Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

FA Cup Semi Final!

Read 21175 times
      foxy
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 85 posts | -11 
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #23: Mar 28, 2006 12:45:57 pm
      the greatest club in England's football history? don't make me wet myself, god you talk some sh*te!! but then coming from a scouser i'd expect nothing more than that!! ha ha
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #24: Mar 28, 2006 12:57:55 pm
      Well lets just see shall we??

Liverpool

League Champions 18
      1900-01 1905-06 1921-22 1922-23 1946-47
      1963-64 1965-66 1972-73 1975-76 1976-77
      1978-79 1979-80 1981-82 1982-83 1983-84
      1985-86 1987-88 1989-90  

Division Two Winners 4
      1893-94 1895-96 1904-05 1961-62  

Lancashire League Winners 1
          1892-93  

Football Association Challenge Cup Winners 6
      1964-65 1973-74 1985-86 1988-89 1991-92
      2000-2001      

League Cup Winners 7
      1980-81 1981-82 1982-83 1983-84 1994-95
      2000-01 2002-03    

Football Association Charity Shield Winners 14
      1964* 1965* 1966 1974 1976
      1977* 1979 1980 1982 1986*
      1988 1989 1990* 2001 ( * shared)

European Cup Winners 5
      1976-77 1977-78 1980-81 1983-84 2004-05

UEFA Cup Winners 3
      1972-73 1975-76 2000-01    

European Super Cup Winners 3
      1977 2001 2005    

Super Cup Winners 1
      1985-86        

Carlsberg Trophy 3
      1997-98 1998-99 1999-2000    

Reserves Division One Winners 16  
      1956-57 1968-69 1969-70 1970-71 1972-73
      1973-74 1974-75 1975-76 1976-77 1978-79
      1980-81 1981-82 1983-84 1984-85 1989-90
      1999-2000            

FA Youth Cup Winners 1
      1995-96

League Champions   European Cup          FA Cup          League Cup  
      Liverpool 18             Real Madrid 9           Man-United 11 Liverpool 7
      Man-United 15          AC Milan 6               Arsenal 9       Aston Villa 5  
      Arsenal 13               Liverpool 5               Spurs 8         Notts Forest 4
      Everton 9                   Ajax 4                   Aston Villa 7  Leicester 3
      Aston Villa 7         Bayern Munich 4           Liverpool 6     Spurs 3
                                                                   Newcastle 6     Chelsea 3
                                                                    Blackburn 6  

Come back to me when you can try and compare to that!!!

Even Everton are more succseful than you.
      giddy76
      • Forum John Toshack
      • Started Topic

• 263 posts |
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #25: Mar 28, 2006 01:29:02 pm
      You've hit the nail right on the head there priesty10... all that history... its priceless...
      You know what foxy? Just because you won the Premiership last year and are set to do it again this doesn't really make your beloved Chelsea a historical team... it just means they've got a bit more money than they had.
      Liverpool have loads of history...
      Chelsea on the other hand have players *cough* Drogba... that admit to handball because it's 'part of the game' and 'what I do'.
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #26: Mar 28, 2006 02:09:09 pm
      ahh poor foxy has gone, dont worry mate (name like foxy has to mean its a girl) maybe in 100 years time you might be able to come back to us!!!
      foxy
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 85 posts | -11 
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #27: Mar 28, 2006 02:31:10 pm
      ok so you've won sh*t loads of titles well done!! but that still doesn't equate to much these days does it? as if you lose in the next round in the FA cup which is pretty likely then you lot go home with nothing more than  a glum scouse face an if your lucky a gummy bear as a consulation prize.

My point is Liverpool may have been a great team in the past but they lack consistency if you won that many titles in the past then why aren't you winning them now? answer because you have some serious sh*te players. And if you had which i know Rafa would accept like any team would half the money that Chelsea have you would restructure your team accordingly, and buy some talent which is what Chelsea did and as a result we are getting results, ok we got like you knocked out of the CL this season but life moves on, we are now focusing on the FA Cup n Premiership.

The problem with Scouse supporters is they always dwell in the past n don't look to the future hence why your'e doing so sh*te in the premiership, n why you probably lost in the CL n hardly won anything last season.
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #28: Mar 28, 2006 02:42:38 pm
      Lack consistency?

Yes the 90's werent the best we were always pretty close..........

Most Chelsea fans only popped out when the cash came in and when it was pretty obvious that you were gonna win things........

