandstand
      and Paddock Enclosure £17.00

Over 65’s £12.00

Anfield Road one adult/child combined £25.00

Wheelchair Space and Visually Impaired £12.00

Personal Assistant Free

Selling Arrangements for Season Ticket Holder and Members/Fan Card Holders.

The above tickets will be available to purchase by personal application at the Ticket Office, by postal application, on the Credit Card booking line, telephone 0844 844 0844 (Overseas (0044) 870 220 2151) and online at www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets.

Personal Application

Members/Fan Card Holders must present their Fan Card and Season Ticket Holders must confirm their details.

Please Note supporters can purchase one ticket per Fan Card up to a maximum of six Fan Cards at the Ticket Office window and four Fan Cards on the credit card booking line. Supporters wishing to purchase a greater number of tickets need to apply by post.

Postal Application

Postal applications from Season Ticket Holders and Members/Fan Card Holders should include the correct remittance and stamped addressed envelope. Members/ Fan Card Holders must quote their Fan Card number. Postal applications should be received by Friday 18 July 2008.

LFC Ticket Office
      P O Box 204
      Liverpool
      L69 4PQ

Online Bookings

Tickets may be booked online by quoting the Fan Card number and unique password. There will be a transaction charge of £2.50 per ticket.

Telephone Bookings

Tickets will be available on 0844 844 0844 (Overseas (0044) 870 220 2151) and will be subject to a 50p per ticket booking fee. Fan Card numbers must be quoted and supporters will be asked to confirm the address of each applicant.

Tickets will be available as follows;

Season Ticket Holders from Thursday 17 July 2008

Members/Fan Card Holders from Tuesday 22 July 2008

A further selling announcement will be made should there be any tickets remaining after these sales.

We would emphasise to all eligible applicants that no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

All the above sales are subject to availability and while stocks last.

Ticket Office Opening Hours

Monday – Friday 8.15am – 5.30pm
      Saturday – Sunday 9.15am – 1.00pm

Please note telephone booking lines will open at 8.30am Monday - Friday. 
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Re: Ticket Info :- Lazio home pre season friendly 08/08/08
      Reply #1: Jul 17, 2008 11:12:47 am
      Nice one LFC, just like to thankyou for selling tickets to fancard holders on the Tuesday that some of us will be sat on a plane going to Berlin to watch the game ..........very thoughtful :f_steam: Surely you could of put them on sale on the Monday, can just imagine how much it will cost phoning the ticket office from Germany
      MsGerrard
      Reply #2: Jul 17, 2008 11:34:57 am
      Nice one LFC, just like to thankyou for selling tickets to fancard holders on the Tuesday that some of us will be sat on a plane going to Berlin to watch the game ..........very thoughtful :f_steam: Surely you could of put them on sale on the Monday, can just imagine how much it will cost phoning the ticket office from Germany

That is bad Venison, so there giving Season Tickets holders 5 days to get their tickets for this game before they put them out to Members/Fan card holders  :o ridiculous and not very fair.
      The whole ticket situation needs a complete overhaul, I know this has been an ongoing problem for a long time now and it seriously needs sorting.
      Surely the tickets could go on sale on the Monday.
       I'd have thought that if any season tickets holders wanted to go to this game they would be getting them on the Thursday/Friday, not leaving it till the Monday  ::)

Good luck anyway Venison, I hope you get some...............Patie nce is a virtue and you'll need plenty as you know only too well :f_steam:
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,674 posts | 6967 
      Reply #3: Jul 18, 2008 01:29:24 pm

Whoever runs the Liverpool ticket office is clearly a blue.
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #4: Jul 18, 2008 02:43:22 pm

Could you get someone to get one for you? I would but I don't have a debit or a credit card at the moment. Still gutted I can't go :(
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #5: Jul 18, 2008 05:08:00 pm
      Could you get someone to get one for you? I would but I don't have a debit or a credit card at the moment. Still gutted I can't go :(

Thanks mate, I will probably try and get online when I land, it is just how inconsiderate they can be, its my own fault I should of put a postal application in.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #6: Jul 18, 2008 06:59:00 pm
      The ticket office has the brains of Baldrick out of Blackadder!
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #7: Jul 19, 2008 12:49:30 am
      The ticket office has the brains of Baldrick out of Blackadder!

Blackadder: Baldrick, have you no idea what irony is?

Baldrick: Yes, it's like goldy and bronzy only it's made out of iron.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #8: Jul 19, 2008 01:26:06 am
      Blackadder: Baldrick, have you no idea what irony is?

Baldrick: Yes, it's like goldy and bronzy only it's made out of iron.

