Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 28th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P5 W1 D3 L1

Aaarghh! Has our team lost it's balance

Read 1706 times
      lucouk
      • Forum Paul Ince
      • Started Topic

• 86 posts | -1 
      Sep 18, 2006 12:09:45 pm
      OK!! I have stayed calm for this long and now it is nearly mid day....

I have faith in our club and i no that EVENTUALLY, they will pull through!!!!

But can we ever just get off to a good start. More and more pressure gets put on the team and already we have major points to catch up to the man u scum and the chelsea rent boys!!
      Dare i even say even the blue sh*te (everton)!!!!!!!!

I watched us in stamford bridge and the way we played and i even gave RAFA the benefit of the doubt AGAIN. But my main concern is

Has our team become unbalanced?????

Our team doesnt look hungry, or dangerous in the premier league.
      Going back to the champions league winning side, everyone had a set position and knew there place in the squad. I think Rafa needs to stop the squad rotation and instead have people fighting for there roles!!!!!

It seemed that rafa's orders were to keep playing the ball to pennant who lets be honest isnt a world class player, he is a team builder, a possibility, a option BUT NOT THEE OPTION!

I think we need aggression. We need Mom defensive Mid, Stevie Attacking Mid playing of alonso, and i would like to see kuyt(Because of his fitness) and Crouch (Because of his form) and to feed these players use the speed of Gonzales even the likes of agger. With a rock hard defence who i dont have to name.

At the end of the day our wins will come, but not if we treat every game asif its a friendly always with a differnt squad.

Am sure Rafa and the team are just as frustrated as we all are!!
      How long are we guna wait for our team to find its feet. Liverpool played ok against chelsea but we were again not a premiership winning side.

I Would really like to hear every FANS opions on this matter and lets see if we can actually agree on something and maybe we will be laughing about this when Gerard lifts the trophy at the end of the Season???  Is it out of reach................... ..................
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #1: Sep 18, 2006 01:34:41 pm
      It's not out of reach at all mate.

We need a couple of decent performances in our next two league games.

We didn't play all that bad - if Kuyt had have scored instead of hitting the crossbar - if Gerrard had scored (when he should have buried it) it could have turned out to be a great day at the office.

It wasn't and Chelsea take the three points.

I have seen enough even positives even in our defeats to think we are going to hand somebody a kicking soon - hopefully Newcastle this mid-week.
      lucouk
      • Forum Paul Ince
      • Started Topic

• 86 posts | -1 
      We can believe!!
      Reply #2: Sep 18, 2006 02:15:05 pm
      I hope so!

It is still very early in the season to determine the outcome. But i see our chances slipping away. The premier league is one of the hardest leagues in the world. And mistakes cost you!!!

Sadly mistakes cost liverpool!!

We should....
      We Need to....

We HAVE TO BEAT NEWCASTLE!!
      to get back on the ladder
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      Reply #3: Sep 18, 2006 06:15:14 pm
      is the newcastle game on sky sports?
      EVILeyeZ
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 72 posts |
      Reply #4: Sep 18, 2006 06:54:28 pm
      Barcodes should be dispatched without a problem if we get the early goal.  BTW,  whatever happened to speedy??
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,213 posts | 1646 
      Reply #5: Sep 18, 2006 07:27:21 pm
      We can still win the PL, and im sure rafa is just finding out his best team, as soon as he knows he will stick with it. We need kuyt and bellamy up front for the pace they bring to the side get gonzalez on the left, and keep agger in defence along with carra and finnan.

Quick Reply