Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 24th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P14 W9 D1 L4

The Reason Behind Rafa Playing Kuyt More Than He Should

Read 1732 times
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      The Reason Behind Rafa Playing Kuyt More Than He Should
      Sep 26, 2008 04:47:40 pm
      As I was having my lunch I worked out the reason why Kuyt is so popular with Rafa.

Many members of the forum have suggested some kind of hold over Rafa but suggest no longer as I have found the anwer ;)

The answer was on this very forum from the very start:

Liverpool FC Manager Rafael Benitez in blackmail plot

Sep 26th 2008 by 7-King Kenny-7, lfcreds.com

CURRENT Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez is being blackmailed by Dirk Kuyt who stole an 'intimate' video from his home.

The Spaniard, who took on the position of manager at Anfield in 2004, was back in from a night out with his lovely missus at Jamie Carragher's restaraunt in Liverpool last week when he learned of the break-in.

Kuyt trashed his Merseyside home before phoning the 48-year-old to make ransom demands.

If he does not play him, then Kuyt is threatening to release the tape on the internet.

Police have made one arrest since the demands were made on Monday but the suspect (thought to be Joey Barton) was released without charge after being questioned.

Rafa was spotted  at the Liverpool goatee convention this weekend.

But now the manager has called off his next goatee conventin break in order to help police in their investigations.

He is said to have informed the authorities when the ransom call was made.

Liverpol newspaper The Liverpool Echo last night described the video as containing 'very intimate and private personal images'.

A Merseyside police spokesman said: “A video DVD was  stolen from Mr Benitez’s home in Liverpool.

“The nature of it contents are not clear, but Kuyt has threatened to broadcast it on the net if he does not meet his demand of regular playing time.”

He added: “Our investigation is underway and no more information can be released at this stage.”

I hope your wondering of why Kuyt is such a regular has been solved  :laugh:

If there are any smart ass' on here that think they recognise a similar story then I have posted a link to a very similar (by chance) but I can assure you it has not just been re-worded by me during my spare time  :f_whistle:

http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php/topic,8122.0.html
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Re: The Reason Behind Rafa Playing Kuyt More Than He Should
      Reply #1: Sep 26, 2008 05:07:06 pm
      I always had my suspicions about Dirky.
      lil cisse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,957 posts | 62 
      Reply #2: Sep 26, 2008 05:44:11 pm
      Dangerous Dirk.

Poor rafa, maybe the players who arent playing tried the same plot and it went pear shaped. Pennant what did you do 
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #3: Sep 26, 2008 07:13:32 pm
      kuyt works very hard and while not his biggest fan im genuinely beginning to feel sorry for him, he has being rarely used in the position he was bought, on the rare occasion he does play up front he is a handful, sadly though he has to be the worst right midfielder in the premiership, he will have spent his best years being played horribly out of position and the lad never complains a true pro
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,386 posts | 1542 
      Reply #4: Sep 26, 2008 09:36:10 pm
      So thats why Rafa grew the Goatie ! When we get to see this film some time in the future, we won't know the difference between Rafas goatie and his wifes little goatie, All adds up now. ;D  Paints a picture don't you think.
      maxextz
      • Forum David Johnson

• 231 posts | -13 
      • Id like To dip my cookies in your tears.
      Reply #5: Sep 28, 2008 03:41:36 pm
      as john bishop says about dirk is "hes like a fan playing like one of us how we would play running around chasing  the ball"
      not very skillful but gives his all.
      didnt think he would break into rafas house though >:(

:laugh: good story that
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #6: Sep 28, 2008 03:46:41 pm
      Enough is enough Dirk. I think he proves that giving your best is all that matters is a load of bull.

(Although i thought he was good last start)

Quick Reply