Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Bill Shankly... What a Giant !!

Read 1066 times
      twobe12
      • Forum Igor Biscan
      • Started Topic

• 120 posts |
      Bill Shankly... What a Giant !!
      Dec 15, 2009 08:18:48 pm
      I just thought I would commence a topic to let all us LFC fans ( and forget for a short while the clubs present troubles ) to leave our personal tribute to the great man along with your personal memories and quotes !!
      My memory will always be of him walking in front of the Kop and picking up a fans scarf knowing how important it was to the fan !!
      Any other memoroes of the great man himself would be interesting to hear and inspire our younger fans to let them know how important Shankley was and keep the history of LFC alive and well.

« Last Edit: Dec 16, 2009 10:04:56 pm by JD »
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,218 posts | 3393 
      Re: Bill Shankley... What a Giant !!
      Reply #1: Dec 15, 2009 08:31:41 pm
      Firstly there's already a topic about him.

Secondly, it's criminal to misspell Shankly considering how highly he is held in regard by Liverpool fans and the footballing world generally. (and I'm not one who usually complains about names being spelt wrongly)
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Re: Bill Shankley... What a Giant !!
      Reply #2: Dec 15, 2009 09:04:40 pm
      Topic locked

as DLS already pointed out, there's already a topic about the great man and if your gonna post about Shanks get his f*ckin name right  :f_steam:

Quick Reply