:D :D :D

At least Baldrick could come up with a cunning plan now and again eh mate.

First home pre season friendly for ages and the fan card sales are on the eve of a Liverpool game in Europe.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #9: Jul 22, 2008 05:05:50 pm
      According to the latest ticket news there will be a general sale from Thursday July 24th for those who don't have a fan card/membership.

Customers will be able to buy a maximum of 4 tickets per person on the credit card line and 6 tickets per person at the window.
      edu_rbb
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 499 posts | 14 
      • En Sevilla
      Reply #10: Jul 23, 2008 08:17:25 pm
      When I get money enough to travel to Liverpool, I hope get a ticket.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #11: Jul 23, 2008 10:54:36 pm
      When I get money enough to travel to Liverpool, I hope get a ticket.

Will you be in Liverpool for this game Edu?
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #12: Jul 24, 2008 09:40:47 am
      According to the latest ticket news there will be a general sale from Thursday July 24th for those who don't have a fan card/membership.

Customers will be able to buy a maximum of 4 tickets per person on the credit card line and 6 tickets per person at the window.

Just got tickets on-line, no problem.  Block 107 in the Kop so I hope my mum has got her high heels on  ;D
      edu_rbb
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 499 posts | 14 
      • En Sevilla
      Reply #13: Jul 24, 2008 12:37:07 pm
      Will you be in Liverpool for this game Edu?
      nooo!, I have not money enough, but I want to travel to Liverpool this season.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #14: Jul 24, 2008 01:19:04 pm
      nooo!, I have not money enough, but I want to travel to Liverpool this season.

Good luck with you dream edu_rbb, you have to see and experience Anfield before they move  ;D
      chrislfc22
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 372 posts | -6 
      Reply #15: Jul 24, 2008 03:07:27 pm
      Got my 4 tickets this morning, travelling up from the south friday night if I leave at 2pm I should be there for about 6pm! few beers any ideas where I can have a few pints anyone? and any good places to park? I should get home for about 2am so long day but to see my beloved
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #16: Jul 24, 2008 03:18:52 pm
      Got my 4 tickets this morning, travelling up from the south friday night if I leave at 2pm I should be there for about 6pm! few beers any ideas where I can have a few pints anyone? and any good places to park? I should get home for about 2am so long day but to see my beloved

Any of the pubs by the ground are full Chris, if any of the gang off here are meeting up we usually meet in the Sandon, 2 seconds away from the ground.   ;) ;D  But get there early cos redkenny or Tommo normally drink the place dry pretty early !!  :lmao:
      chrislfc22
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 372 posts | -6 
      Reply #17: Jul 24, 2008 04:26:19 pm
      Any of the pubs by the ground are full Chris, if any of the gang off here are meeting up we usually meet in the Sandon, 2 seconds away from the ground.   ;) ;D  But get there early cos redkenny or Tommo normally drink the place dry pretty early !!  :lmao:

;D im sure i will get a few beers from somewhere!! thanks mate
      chrislfc22
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 372 posts | -6 
      Reply #18: Jul 24, 2008 04:27:25 pm
      I am in the Kop, block 103 near the corner is that a good view do you reacon? seats are in the late 100's
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #19: Jul 24, 2008 04:42:40 pm
      I am in the Kop, block 103 near the corner is that a good view do you reacon? seats are in the late 100's

103 is a decent view - this your first time at Anfield then?

But get there early cos redkenny or Tommo normally drink the place dry pretty early !!  :lmao:

It's only because of the fear that you get there before us Smiggs. No wonder there's never any Stella on the go.  ;)
      chrislfc22
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 372 posts | -6 
      Reply #20: Jul 24, 2008 07:25:02 pm
      103 is a decent view - this your first time at Anfield then?

It's only because of the fear that you get there before us Smiggs. No wonder there's never any Stella on the go.  ;)

First time mate yeah and cannot wait takes us 4 hrs to get there but will be worth it
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #21: Jul 24, 2008 09:02:15 pm
      Tickets are still available for this match, I've just checked on-line and it looks like there's still tickets in the Kop, Main Stand, Paddock, Lower Centenary,  and right behind the goal in the Annie Road.  So plenty still available !!  ;)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #22: Jul 25, 2008 12:02:51 am
      First time mate yeah and cannot wait takes us 4 hrs to get there but will be worth it

Good stuff!

Tickets are still available for this match, I've just checked on-line and it looks like there's still tickets in the Kop, Main Stand, Paddock, Lower Centenary,  and right behind the goal in the Annie Road.  So plenty still available !!  ;)

Quite surprised by this myself. First home friendly in a few years and it's not sold out after the first day of general sale?

Get your tickets!!

Quick Reply