Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2340840 times
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #11868: Feb 11, 2016 08:48:24 am
      Welocome 'home' Keith not a bad comment about you, unlike some of our 'followers'!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,025 posts | 2718 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #11869: Feb 11, 2016 09:19:35 am
      Welocome 'home' Keith not a bad comment about you, unlike some of our 'followers'!

Thanks Frizzby  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #11870: Feb 13, 2016 12:03:46 am

Quote from Keith Singleton
      I disagree. His style of football doesn't suit our way, the United way.  ;D I've struggled to watch us over the past 6 months :f_wah:

Quote from lfc across the water
      No doubt we'll be subjected to a barrage of Hallmark tales of how much better their football used to be. 3 years on, they still can't grasp the fact that era is finished - gone - kaput - in the dustbin
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,025 posts | 2718 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #11871: Feb 13, 2016 12:33:22 am
      No barrage from me what so ever. I know were currently sh!t. However, no team is ever finish. luckily as one of the riches teams in the world it will hopefully be when we return.  ;D  Same apples to Liverpool, they will return to glory days, it's just when??
      Lio Varadkar
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 785 posts | 66 
      Reply #11872: Feb 13, 2016 12:04:26 pm
      what a sh*te line-up hahaha, sunderland will hammer them 1:0
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,822 posts | 2455 
      Reply #11873: Feb 13, 2016 12:18:12 pm
      what a sh*te line-up hahaha, sunderland will hammer them 1:0

They really won't.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,010 posts | 3953 
      Reply #11874: Feb 13, 2016 01:04:11 pm
      No barrage from me what so ever. I know were currently sh!t. However, no team is ever finish. luckily as one of the riches teams in the world it will hopefully be when we return.  ;D  Same apples to Liverpool, they will return to glory days, it's just when??

We do have a manager we are happy with Keith, whether he is happy with the previous incumbent's squad remains to be seen. Whether our owners will give him the means to put his own stamp on the squad also remains to be seen.

Your crew is in total confusion on the manager situation and we are made up to observe the pantomime down the east Lancs, to watch the support reaction to the dross being served up is great fun.
      Will he go?
      Won't he go?
      When does he go?
      Who the hell (worth speaking of) would want to replace him?

On the plus side you do have owners who know that to make money you have got to spend money.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,025 posts | 2718 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #11875: Feb 13, 2016 01:37:28 pm
      We do have a manager we are happy with Keith, whether he is happy with the previous incumbent's squad remains to be seen. Whether our owners will give him the means to put his own stamp on the squad also remains to be seen.

Your crew is in total confusion on the manager situation and we are made up to observe the pantomime down the east Lancs, to watch the support reaction to the dross being served up is great fun.
      Will he go?
      Won't he go?
      When does he go?
      Who the hell (worth speaking of) would want to replace him?

On the plus side you do have owners who know that to make money you have got to spend money.

I have a problem with your manager :P I like him too  ;D I should hate him but just can't. He's got  the passion you fans want in a manager. Thought  the celebration against Norwich was over the top though.  ;D  He has a contagious smile you just can't help liking  :) I do rate him as one of the top 5 managers in the world, a long with the chosen one  :lmao:

Couldn't agree more with your comments regarding our manager front. We really don't know which way to turn at present.  ??? With very limited choice about at present we have no alternative but to get Mourinho. However, personally I love him and always had him down as my No1 choice. Can we keep him for more that 2/3 years? That I'm afraid is the $64,000 question.  :-\
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,010 posts | 3953 
      Reply #11876: Feb 13, 2016 02:06:12 pm
      I have a problem with your manager :P I like him too  ;D I should hate him but just can't. He's got  the passion you fans want in a manager. Thought  the celebration against Norwich was over the top though.  ;D  He has a contagious smile you just can't help liking  :) I do rate him as one of the top 5 managers in the world, a long with the chosen one  :lmao:

Couldn't agree more with your comments regarding our manager front. We really don't know which way to turn at present.  ??? With very limited choice about at present we have no alternative but to get Mourinho. However, personally I love him and always had him down as my No1 choice. Can we keep him for more that 2/3 years? That I'm afraid is the $64,000 question.  :-\

Heard somewhere that if Maureen comes in he wants shut of Carrick and Fellaini, if true he must have an idea of replacements.
      That is one big task though with the whole team beside De Gea up for appraisal.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,025 posts | 2718 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #11877: Feb 13, 2016 02:13:50 pm
      Heard somewhere that if Maureen comes in he wants shut of Carrick and Fellaini, if true he must have an idea of replacements.