As for lookin in the past if you read the 1st post about this subject you'll see its about how we are going to beat you in the cup final so how can that be in the past??
      foxy
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 85 posts | -11 
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #29: Mar 28, 2006 02:46:58 pm
      fact of the matter is mate that an't going to happen we've already beaten you fare n square a number of  times this season, so i'd say the pressure is on you lot to perform, as one would say that Chelsea would be the favourites to win it. having trashed you time n time again!!
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #30: Mar 28, 2006 03:33:43 pm
      fare n square? come on, you know the 4-1 resualt was a freak. there was no way you desreved to win by that score, and the 2-0 at the bridge.........well how can you be proud of that? we outplayed you and robben was a complete joke. You just cant deal with the fact are starting 11's are pretty close and when we improve our squad in the summer next season will be ALOT closer.......
      Pablo
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 100 posts | -1 
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #31: Mar 28, 2006 05:35:38 pm
      what link is that then Foxy ?
      Pablo
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 100 posts | -1 
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #32: Mar 28, 2006 05:41:11 pm
      By the way foxy, that 4-1 beating we took from you was a freak . your second goal  Joe Cole was offside ,running in on the far post trying to get his foot on the ball - we should have had a penalty again that wasn't given ( surprise surprise ) and then when you take 2 defenders off to put on 2 forwards you can't expect any different for the last 2 goals .C'est la vie.
        What was the score the last time we played a semi ?
      giddy76
      • Forum John Toshack
      • Started Topic

• 263 posts |
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #33: Mar 28, 2006 07:22:36 pm
      *coughs* 1 - 0... Garcia... class goal!
      giddy76
      • Forum John Toshack
      • Started Topic

• 263 posts |
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #34: Mar 28, 2006 07:24:41 pm
      Quote from: "foxy"
      ok so you've won sh*t loads of titles well done!! but that still doesn't equate to much these days does it? as if you lose in the next round in the FA cup which is pretty likely then you lot go home with nothing more than  a glum scouse face an if your lucky a gummy bear as a consulation prize.

My point is Liverpool may have been a great team in the past but they lack consistency if you won that many titles in the past then why aren't you winning them now? answer because you have some serious sh*te players. And if you had which i know Rafa would accept like any team would half the money that Chelsea have you would restructure your team accordingly, and buy some talent which is what Chelsea did and as a result we are getting results, ok we got like you knocked out of the CL this season but life moves on, we are now focusing on the FA Cup n Premiership.

The problem with Scouse supporters is they always dwell in the past n don't look to the future hence why your'e doing so sh*te in the premiership, n why you probably lost in the CL n hardly won anything last season.

Couldn't buy Stevie though could you foxy? He prefers playing for a real team who rely on good football skills, not diving and handballs.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #35: Mar 28, 2006 07:39:33 pm
      Liverbird you pillock, firstly the FA cup has not finished this season in case you needed reminding which you probably did with that miniscule brain of yours. Yes we may not have won that or the CL  in the past, but one thing money aside we do have is the Premiership for the second year in a row. which as stated earlier is a  lot more than you lot have this year!! i seam to remember you losing in the CL, and like any other poor losing liverpool supporter, you always blame Chelsea's success or failure on thier money, well you seam to forget that Jose worked at Porto for a while where he won the title there as well as at Chelsea, so you cannot just say it's down to the money. And i bet you any day of the week that if Rafa was offered £200m to spend on players he wouldn't turn it down now would he?

so i would stop being a bleeding hypocrite n get a life.

Foxy check your own spelling tithead before calling someone else !! typical chelsea fan, illiterate as well as stupid !!
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,214 posts | 1646 
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #36: Mar 28, 2006 08:15:10 pm
      the greatest club in England's football history? don't make me wet myself, god you talk some sh*te!! but then coming from a scouser i'd expect nothing more than that!! ha ha
      Foxy check your history before   sending it. I think you will find we are the most succesful team in england you tosspot.
      RedWilly

• 9,214 posts | 1646 
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #37: Mar 28, 2006 08:22:10 pm

Yes but unlike chelsea we can look at our history, and 1 trophy was the European cup and you got the prem an a mickey mouse cup so F**k off foxy
      RedWilly

• 9,214 posts | 1646 
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #38: Mar 28, 2006 08:24:47 pm
      Quote from: "priesty10"
      try try again...........

www.cfc-net.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=7761&whichpage=1

something chelsea will have to get used to...........

