Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

Things you would never hear Rafa say..

Read 6128 times
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: Things you would never hear Rafa say..
      Reply #46: Jan 31, 2010 09:47:03 am
      'I'm not really taking notes, Sammy and I are playing Hangman to relieve our boredom"
      jindaldhruv
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,805 posts | 24 
      • Football is my religion. Steven Gerrard is my God.
      Reply #47: Jan 31, 2010 12:39:52 pm
      "Dear Sir Alex Ferguson is such a cute little teddy bear".
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,486 posts | 350 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #48: Jan 31, 2010 12:43:14 pm
      "We are not going to mark zonally today, as I have noticed we concede too many goals this way. no?"
      MsGerrard
      Reply #49: Jan 31, 2010 04:48:22 pm
      ...I am going to play three up front and attack, attack, attack.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #50: Jan 31, 2010 05:22:46 pm
      "I expect 20 goals from Carragher this season"
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #51: Jan 31, 2010 07:04:18 pm
      Wanna come round for some scran Fergie laaa?
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,288 posts | 937 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #52: Jan 31, 2010 07:18:14 pm
      I'm off to Juventus
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,362 posts | 2877 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #53: Jan 31, 2010 07:58:24 pm
      Ill have a few tins of tenants chilling for me arl pal Moyesey after the game
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #54: Jan 31, 2010 08:20:10 pm
      There are two great sides in Liverpool, Everton and Tranmere.
      Redhands
      • Forum Youth Player

• 20 posts |
      • SingforElNinoChorum&Liverpool Fantasies
      Reply #55: Jan 31, 2010 09:03:12 pm
      We expect Rafa wud nver say:"I wish one of those internet managers took my place. Then before, during and after every game I would go and whine about their every decision and say what I would have done. I wud say they attack too much and shud've been more careful. No one thought of this, eh? Never did it to me!"
      "Let the first who has never been a coward, who has never muzzled the best strikers and told them to keep clean sheets, throw the first stone. Jose, you're first, throw quick, Sir Manic is waiting!"
      (But I can't complain of the players he bought. Just feel stifled by z@fear o'conceding. chelsick&mancheaters can do it coz of bought refs2give'em the fouls zé need)
      Redhands
      • Forum Youth Player

• 20 posts |
      • SingforElNinoChorum&Liverpool Fantasies
      Reply #56: Jan 31, 2010 09:34:10 pm
      "I often use a secret email address to put my request for the FAN-tasy stories from the band of Prince Volkyvorta—u know, I tell'em to write what would happen if we had a big-mouth manager, if Liverpool went all out, if so&so owned Liverpool and managed it forcefully, if every1 shouted at refs like Torres, if the fans punished the ref&the board, if they threw bottles and invaded the pitch. Zen they send me the story and tell me no need to publish it, keep it 4urself."
      "I have a 200-page file of Sir manic quotes".
      "I have buddies in the FA and the League. Watch'm get u! N yeah, my journo pimps, Andy, Stan, Hansen, Lawrenson- and all o'ye, make sure u tell everyone how my team CAN cheat, refs protect me, the FA kowtow to me, and HOW NO ONE can do anything about it! Uh, don't tell'em that fans of old would riot & lynch, just tell'em they're impotent."

N finally "I wish our fans brought bottles to throw instead of beachballs. I wish to make Anfield a real bastion of invincibility. For that, I urge the fans to do everything that Prince Volkyvorta and his hooligan mates preach, to terrorize refs, journo-whores and everyone who just likes football instead of being true Liverpool fans. N I wish I knew where Prince Volkvyvorta is since he's disappeared, he's the Greatest fanatic ever."
      I'm looking4ward for, Things Sir Manic wud nver say, SteveBruce fathead, Mourinho, Wenger (I didn't see it)
      Andrei
      • Forum Steve Staunton

• 149 posts |
      • I'll think about something.
      Reply #57: Jan 31, 2010 10:02:46 pm
      "I've had enough of this crap"
      SpionKop88
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 783 posts | 11 
      • We see things they'll NEVER see!!!
      Reply #58: Jan 31, 2010 11:29:45 pm
      "im going to have a look on LFCReds.com and see what players the fans want to start the games"

