Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Piece of sh*t Journalism (Seriously who buys this?)

Read 964 times
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Piece of sh*t Journalism (Seriously who buys this?)
      Sep 08, 2008 12:01:03 pm
      Was just browsing around and we all know not to buy or believe anything that is written in that scum paper the s*n. Now I never would go out of my way to read anything from that sh*t paper. But i picked up this article ahead of the England vs Croatia game it was on the ESPN soccernet site, it was an interview with Slaven Bilic and it has some "quotes" from the S*N. Seiously who would fucken buy or take anything serious from these bas**rds after sh*t like this. This is poor journalism at its best please read the highlighted bit about Bilic sleeping with players. I mean that is just ridicolous  :lmao:. What Bilic exactly said was that he gets personal with his players and maintains a player to player mate to mate relationship, and that he doesnt hesitate maintaining this relationship outside of international fixtures. There was nothing he ever said about lying in bed with his players that sounds just ridicolous. I guess one can look at this as mind games by the English media but that is just sh*t from the shittest media outlet.
      Bilic unimpressed by 'predictable' England
      By Soccernet staff

Updated: September 8, 2008, 10:18 AM UK
      Comment
       Email
       Print
       Croatia coach Slaven Bilic has begun the mind games ahead of the crucial World Cup qualifier against England in Zagreb by labelling Fabio Capello's side as 'predictable' and that he 'expects' his side to win the group and qualify automatically for the finals.

Picture/AFP

Slaven Bilic 'expects' group success
      And Bilic also revealed some of the bizarre tactics he uses to coax the best out of his players, including lying in bed with his star players.

Although both England and Croatia have only played one qualifier, Wednesday night's game is already seen as having a huge influence on the final outcome.

Both teams had unspectacular victories over Kazhakstan and Andorra at the weekend and will hope for an improved performance in midweek.

Croatia appear to have the Indian sign over England after winning both clashes in qualifying for Euro 2008. Bilic's victory at Wembley also sent Steve McClaren's side crashing out of the tournament and cost the coach his job.

With Fabio Capello at the help many had expected a bright new future for the England team but that is yet to materialise and Bilic feels he will again come out on top. In October 2006, Croatia beat England 2-0 courtesy Eduardo and a calamitous Gary Neville own goal.

Bilic told The Sun: 'England can't play good football because they play predictable football. I don't know why. I would know that if I was training with them and speaking to them.

'As a national team manager you have to talk to them. If I was England manager I would find out because, really, I don't know why they sometimes perform nowhere near what they can.

'No one is fearing England. 'If anyone should be worried about Wednesday, it's England.

'I expect us to win the group. I expected that two years ago and now definitely so. My team is definitely better than the one that beat England twice.'

Former West Ham and Everton defender Bilic went on to outline the unusual methods he uses to get the best of out his players.

'Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players,' he revealed. 'I go to the room of (Vedran) Corluka and (Luka) Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes.

'You have to do it. Sometimes football managers think 'If you do that you're losing the distance and the authority'. No, you're gaining.'

;D thats just ridicolous.
      Never buy or read that piece of sh*t also lost some respect for Slaven as an LFC fan that he is giving interviews for that pile of garbage.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,682 posts | 6976 
      Re: Piece of sh*t Journalism (Seriously who buys this?)
      Reply #1: Sep 09, 2008 08:20:03 pm
      ESPN take a bow.

Slaven Bilic - you filthy filthy boy.

Quick Reply