Roll on the FA cup when your flying back from Manchester Airport after losing another Semi Final to Greatest Club in Englands Historty..
      Just been on it can't believe how jealous they all were!! Wrong team in the final!!  :D
      Pablo
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 100 posts | -1 
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #39: Mar 28, 2006 08:38:57 pm
      Foxy  you talk a load of  sh*t . I have never heard anyone spew forth so much drivel in my life . Every point you have come up with has been answered and you have been found to be lacking . You are the weakest link . I think it's time to say goodbye before you start talking even more sh*te .
         This has happened to us before you know .....people saying Liverpool are finished . It usually comes from no-mark teams who pop up and win a title or two then disappear back into the middle of the table never to be heard from again.Come back to me in 5 seasons and we'll see whether you can last the test of time . I seriously doubt it , so I suppose you may aswell make the most of it now while you can .
      Pablo
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 100 posts | -1 
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #40: Mar 28, 2006 08:45:02 pm
      Will you be there foxy ? will you come to Old Trafford ? will you stand with the rest of your toffee nosed pathetic excuse for supporters ?
       Or will you be hiding under you chair at home too scared to come out in the cold . I bet you've never even been to a match in your life . you seem like the type . All f***in' mouth and no trousers .

We have dreams and songs to sing ,
       Of the glory 'round the fields of Anfield Road
      RedWilly

• 9,214 posts | 1646 
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #41: Mar 28, 2006 08:45:06 pm
      Quote from: "Pablo"
      Foxy  you talk a load of  sh*t . I have never heard anyone spew forth so much drivel in my life . Every point you have come up with has been answered and you have been found to be lacking . You are the weakest link . I think it's time to say goodbye before you start talking even more sh*te .
         This has happened to us before you know .....people saying Liverpool are finished . It usually comes from no-mark teams who pop up and win a title or two then disappear back into the middle of the table never to be heard from again.Come back to me in 5 seasons and we'll see whether you can last the test of time . I seriously doubt it , so I suppose you may aswell make the most of it now while you can .
      Yeah but pablo there trying to soak up all there glory now before a team that can actually play football pop up and win a title!!
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #42: Mar 29, 2006 12:34:23 am
      I thought 'foxy-hunting' had been banned... (c) Bob Monkhouse 1983

And what is it with everyone replying to their own posts a million times.

First sign of schizophrenia that....  ;D
      zen
      • Forum Youth Player

• 15 posts |
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #43: Mar 29, 2006 06:41:14 am
      And if you had which i know Rafa would accept like any team would half the money that Chelsea have you would restructure your team accordingly, and buy some talent which is what Chelsea did and as a result we are getting results, ok we got like you knocked out of the CL this season but life moves on, we are now focusing on the FA Cup n Premiership.

you are buying result, not getting.

and with all the money we have, nothing buys character & integrity.

ok, you can say it means nothing next to winning a champion. Well, that tells so much about the Red and the Blue.

by claiming that you have win PL last yr and you are going to win so this year for 2nd time, ain't you dwelling in the past as well.

just don't be too proud becuase you never know when Chelsea will falter like any great team had. Arsenal after winning their PL unbeaten (a fabulous record that I think not even Chelsea come close) had to content with 2 seasons of trophy-less,  so has Liverpool and Man U in the past. You never know, maybe next year Chelsea's fate will go down that path as early as that.

Oh I forget, Chelsea will have all the $$ to buy new talents to replace the outgoing one, unlike the other Reds and gunners who prefer to work on their youth policy. But let's not forget, football is a teamwork, and Real Madrid shows why galatico still can't win a single sh*t, and you yourself know that the blue is not really as a team, and thus they will go down very soon... :D :D
      zen
      • Forum Youth Player

• 15 posts |
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #44: Mar 29, 2006 06:46:51 am
      Ok so if SWP dived which he clearly didn't as you will see on this link then why are you all saying he did? answer because you haven't seen the footage properly so I suggest you scouse wankers watch the footage then once you have done that you will notice that Elliot actually moves into the path of SWP and shaun doesn't dive at all.

dude, i suggest that you look at the footage again if you have not, and tell us if you still stand by that statement above. If you still do, there's nothing we can argue about any further because alot of media commentators I have watched had unanimously agree that it can't be a foul and it has to be a dive.

and I don't think anybody here would whine about referee decision, and we would live with the fact referee's bad call is part and parcel of the game given that it's human refereeing. But to cheat and dive with an intent on the player end is just disgusting. Period.

so that goes the mindset difference between the Red Fans and "certain" Blue Fan (singular)

Maybe all EPL defenders should practise basketball defence, if you ever know about basketball sports.
      zen
      • Forum Youth Player

• 15 posts |
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #45: Mar 29, 2006 06:57:59 am

well, definitely not for a club who only recently win 2 PL in the last 2 yrs after a massive investment from a tycoon, who buy players that dive and cheat and admited (and then retracted for some reason)

just compare the trophy cabinet between the two team.

http://www.chelseafc.com/article.asp?article=275670&Title=Trophy+Cabinet&lid=Navigation+-+History&sub=Trophy+Cabinet&nav=&sublid=

and

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/lfc_story/honours/

you got to be joking to say the Blue is the greatest club than Red?

Quick Reply