"F**k this, im off to Italy"
      « Last Edit: Jan 31, 2010 11:35:52 pm by SpionKop88 »
      seandundeelegend
      • Forum Youth Player

• 17 posts |
      Reply #59: Feb 01, 2010 12:11:46 am
      "arent them americans a right bunch of wan*ers?"
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #60: Feb 01, 2010 01:06:02 am
      We expect Rafa wud nver say:"I wish one of those internet managers took my place. Then before, during and after every game I would go and whine about their every decision and say what I would have done. I wud say they attack too much and shud've been more careful. No one thought of this, eh? Never did it to me!"
      "Let the first who has never been a coward, who has never muzzled the best strikers and told them to keep clean sheets, throw the first stone. Jose, you're first, throw quick, Sir Manic is waiting!"
      (But I can't complain of the players he bought. Just feel stifled by z@fear o'conceding. chelsick&mancheaters can do it coz of bought refs2give'em the fouls zé need)

"I often use a secret email address to put my request for the FAN-tasy stories from the band of Prince Volkyvorta—u know, I tell'em to write what would happen if we had a big-mouth manager, if Liverpool went all out, if so&so owned Liverpool and managed it forcefully, if every1 shouted at refs like Torres, if the fans punished the ref&the board, if they threw bottles and invaded the pitch. Zen they send me the story and tell me no need to publish it, keep it 4urself."
      "I have a 200-page file of Sir manic quotes".
      "I have buddies in the FA and the League. Watch'm get u! N yeah, my journo pimps, Andy, Stan, Hansen, Lawrenson- and all o'ye, make sure u tell everyone how my team CAN cheat, refs protect me, the FA kowtow to me, and HOW NO ONE can do anything about it! Uh, don't tell'em that fans of old would riot & lynch, just tell'em they're impotent."

N finally "I wish our fans brought bottles to throw instead of beachballs. I wish to make Anfield a real bastion of invincibility. For that, I urge the fans to do everything that Prince Volkyvorta and his hooligan mates preach, to terrorize refs, journo-whores and everyone who just likes football instead of being true Liverpool fans. N I wish I knew where Prince Volkvyvorta is since he's disappeared, he's the Greatest fanatic ever."
      I'm looking4ward for, Things Sir Manic wud nver say, SteveBruce fathead, Mourinho, Wenger (I didn't see it)

Am I the only one who's exhausted trying to read all that?

RedLFCBlood
      Reply #61: Feb 01, 2010 02:15:39 am

No but I'm hoping it well send me to sleep , because I can't work out whether it's Insomnia I'm suffering from or the missus snoring but I've been tossing and turning for the best part of two hours and when I got tempted to to stick the pillow over her face, It was time to get up ;D :)

"When I count to ten Darryl you will sleep", please Rafa turn up at my door like Paul Mackenna
      stev_17
      • Forum David Johnson

• 224 posts |
      Reply #62: Feb 01, 2010 05:54:37 am
      " im relishing the prospect of linking up with momo sissoko again at Juve"
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #63: Feb 01, 2010 07:55:03 am
      "Were going to win today, I can feel it in my balls"
      toress fc
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #64: Feb 01, 2010 08:02:23 am
      i support to RAFA,LIVERPOOL FC can do it!
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #65: Feb 01, 2010 08:14:20 am
      "Were going to win today, I can feel it in Kuyt's balls"   :f_tongueincheek:
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #66: Feb 01, 2010 09:11:30 am

Nope.  ;D

I lived in Jibber for 7 years RK and became quite fluent in the lingo (especially after a 1ltr of Jack) but redhand speaks a dialect i ain't familiar with.  >:D
      LFC-Red
      • Banned

• 553 posts | 15 
      • Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
      Reply #67: Feb 01, 2010 09:38:18 am
      "Come back Pako!"
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #68: Feb 01, 2010 10:08:11 am

Don't think we'll ever hear him say "Welcome back LFC-Red, how was your ban ?", I know I've been there myself ;D  :f_whistle:

Quick Reply