Heard the same thing. Can't wait to see back of Fellaini though. One of the worse players I've ever seen to wear a United shirt. He just hoofs the ball soon as he gets it, taking into account he's lazy with no pace sooner he's gone the better.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,010 posts | 3953 
      Reply #11878: Feb 13, 2016 02:34:23 pm

Hahaha after saying De Gea is safe he scores an own goal to give Sunderland a 2 - 1 lead hahaha.
      Lio Varadkar
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 785 posts | 66 
      Reply #11879: Feb 13, 2016 02:40:07 pm
      Cant score 2 vs Sunderland  :lmao: United are not making top 4  ;D ;D ;D
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #11880: Feb 13, 2016 02:40:20 pm
      Hahaha after saying De Gea is safe he scores an own goal to give Sunderland a 2 - 1 lead hahaha.

I thought elbowing the ball into his own net was a bit much. the world always feels that bit better after a UTD defeat, hope the Journo's have their collective Tin Hats on as its clearly all their fault
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #11881: Feb 13, 2016 02:41:20 pm

we should heap more praise on him if it means he plays like that again
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,353 posts | 1634 
      Reply #11882: Feb 13, 2016 02:51:27 pm
      Ive taken some sh*t this week paybacks a bi*ch on times cant wait to see a few of the feckers later on  ;D
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,822 posts | 2455 
      Reply #11883: Feb 13, 2016 02:52:56 pm

How wrong was I? :blush:
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #11884: Feb 13, 2016 02:54:50 pm
      I think you can lock in the current top 4 for the rest of the season. Europa League for the Mancs surely.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #11885: Feb 13, 2016 03:21:52 pm
      Cant score 2 vs Sunderland  :lmao: United are not making top 4  ;D ;D ;D
      I don't get it. We didn't beat Sunderland either and we are not making top 4 either.. laughing at this is like laughing at ourselves. I am glad United aren't going to make the top 4, but we don't have such gloating rights anymore.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #11886: Feb 13, 2016 03:22:43 pm
      I think you can lock in the current top 4 for the rest of the season. Europa League for the Mancs surely.
      This is what I think too, United are going to be trying to win Europa league this season as are we.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,439 posts | 3422 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #11887: Feb 13, 2016 03:31:30 pm
      Fresh from the pathetic attempts in the press to tell everyone how rich they are and they will looking to sign the worlds best players comes losing to Sunderland, tw*ts
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,025 posts | 2718 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #11888: Feb 13, 2016 04:00:14 pm

Yes I think so too. Would be even better if we didn't qualify for the Europa Leagues as well. it just gets in the way of the premier league due to too many games being played in a Competition that in truth none of us fans particular like anyway.  :-\
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #11889: Feb 13, 2016 04:02:14 pm
      Yes I think so too. Would be even better if we didn't qualify for the Europa Leagues as well. it just gets in the way of the premier league due to too many games being played in a Competition that in truth none of us fans particular like anyway.  :-\

You will utterly despise Europa League group matches. They are utter tripe. The worst of the worst. Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t. A competition you can really only start caring about when competing in the quarters and semis in April/May.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,010 posts | 3953 
      Reply #11890: Feb 13, 2016 04:24:40 pm
      You will utterly despise Europa League group matches. They are utter tripe. The worst of the worst. Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t. A competition you can really only start caring about when competing in the quarters and semis in April/May.

Still cause for celebration tho' when the trophy goes in the cabinet, if I remember rightly doesn't winning the Europa qualify for the Champions League trophy? About the only chance the mancs are gonna get in the near future haha.

Quick Reply