Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2337313 times
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,000 posts | 223 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #19573: Sep 01, 2021 10:53:42 pm
      You may have him early got yellow card for taking his shirt off will miss next match
      Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,572 posts | 325 
      Reply #19574: Sep 01, 2021 11:13:20 pm
      Corrected my post, put wrong emoji on.

Potential rape? That's a new one. Think it's time for you and I to go on ignore. Your getting the same habits as LFCATW. Enjoy...   xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

It's serious, you don't know about this?
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,809 posts | 2449 
      Reply #19575: Sep 01, 2021 11:16:05 pm
      You may have him early got yellow card for taking his shirt off will miss next match

Basically sums up the self centred knob more interested in his own personal glory than his national team.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19576: Sep 02, 2021 08:07:23 am
      Should of been sent off the petulant w**ker

He pushed his arm Rossy, it was a yellow at most. The guy went down holding his face as if he had been punched. Both yellow cards for me.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19577: Sep 02, 2021 08:09:05 am

Annoys me when players do this. Make it a straight red and they will soon stop.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19578: Sep 02, 2021 08:11:43 am
      It's serious, you don't know about this?

It's not that  Isaac, Pjamas just a constant moaner and so negative about anything that she post.
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #19579: Sep 02, 2021 10:11:26 am
      It's not that  Isaac, Pjamas just a constant moaner and so negative about anything that she post.

Tbf I had forgotten about those allegations.
      But until it’s proven guilty in a court of law I don’t like adding to the conversation.
      It can destroy careers and families. I don’t think suspects should even be named until the verdict.

On a side note, ronaldo has more followers on social media than the entire population of the earth in the 15th century.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19580: Sep 02, 2021 10:36:07 am
      But until it’s proven guilty in a court of law I don’t like adding to the conversation.
      It can destroy careers and families. I don’t think suspects should even be named until the verdict.

On a side note, ronaldo has more followers on social media than the entire population of the earth in the 15th century.

That's one of the reasons I won't debate Bob. Let's be honest though. Pjamas only happy when moaning. I was astonished when I realised Ronaldo had so many followers, it's a sick amount.
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,284 posts | 1664 
      Reply #19581: Sep 02, 2021 10:58:15 am
      He pushed his arm Rossy, it was a yellow at most. The guy went down holding his face as if he had been punched. Both yellow cards for me.
      So two yellows equal red then  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19582: Sep 02, 2021 11:14:32 am
      So two yellows equal red then  :lmao:

:lmao:
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #19583: Sep 02, 2021 12:21:21 pm
      That's one of the reasons I won't debate Bob. Let's be honest though. Pjamas only happy when moaning. I was astonished when I realised Ronaldo had so many followers, it's a sick amount.

I don’t get social media though. I’m not on it. But what does he do that means so many folk want to follow him? Does he share tips or advice? Does he even post anything?
      Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,572 posts | 325 
      Reply #19584: Sep 02, 2021 01:29:37 pm

Yeah, I agree. You know fans up and down the country will use it though. It's bad taste to use such a serious crime in this context because the fans would hate him the same whether he was innocent or guilty.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19585: Sep 02, 2021 01:35:29 pm
      I don’t get social media though. I’m not on it. But what does he do that means so many folk want to follow him? Does he share tips or advice? Does he even post anything?

I don't know Bob I'm not one of his 315 million followers  ;D
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #19586: Sep 02, 2021 01:38:00 pm
      I don't know Bob I'm not one of his 315 million followers  ;D

I doubt that.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19587: Sep 02, 2021 01:39:52 pm

Seriously I don't. Only social media app I'm on is Facebook and that was only because of poker promotions years ago..
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #19588: Sep 03, 2021 04:08:18 pm

He's still a pr**k.

Also see the cheeky cu*ts tried to ask the government to lift Ronaldo's iisolation period.
      « Last Edit: Sep 03, 2021 04:14:56 pm by HUYTON RED »
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #19589: Sep 06, 2021 11:06:09 am
      Keith, do you think Ronaldo will go straight into the starting line up this weekend?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19590: Sep 06, 2021 04:27:36 pm
      Keith, do you think Ronaldo will go straight into the starting line up this weekend?

Ole has a nack of benching new players  :f_steam: With this one being Ronaldo I have it 50/50. They only thing I do know ( my opinion ) is that he will play some part of the game.
      Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,572 posts | 325 
      Reply #19591: Sep 06, 2021 06:07:22 pm
      If the ego wants to start then the ego starts. Olly has already done the obligatory, "he's the best player that ever lived' sychophantic bullshit.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19592: Sep 06, 2021 06:53:03 pm
      If the ego wants to start then the ego starts. Olly has already done the obligatory, "he's the best player that ever lived' sychophantic bullshit.

He's up there with the best though Isaac, not many can argue with that, unless the  8) are on.  ;D
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,509 posts | 1476 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #19593: Sep 06, 2021 06:58:59 pm
      Ole has it easy now, because there is no way he is 'managing' that team now, Ronaldo is the captain of that ship now and I'm sure it will be Ronaldo who chooses how they play to best suite him... what Ronaldo wants Ronaldo will get there.

You really think Ronaldo is going to listen to a schmuck like Ole?
      Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,572 posts | 325 
      Reply #19594: Sep 06, 2021 07:23:16 pm
      He's up there with the best though Isaac, not many can argue with that, unless the  8) are on.  ;D

He's the second best player of the last 15(?) years and arguably in the top ten/top 15 ever. But everyone around him has to call him the best, I swear he has a personality disorder. He is so obnoxious it's impossible to ever want him or the team he plays for to win or do well.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #19595: Sep 06, 2021 08:36:38 pm
      He's the second best player of the last 15(?) years and arguably in the top ten/top 15 ever. But everyone around him has to call him the best, I swear he has a personality disorder. He is so obnoxious it's impossible to ever want him or the team he plays for to win or do well.

The debate will always linger on Ronaldo or Messi. I'll say this though. We know the English premier league the best/ toughest league in the world.  Messi has never done it in our league. I would of liked him to show what he did in Spain year on year out in the English league.

Suarez was worse than obnoxious, never stopped you lot applauding him till he went south on LFC and KK

Quick Reply