Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Villa Park

Today is the 12th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W5 D2 L3

Paul Tomkins Post Pals

Read 1233 times
      MsGerrard
      Paul Tomkins Post Pals
      Oct 16, 2008 01:14:49 pm
      I have received a message from Paul Tomkins, as he is unable to start his own topics yet ..........come on Paul, get your finger out  :laugh:

A very worthwhile cause this is.....please support if you can, I've already ordered my copies  ;D

Well Done to all those Reds who sent post etc to these children

After I posted on here about Post Pals (a charity to raise messages of support for seriously and terminally ill children) in a thread about Torres visiting some sick children, there was a big number of hits on their website directly from LFCReds. I got an email from the woman who runs Post Pals thank me, as she hadn't known I was going to mention Post Pals. So I am passing on my thanks to those of you who visited the site and sent an email or some post to the children.

While far from as ill as these poor children, I am producing a compilation book called Compendium (best of my books, plus articles and extra bits which there wasn't room for in Dynasty). This is to help pay for medical treatment that may help me eventually return to close to full health, so that I might be able to make a living that isn't solely dependent on the vagaries of book sales. Compendium, which will not be in the shops, goes to print next week, for release in November, and any anyone who orders before 21st October will get their name printed amongst the list of the book's sponsors. I am not advertising this anywhere else ahead of it going to print, so this is the last chance to pre-order.

I am also donating £1 from each book to Post Pals.

http://www.paultomkins.com/Compendium.html

http://www.postpals.co.uk/

Thanks again,

PAUL
      Paul Tomkins
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 60 posts | 11 
      • Mr Brightside
      Re: Paul Tomkins Post Pals
      Reply #1: Oct 16, 2008 01:36:21 pm
      Thanks MrsG for posting that for me, and thanks to everyone on this site who contacted someone on Post Pals.

Quick Reply