Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 15th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P1 W1 D0 L0

FA Cup Semi Final!

Read 21281 times
      giddy76
      • Forum John Toshack
      • Started Topic

• 263 posts |
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Mar 24, 2006 01:21:33 pm
      Would you believe it? Chelsea.
      I knew we'd get Chelsea. I just knew it.
      But we owe them... and I can see us winning it, simply based on their form of late... and our own.
      foxy
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 85 posts | -11 
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #1: Mar 24, 2006 02:19:33 pm
      yeah keep dreaming Giddy, the only reason you lot are playing well all of a sudden is because your useless squad realised that unless they get their sh*t together they won't get any trophies this season.

Unlike Chelsea who in about 4 matches time could easily wrap up the premiership, then after trashing you like they did before go on to win the FA Cup. which will mean ofcourse that you poor sods get nil points.

ha ha  

ah well looking forward to trashing you wherever it is, preferebaly at Old Trafford as we can humilate you in front of a bigger crowd!!
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,223 posts | 1646 
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #2: Mar 24, 2006 03:01:08 pm
      Quote from: "foxy"
      yeah keep dreaming Giddy, the only reason you lot are playing well all of a sudden is because your useless squad realised that unless they get their sh*t together they won't get any trophies this season.

Unlike Chelsea who in about 4 matches time could easily wrap up the premiership, then after trashing you like they did before go on to win the FA Cup. which will mean ofcourse that you poor sods get nil points.

ha ha  

ah well looking forward to trashing you wherever it is, preferebaly at Old Trafford as we can humilate you in front of a bigger crowd!!
      how bout u F**k off where wud u b wiv out ur f***in russian billionair! w**ker F**k ur mum
      foxy
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 85 posts | -11 
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #3: Mar 24, 2006 03:45:08 pm
      what's the problem Liverbird, did i touch a nerve? ha ha
      oh n spelling obviously wasn't your strong point at school was it.

ah well i wouldn't worry as you can always do the paper round, about all your good for!!
      foxy
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 85 posts | -11 
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #4: Mar 24, 2006 03:50:39 pm
      Liverbird just in case you forgot, we trashed you twice in the Premiership
      4 - 1 and 2 - 0   and we're currently 14 points ahead of you in the Premiership. So I guess you got some serious playing to do or pray for a miracle!! ha ha

ah well i'll enjoy watching us beat you again, that will be the 3rd time this season!!
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #5: Mar 24, 2006 06:32:58 pm
      I can see us winning it too.  Foxy would do well to remember the last time we met in a Semi-Final.

I can see us winning 3-1.
      RedWilly

• 9,223 posts | 1646 
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #6: Mar 24, 2006 06:46:33 pm
      i can see foxy has nothing to talk bout on the chelsea forum the w**ker
      RedWilly

• 9,223 posts | 1646 
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #7: Mar 24, 2006 06:53:23 pm
      By the way foxy can you rememer the last semi final we met in. what was the score o yeah it was 1-0. with all that money and you still can't win the champions league. or the FA cup.
      foxy
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 85 posts | -11 
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #8: Mar 27, 2006 02:46:07 pm
      Liverbird you pillock, firstly the FA cup has not finished this season in case you needed reminding which you probably did with that miniscule brain of yours. Yes we may not have won that or the CL  in the past, but one thing money aside we do have is the Premiership for the second year in a row. which as stated earlier is a  lot more than you lot have this year!! i seam to remember you losing in the CL, and like any other poor losing liverpool supporter, you always blame Chelsea's success or failure on thier money, well you seam to forget that Jose worked at Porto for a while where he won the title there as well as at Chelsea, so you cannot just say it's down to the money. And i bet you any day of the week that if Rafa was offered £200m to spend on players he wouldn't turn it down now would he?

so i would stop being a bleeding hypocrite n get a life.
      Pablo
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 100 posts | -1 
      Fa cup Semi Final
      Reply #9: Mar 27, 2006 03:30:23 pm
      This is a reply to Foxy , You are on a liverpool website giving sh*t to us . I would like to bet ,that before last season , you never even knew who Chelsea were. You tell us we can't spell ,yet I know that you spell seem with a double E not EA .
       Your team has 5 goalkeepers , John Terry being the best .If John Terry where to go full stretch and tip the ball around the post ,the referee would probably applaud him . To be honest sometimes you would think that all 11 players on the pitch were keepers - just look at Drogba's goal on Saturday . Your Diving coach is the best in the business - The whole team will be taking part in the springboard event in the next Olympics .
       How you have got away with cheating for so long defies belief . I can only assume that aswell as buying every player you can ,that you also buy every referee . The time will come when people will realize something is amiss , that you can spend £2 million pounds and still can only win things by cheating . Everybody else in the country can see it . Why can't you ? Are you blind aswell as stupid ?
      RedWilly

• 9,223 posts | 1646 
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #10: Mar 27, 2006 03:52:08 pm
      foxy if chelsea are so good then why do you need to dive to get players sent off.Chelsea fans say they are hated because they win things, look at Barcalona does everyone hate them, no because they actually play football and not ballroom dancing. So F**k off
      foxy
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 85 posts | -11 
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #11: Mar 27, 2006 04:05:17 pm
      another bunch of F***ing winging scousers you lot never shut up do you? ok so when one of your lot fouls somebody etc.. you are the first to say it's ok etc.. n then the min you get fouled you don't like it well your nothing but a bunch of has beens, i'll enjoy looking at your sorry faces when we parade the FA cup this year n maybe SG will realise he should have signed for a team that have more potential than a sh*t scouse outfit!!
      RedWilly

• 9,223 posts | 1646 
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #12: Mar 27, 2006 04:13:36 pm
      Yeah but stevie actually has pride an passion an doesn't want to play for a bunch of cheating divers.
      Rushie
      • Forum John Toshack

• 255 posts | -3 
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #13: Mar 27, 2006 06:14:42 pm
      I can't wait to see how many tickets you send back for the FA Cup Semi Final clash.  Mercenary players, mercenary fans.

