Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Non-League teams with great support

Read 36778 times
      Red Barrovian
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,356 posts | 77 
      Re: Non-League teams with great support
      Reply #345: Jan 01, 2012 03:49:03 pm
      Nice report on Barrow's first half of the season.

Barrow Training - 2011/2012 season - Half Term Report
      LFCBAFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,539 posts | 30 
      • Scousers rule the country!
      Reply #346: Feb 17, 2012 05:23:06 pm
      Barrow have parted ways with joint-manager Darren Sheridan
      angusmccoatup
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 74 posts | 12 
      Reply #347: May 14, 2012 01:02:28 am
      As a few of you may know, I support Nuneaton Town but have always had a soft spot for LFC.  Today, I went to Gainsborough and saw Nuneaton win 1 - 0 to gain promotion to the Blue Square conference in front of a crowd of 3500.

What was already a fantastic day was rounded off when all of the Gainsborough fans stayed behind to applaud Nuneaton receiving the trophy - sportsmanship like this is rarely seen these days and these fans deserve a few plaudits.

Looking forward to Nuneaton's first season in the conference for 13 years, but am expecting a hard season and survival will be the only target - up the boro' and best of luck to LFC for next year.
      LFCBAFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,539 posts | 30 
      • Scousers rule the country!
      Reply #348: May 16, 2012 10:10:27 pm
      Got a feeling next season is going to be good for the Bluebirds
      angusmccoatup
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 74 posts | 12 
      Reply #349: Aug 14, 2012 02:03:46 am
      First game for Nuneaton in the conference for 13 years last Saturday and what a ridiculous game it was.  2 nil up after 15 mins, 3 - 2 down after half an hour and eventually lost 5-4 !!!!  Still, if we are going to get relegated I would prefer us to go down playing adventurous fooball rather than parking the bus in front of the goal.  Ebbsfleet only had 7 shots to score their 5 goals - god help us when a team has 30 attempts !!!

I read various reports of your game LFCBAFC and the consensus of opinion was that it was a poor game between two sides who will struggle this season - is that fair ?
      unwashedmasses
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,369 posts | 53 
      Reply #350: Aug 14, 2012 02:14:49 am
      First game for Nuneaton in the conference for 13 years last Saturday and what a ridiculous game it was.  2 nil up after 15 mins, 3 - 2 down after half an hour and eventually lost 5-4 !!!!  Still, if we are going to get relegated I would prefer us to go down playing adventurous fooball rather than parking the bus in front of the goal.  Ebbsfleet only had 7 shots to score their 5 goals - god help us when a team has 30 attempts !!!

I read various reports of your game LFCBAFC and the consensus of opinion was that it was a poor game between two sides who will struggle this season - is that fair ?

Unlucky, though not feeling too sorry for you, half of my family is from Hinckley  >:D

Quick Reply