Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

WWE

Read 267075 times
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,014 posts | 3352 
      Re: WWE
      Reply #2001: Jun 13, 2014 11:04:14 am

Will be back one day. Probably let him go so his days in 3MB can be somewhat forgotten and then he can return to some level of success.

No major loss.

Thank god for that, should of happened a lot longer before now.

Not happy with this one as she was fit and it looked like her and Alicia Fox were going somewhere as a "team". Also after the way Fox treated her last week on RAW, so that storyline has just gone for a burton.

Talented enough but he's not ever gonna make it to the main roster again so best he does go away for his own benefit. Maybe return in the future as a tag team again like he was with Zack Ryder.

Was boss as Cryme Tyme but they fu**ed that off too early and he's done nothing since. After his, supposed, attitude problems I doubt he'll be back.

Could return in the future, especially given his family history in wrestling (something WWE is big on) and maybe progress further than he has under this current gimmick.

Surprised by this one. It looked like they were setting up a big push when he split from Albert/Tensai/Sweet T and then he just kinda disappeared. Could be back and probably will be, hopefully without the F***ing dancing dinosaur gimmick.

Surprised by this one as well. He's got the talent but his breaking of the well being rules has obviously looked bad on him. Will certainly be back in my opinion, especially if they do give in and bring back the Light Heavyweight Title - which they should given how many "smaller" lads they have on the roster and in NXT.

No loss.

EDIT: Vickie Guerrero also released.

Thank F**k for that.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,567 posts | 731 
      Reply #2002: Jun 13, 2014 06:11:05 pm
      Checkout CM Punks last Twitter FAVE

:lmao:
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #2003: Jun 13, 2014 09:56:19 pm
      Also, Punk and AJ got married today. On Friday the 13th.

Awesome Mick Foley sketch:

Mick Foley Mystery
      « Last Edit: Jun 14, 2014 01:02:39 am by xSkyline »
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #2004: Jun 17, 2014 01:59:07 am
      Wonder how likely it is for all the Wyatts the walk out MiTB with all the gold?
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,014 posts | 3352 
      Reply #2005: Jun 17, 2014 01:39:06 pm
      Ambrose v Rollins has to be booked for Money in the Bank. Everybody deserves to see that match.

They could very well be the next generations greatest rivals. They could be the Rock/Austin of this "era". Everybody thinks that Reigns is the star of the Shield but these two excite me more especially when they square off.

Wonder how likely it is for all the Wyatts the walk out MiTB with all the gold?

I think it's more important for Bray to win than the Family. After, inexcusably, losing his feud with Cena, the WWE should give him the title to make up for their mistake.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #2006: Jun 18, 2014 05:49:47 am
      There will be a second MITB match for the briefcase as I hoped there would be with Rollins announcing himself as the first entrant.

My guess as to who would be in the match: Rollins, Ambrose, Ziggler, BnB, RVD, Rusev, Kofi - assuming they stick with the 7.

With one of Rusev, Ziggler or BnB to win.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,014 posts | 3352 
      Reply #2007: Jun 25, 2014 12:53:31 pm
      Barrett has separated his, which probably rules him out of Money in the Bank.

Is it just me or does he always seem to get injured round this time of year?
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,518 posts | 1508 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #2008: Jun 29, 2014 09:33:25 am
      What are they doing with/to Damian Sandow?

There's no point, I don't see where it's going, they should just let him go
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #2009: Jun 29, 2014 09:57:28 am
      What are they doing with/to Damian Sandow?

There's no point, I don't see where it's going, they should just let him go
      They need guys to do the 'entertaining' jobbing. Vince is known for having a weird sense of humour and no doubt gets a kick out of these kind of things.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,014 posts | 3352 
      Reply #2010: Jun 30, 2014 01:24:19 am
      What an opening bout between Wyatts/Usos for the tag titles.

Uso's successfully retain. Great match.

However, if Bray loses we Wyatt
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,014 posts | 3352 
      Reply #2011: Jun 30, 2014 01:39:15 am
      Paige retains her divas title.

Side note - Cameron looked extra fit tonight
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,014 posts | 3352 
      Reply #2012: Jun 30, 2014 01:52:45 am
      Rose beats Sandow, who was dressed up as some historical yank
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,014 posts | 3352 
      Reply #2013: Jun 30, 2014 02:25:51 am
      Rollins wins the briefcase with help from Kane
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,014 posts | 3352 
      Reply #2014: Jun 30, 2014 02:45:12 am
      Goldust & Stardust beat Rybaxel
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #2015: Jun 30, 2014 08:30:40 am
      Randy Orton put on a hell of a performance. Deserves huge credit for it.

Oh and Cena overcame the odds for the 3939493499th time.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #2016: Jun 30, 2014 11:08:23 am
      Booooooriiiing.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,014 posts | 3352 
      Reply #2017: Jun 30, 2014 12:56:55 pm
      Money in the Bank in ring action had some of the best matches of the year but the majority of the results were among the worst.

Uso's v Wyatt's was an absolute belter of a match and they did well to put that bout on first. It got the crowd riled up for the event. The chemistry those two teams have together is top notch. They constantly put on great matches together. I think we'll see this "feud" progress further and be revisited a number of times over the next few years.

Paige v Naomi was a good match, especially for the divas. They both showed why they're considered two of the best in-ring divas. Pity the crowd weren't into as much as they should of been. Same could be said for the commentators who were more interested in the inevitable break up of Naomi and Cameron, which showed no physical signs of happening so why they banged on about it so long I don't know. Fair enough Cameron didn't look happy when Naomi was on the attack and cheered when Paige won but that was it. The commentary team should of focused on the action between Paige and Naomi.