Roll on the FA Cup Final - Gerrard will be nice and rested for it as well now!

:D
      Pablo
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 100 posts | -1 
      w**ker on the site !
      Reply #14: Mar 27, 2006 06:20:06 pm
      Sorry to be a whinger , but I think you've spelt whingeing wrong Foxy.
       If, in future you want to come and play on our site and tell people off for spelling words incorrectly, I would suggest that you stick a dictionary up your arse , so that you don't look like an even bigger w**ker . Oh ! and make sure it's not an abridged version eh !
        Why aren't you on you own site talking to people with the same mental capacity as yourself. People who would love to hear the drivel that you spew . People who would love to finger their little botty holes while thinking about John Terry and Drogba handling balls in the area.
       If Terry gets away with as much as he has this season we should have the world cup stitched up already .
       P.S . Your manager is the whinger - He cheats , intimidates the refs , teaches the players to cheat and then sulks and throws tantrums when he gets beaten fair and square . The day is going to come when the refs finally find a pair of balls between them . They can then lend them out to the poor bas**rds who have to referee your games then you truly will be fu**ed .
      Pablo
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 100 posts | -1 
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #15: Mar 27, 2006 06:28:07 pm
      I honestly think that the refs will be watching Chelsea a lot closer now after those two incidents on Saturday and Wright- phillips' dive the other night . And unless they really are useless I don't think they'll get away with half as much for the rest of the season .
      Rushie
      • Forum John Toshack

• 255 posts | -3 
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #16: Mar 27, 2006 06:43:51 pm
      Good post Pablo -  I think that Chelsea are really under the microscope now, I just hope the ref keeps on top of it.

It wouldn't suprise me if that Russian b***ard had the Ref's missus tied up in a sack during the game.
      foxy
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 85 posts | -11 
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #17: Mar 28, 2006 09:03:34 am
      Ok so if SWP dived which he clearly didn't as you will see on this link then why are you all saying he did? answer because you haven't seen the footage properly so I suggest you scouse wankers watch the footage then once you have done that you will notice that Elliot actually moves into the path of SWP and shaun doesn't dive at all.

Wether the refs are watching chelsea closely or not, doesn't bother me at all, as if a player has commited a dangerous foul on the pitch. Then I feel whatever club he plays for chelsea, liverpool, arsenal he should be punished. however if it is clear as mud that he clearly hasn't done anything wrong then in my case that is a bad call of punishment.

I have to say i do feel for the refs n linesmen as they have a difficult time, and if they can't clearly see if a ball crosses over the line etc.. or see an incident properly it does make things very difficult.

Yes I aggree Jose may seam to be a whinging tiger most of the time, but i don't see Rafa sticking up for his team if somebody is wrongly accused of something.  

So my advice is this, if you want to win the premiership which to be honest unless you get a miracle an't going to happen this year or next, n as for the FA Cup, you will have to play like you've never played before as Chelsea have beaten you 3 times this season already. so it's becoming easier for us to trash you anywhere anyplace anytime. my advice is pray you have all your top players n that they are fit for the match as you'll need them!!
      giddy76
      • Forum John Toshack
      • Started Topic

• 263 posts |
      Results!
      Reply #18: Mar 28, 2006 09:31:32 am
      Quote from: "foxy"

ha ha  

We've played a lot more matches than you, and who's form is slipping? You lost 3 - 0 to Middleborough. You couldn't even beat Fulham and we beat them 5 - 1. Even Everton best them, and they're not as good as us...

As for the Premiership, you can have it this year. But it'll be ours next.
      foxy
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 85 posts | -11 
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #19: Mar 28, 2006 10:10:49 am
      yeah yeah keep dreaming giddy, the only thing you're be winning is the F***ing egg n spoon race, as that's all liverpool are good for.
      oh n nicking hubcaps of course!!  

so we may be slipping a bit but we're still 14 points ahead of Man U which is more than i can say about you. the only reason you lot are suddenly scoring goals now is because Rafa is paniking he may not win a single title this year. so he feels he has to kick your asses to perform which to be honest is something he should have done months ago.

ah well looking forward to trashing you in FA Cup history,
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #20: Mar 28, 2006 11:52:58 am
      ahh, leave poor foxy alone, you cant blame him for being on this forum, he's trying to feel what its like to be the EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS as its not likley he'll ever know what it feels like!!! also check this out for abit of a giggle..

www.cfcnet.co.uk/forum/topic.aspARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=7761&whichpage=1

You gotta love the chelsea fans!!!!!
      foxy
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 85 posts | -11 
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #21: Mar 28, 2006 12:23:59 pm
      Priesty you tw*t next time you paste somthing get it right as you can't open it tosser!!!

oh n i'm not bitter that we lost the CL this time round, as we got the chance of winning the double this year, which is far more than you losing tossers will ever win!!
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #22: Mar 28, 2006 12:36:25 pm
      try try again...........

www.cfc-net.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=7761&whichpage=1

something chelsea will have to get used to...........

Roll on the FA cup when your flying back from Manchester Airport after losing another Semi Final to Greatest Club in Englands Historty..

Quick Reply