Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

NHL 10

Read 1279 times
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      NHL 10
      Oct 10, 2009 10:25:13 pm
      Anyone else got this? Or am i the only one who enjoys the occasional game involving some skates, a stick, and a bunch of toothless fellas out on the rink? :D
      Had NHL 07 on my ps2 back in Aussie, and when i bought my ps3 a few days ago i picked this one up. Bit different, harder if anything. Used to be able to just skate straight to the goalie and score pretty easy in 07, but in this one there is alot more emphasis on passing and dekeing, tricking the goalie and disguising shots. Way it should be to, alot more realistic. Started my season, and I'm 4-1, just a shootout loss to Bruins the only glitch. Still can't score a penalty for the life of me, shocking! But overall a good game, and the fighting is F***ing fun :D
      TheRedsFan
      • Forum David Johnson

• 219 posts |
      • Nunca Caminaras Solo...Te Amo Liverpool
      Re: NHL 10
      Reply #1: Oct 11, 2009 08:35:52 am
      I do, currently playing the gm mode with my Montreal Canadiens
      Eem
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #2: Oct 11, 2009 08:41:45 am
      I really want to get this game. Since 07, the NHL series has been easily the best sports game series, largely down to the controls.
      Do you know if it's possible to play as a non-NHL team in the GM mode?

I'll be looking in to buying this game.
      TheRedsFan
      • Forum David Johnson

• 219 posts |
      • Nunca Caminaras Solo...Te Amo Liverpool
      Reply #3: Oct 11, 2009 08:57:08 pm
      I really want to get this game. Since 07, the NHL series has been easily the best sports game series, largely down to the controls.
      Do you know if it's possible to play as a non-NHL team in the GM mode?

I'll be looking in to buying this game.

I believe you can but am not sure 100%
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #4: Oct 12, 2009 04:54:41 pm
      You can be a GM in any league I think. You can definately be GM of an AHL team. Ive got it, playing on it now. Although I might play some COD4 in a bit.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #5: Oct 12, 2009 05:14:02 pm
      Yeah pretty sure you can be a GM of any league. Ducks are flying high for me at the moment! Only the shootout loss to the Bruins in my opening 10 or so games, starting to score some sweet goals to. Trick i find is good quick passing, which i remember there wasn't as much emphasis on in NHL 07. This one seems alot more realistic. And the fighting can help momentum to depending which way it goes, gets the crowd into it to.

Quick Reply