Rose v Sandow was entertaining enough. It served it's purpose as giving Rose a win on pay-per-view and as another character for Sandow to portray to get the fans against him. However I think the longer this "dress up" phase of Sandow's career persists, the more fans will actually get behind him. Allow him to pick up a few victories and he'll be back to being one of the most promising prospects on the roster - even if he continues to have a different costume every week. Also who is ever under the rabbit costume is gonna be getting a match sooner or later, they've made too much fuss about that one character not to have him play a role between the rope eventually.

Rollins v Ambrose v Ziggler v RVD v Kofi v Swagger was a F***ing belting match. Rollins might be a heel but he took the two biggest bumps of the night. The suplex of the ladder by Ambrose (who also sold it perfectly by bouncing 360 degrees when he hit the mat) and the back suplex off one ladder onto the other. Because he can do that, he can't be a heel for long. He's too exciting for the fans not to cheer for him. Ambrose selling the shoulder injury was again near perfect. It was a great match throughout until the ending. Kane, my all time fave wrestler by the way, didn't need to get involved and ruin the finish. Also, Rollins didn't need the win in my opinion. Neither he nor Ambrose should of won so they could continue their feud on sheer hatred through the summer and Ziggler could win the briefcase. Him cashing in again would create another crowd pleasing moment. Even if he did it on a returning Daniel Bryan and turns heel in the process, the fans would still love that moment.

Goldust & Stardust v Rybaxel was good but seemed rushed at times. I don't mind the idea of Cody Rhodes becoming Stardust but eventually it has to become a feud between him and his brother that almost every WWE fan wants. I'm not sure where they go from here other than more wallowing without a feud which was the whole problem in the first place. I suppose they could go after the Uso's tag titles but WWE very rarely puts two face teams against each other. Maybe a multi-team match is on the cards somewhere down the line. I am hoping though that at TLC in December we get a triple team TLC match which how the whole concept came about with the Hardys, Dudleys and Edge & Christian. Rhodes Brothers, Uso's and Wyatt's in a TLC match for the gold would be boss.

Rusev v Big E was the best match both men have had on the main roster in my opinion. While Big E lost, he looked good doing so. Rusev showed that he's more than just a one move man. Also loved Big E nearly breaking out of the Accolade but couldn't quite master it. I hope this ends the feud for now though and Rusev goes after Sheamus and the US Title meanwhile keeping Big E as a patriotic yank. So Rusev, who remains unbeaten and US champ until about Hell in a Cell (October) where he and Big E finally meet but Rusev gets DQ'd meaning he keeps the title. This sets up a traditional Survivor Series match with Rusev and Big E as captains - anti-Americans v Patriots. Big E picks up the decisive victory for his team against Rusev which leads to some match between the two at TLC where Big E claims the title allowing Rusev to go onto the Royal Rumble and put on a great showing, possibly even giving him a shot at being in the Elimination Chamber in February.

Layla v Summer Rae (Fandango special ref) was the worst match of the night unfortunately. It just didn't build on the storyline that led to the match, it was a case of go the bog you won't miss much.

Cena v Kane v Orton v Del Rio v Sheamus v Wyatt v Cesaro v Reigns was a great match but the result was the most predictable and boring of the lot. We've all seen Cena overcome the odds, he also doesn't need the title. I would of actually liked Kane to win it. He's obviously not capable of a sustained title run but if Lesnar comes back at SummerSlam and wins the title as we all expect then it would of only been a two month stint for Kane. He would of got his much deserved WWE title run, which his career has never had, it could of set up excellent promos between Heyman and the Authority, it would of been a bit of a shock, Kane could of even turned face in the build up to Lesnar by saying he's going to avenge Lesnar beating Taker's streak. I just think it's daft having Cena win again and if they don't have Lesnar go over cleanly against him after breaking the streak then it's even F***ing worse.

As I started this post, the in-ring action was by and large good however the results where by and large poor choices.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #2018: Jun 30, 2014 01:37:34 pm
      Cena's towel must not have been selling as well as they'd have liked.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,518 posts | 1508 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #2019: Jun 30, 2014 03:50:09 pm
      Ha ha did anyone else catch the referee man handling Zeb out of the way sharpish like before Kaine's firey corner posts went off?

Great stuff :lmao:
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #2020: Jun 30, 2014 08:06:52 pm
      Ha ha did anyone else catch the referee man handling Zeb out of the way sharpish like before Kaine's firey corner posts went off?

Great stuff :lmao:
      Was a bit weird seeing Zeb just casually leaning on the apron not giving a F**k the whole match, but that was great :laugh:

Also caught Ziggler shouting 'They hear you' and pointing backstage when he made his entrance. Hopefully means he is getting a push in the near future.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,014 posts | 3352 
      Reply #2021: Jul 01, 2014 11:32:27 am
      RAW was a F***ing belting show.

Only thing I'm disappointed in is AJ regaining the Diva's title. I would of rather they had Paige remain as aggressive as she was in that match, maybe even too aggressive and get DQ'd. That sets up the match at Battleground then. It would of looked better on Paige's reign.

Other than that though, very few complaints.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #2022: Jul 01, 2014 11:52:12 am
      Quality promo from Ambrose post show.

June 30th 2014 Post Show on Vimeo
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,014 posts | 3352 
      Reply #2023: Jul 01, 2014 03:57:29 pm
      Ambrose suits the street clobber better than he did the Shield gear. He looks bigger. He should keep the leather jacket look while walking to the ring.

Rollins' new gear is sh*t though. They need to swerve that leather kecks look and that dodgy top thing he wears down to the ring is just sh*te.

Quick Reply