Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

What is Warnocks Problem with Liverpool?

Read 5413 times
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Re: What is Warnocks Problem with Liverpool?
      Reply #23: May 13, 2007 02:33:14 pm
      The final is nearly two weeks away, the Fowler topic has nearly twice the amount of posts that this one has and I for one have said all I want to say about Harry Kewell.
      I started this topic after noticing various digs aimed at our club by a lower league manager and invited discussion on the subject,I for one do not have an obsession with Warnock in the same way I dont have one with Fergie or Maureen who have plenty more topics started on them than Warnock does on this forum.
      If you dont have a problem with him that's fine but please dont go on to tell us what topics we should be posting on instead.

Glenbuck I haven't told anyone what topics to post on, it was merely an observation that this was the only thread with any activity this morning. Don't take it as an attack on your thread, I wouldn't have posted a reply if I didn't think it was a good topic.
      « Last Edit: May 13, 2007 02:33:47 pm by EddieC »
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #24: May 13, 2007 02:39:10 pm
      Glenbuck I haven't told anyone what topics to post on, it was merely an observation that this was the only thread with any activity this morning. Don't take it as an attack on your thread, I wouldn't have posted a reply if I didn't think it was a good topic.

Please accept my apologies mate, the problem with the written message is you never know what tone is meant by it, i am ill at the moment and may be a little touchy i have also had an argument with the cat and we are not talking now. ;D
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #25: May 13, 2007 05:02:32 pm
      Cheerio tataa bye bye Mr Warnock.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,683 posts | 6980 
      Reply #26: May 13, 2007 05:06:34 pm
       :action-smiley-065: Neil
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #27: May 13, 2007 05:25:48 pm
      Warnock got exactly what he deserved,hes seems to forget he played a weakened team in the fa cup,The fact is the league is played over 38 games,not 1 mr Warnock.
      xen105
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 78 posts | -4 
      Reply #28: May 13, 2007 05:39:48 pm
       :action-smiley-065: :action-smiley-065: :action-smiley-065: :soccer_h4h: cjampionship here we come again! have fun you tw*t
      LFC LEGENDS
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 98 posts | -1 
      • Ynwa
      Reply #29: May 13, 2007 06:11:53 pm
      He got what he deserved 2day im delighted that we wont be having to hear from that t*at anymore hope they keep on a free fall championship then league 1 and after i dont care

Good bye we wont miss you
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #30: May 13, 2007 06:23:13 pm
      Up Yours Warnock  ;) ;D
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #31: May 13, 2007 06:32:44 pm

:D No messing about with you is there Smigger  ;)

smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #32: May 13, 2007 06:42:51 pm
       ;D ;D ;D
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #33: May 13, 2007 07:13:49 pm
      Mrs Doubtfire's going down  ;D ;D ;D
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #34: May 13, 2007 07:19:42 pm

evening tommo !!  Down were ?  :o :o
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #35: May 13, 2007 07:27:04 pm
      evening smiggs, not down on me - the sour faced old witch.  :action-smiley-027:
      Alastair
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,414 posts |
      • Biggidy Biggidy Boom!
      Reply #36: May 13, 2007 07:31:27 pm
      He just couldnt resist a final dig neither haha.

CHEERIO, CHEERIO, CHEERIO
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #37: May 13, 2007 07:48:29 pm
      evening smiggs, not down on me - the sour faced old witch.  :action-smiley-027:

Sorry off topic ( but only for a minute)  - not long now Tommo - this time next week yahoo!!!!  :action-smiley-065: :action-smiley-065: :champ: :champ: :champ: :champ: :champ: :champ:
      lfc 4life
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 653 posts | -11 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #38: May 13, 2007 07:48:56 pm
      HAHA BYE BYE WARNOCK, back in the Championship were u belong
      LFC LEGENDS
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 98 posts | -1 
      • Ynwa
      Reply #39: May 13, 2007 08:17:02 pm
       I am just after reading this on the sky sports site he doesnt stop making me laugh last week he loved Ferguson now he has changed his mind bout it his loves a nice rant bout anything

Unhappy Sheffield United boss Neil Warnock aimed a swipe at Sir Alex Ferguson after his side suffered relegation.

The Blades were condemned to the drop after losing 2-1 at home to Wigan, while West Ham escaped the drop courtesy of a 1-0 win at champions Manchester United.

Ferguson left out some of his top stars for the game with West Ham after suggesting in the build-up to the game that he would play his strongest side.

Warnock was left with a bitter taste in his mouth at Ferguson's selection just a week after hitting out at Rafa Benitez for playing a weakened side at Fulham.

"I thought Sir Alex would play a stronger team today and to see him celebrating on the pitch [after being presented with the Premiership trophy] leaves a bitter taste," bemoaned Warnock.

"You can blame everyone really can`t you? What goes around comes around. I`m looking forward to the [FA] Cup final and the Champions League final."

Warnock also hit out at referee Rob Styles as he looked back on key moments that went against his side this season.

The Blades boss is still disgruntled with Styles for denying his side a penalty against Manchester United in April and awarding Liverpool a penalty against his side on the opening day of the season to deny his side victory.

"There were two penalties from Rob Styles this season but he won`t be bothered tonight," added Warnock. "He won`t be hurt. There were some other decisions, the commission [ruling that West Ham would be fined and not docked points over the transfers of Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano].

"It`s easier for Sheffield United to be relegated than West Ham... it will be fish and chip paper by Tuesday.

"A lot [of people] will be quite happy at the club being relegated. We couldn`t climb the final hurdle. It`s a horrible time, you feel sick in the stomach.

"You feel very bitter. It seems to be one thing after. It`s very difficult at this moment."
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,213 posts | 1646 
      Reply #40: May 13, 2007 09:16:52 pm
      Hahahahaha up yours warnock!! your worse than jose, do us all a favour and dont bother trying to get back into the premiership, and yet again you were focusing on a different team (man u) if you could do your job properly you would beat a sh*te wigan side, but your sh*t so piss off and don't comeback.  :action-smiley-055: :tosser:
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #41: May 13, 2007 09:28:55 pm
      So Mrs Doubtfire has got exactly what he deserves and the top flight of English football is a better place for it! So bye bye Neil and Henchoz would of ripped your head off if you would of had the bollocks to take your disagreement to the car park!
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #42: May 14, 2007 10:26:56 am
      Warnock is just bitter and jealous because of our success.
      Common sense says that we put out a bit of a weak team at Fulham to save our players for the CL final. (Plus that game didn't mean anything to us anyway!) But obviously he thinks it was to send him down. (I'm glad they're down, I can't stand Warnock  :f_steam:)
      I'm glad Ferguson sent Warnock down!!
      « Last Edit: May 14, 2007 10:28:19 am by Nicola »
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Reply #43: May 14, 2007 12:26:08 pm
      ha ha, see ya later Warnock you ****

well done Wigan!! :)
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Reply #44: May 14, 2007 12:49:50 pm
      Cheer up Warnock u w**ker.
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #45: May 16, 2007 09:14:59 am
      And probably because of Liverpool he has now exited Bramall Lane, but i see he wants to stay in the premiership, watch your back Moyes!

Neil Warnock has become the latest Premiership manager to depart from his club after agreeing to leave Sheffield United.

Following the club's relegation on the final day of the season, Warnock confessed his desire to manage for a further two years in the Premiership.

United had previously offered Warnock a two-year deal to remain at Bramall Lane but the self-confessed Blades supporter failed to concur on fresh terms.

Quick Reply