Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Adebayor's Celebration

Read 11308 times
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Re: Adebayor's Celebration
      Reply #92: Oct 08, 2009 07:32:18 am
      Question for the Kop...

What would you have done if Owen did it against Liverpool at the Kop?... I think I would like to get out of thr ground quick as possible ;D

Moot point. He won't score, because he'll have Carra's foot right up his ass.
      But if he did it, i think i would just about fly to Liverpool and switch what ever recovery medication he is on with arsenic.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,336 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #93: Oct 08, 2009 07:36:39 am
      Moot point. He won't score, because he'll have Carra's foot right up his ass.
      But if he did it, I think I would just about fly to Liverpool and switch what ever recovery medication he is on with arsenic.

;D... Understandable obviously... Seeeethin is the only word you can use ;D... I think if tevez had done the same to United...(( had he scored ))... it would of been World War 3 ;D
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #94: Oct 08, 2009 07:40:05 am
      ;D... Understandable obviously... Seeeethin is the only word you can use ;D... I think if tevez had done the same to United...(( had he scored ))... it would of been World War 3 ;D

Yeah i would imagine so. Think Tevez has a bit more class than that though, since he apparentely didn't come to us out of respect for you guys ::)

Just a tip, your posts are a little hard to read with all the fullstops, double brackets etc. I saw DLS mentioned it earlier, might wanna look at that. Don't wanna give another reason to get banned.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,336 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #95: Oct 08, 2009 08:39:32 am
      It would be a bit harsh  to get a ban for that. However, will do my best and go shorthand to see if it helps...

Thanks.

Ps One full stop.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #96: Oct 08, 2009 08:48:26 am
      It would be a bit harsh  to get a ban for that. However, will do my best and go shorthand to see if it helps...

Thanks.

Ps One full stop.

We just like nicely written posts, it is in the rules. Just write like you would a paper, that's all.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #97: Oct 08, 2009 08:53:28 am
      We just like nicely written posts, it is in the rules. Just write like you would a paper, that's all.
      Not sure if that's a good idea.

bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #98: Oct 08, 2009 09:54:44 am
      Not sure if that's a good idea.

Nice example of a bitter's paper. Poor lad's with their webbed fingers and all.
      rio09
      • Banned

• 94 posts | -3 
      Reply #99: Oct 09, 2009 11:06:03 am
      arsenal fans will kill adbeyor at the emirates

Quick Reply