Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Sam: Rafa Humiliated Us

Read 22091 times
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Re: Sam: Rafa Humiliated Us
      Reply #184: Mar 02, 2010 10:07:51 am
      That quote at the top of the page has made me nearly piss my pants.

You F***ing hilarious, sarcastic b***ard, Rafa! :lmao:
      TotheMax
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 404 posts | 22 
      Reply #185: Mar 02, 2010 10:29:50 am
      as funny as it is and after a bit of thought is anyone else a bit embarrassed about the Barcelona quote?!
      after our performances in most of our games this season like the man city game arsenal away were we played very little football at all in those games and many more games this season.I just think its being a bit rich saying comments like that after our season so far.

Completely agree!

I thought it was so embarrasing with the performances we have put in this season. And also just the attitude we've had this season. Not conceding is first priority in stead of scoring. And if we have gotten 1-0 up we have more often defended than tried to get the second goal. And we have paid the price for that on several occasions.

Blackburns style was shitty and utterly ugly! No doubt about it, but we have been lightyears away from Barca-esque style of football this season ourselves. You shouldnt throw stones when you live in a glasshouse.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #186: Mar 02, 2010 10:37:59 am
      Safe to say this joke flew over the head of some people.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #187: Mar 02, 2010 12:16:56 pm

It's ok they can peel it off the wall and read it back to themselves at a later date :)
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #188: Mar 02, 2010 02:16:27 pm
       :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      TotheMax
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 404 posts | 22 
      Reply #189: Mar 02, 2010 03:53:33 pm

Emsy and I?

Please feel free to explain..
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,452 posts | 4584 
      Reply #190: Mar 02, 2010 03:56:43 pm
      Emsy and I?

I thinks its self explanatory!
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #191: Mar 04, 2010 02:10:38 am
      Emsy and I?

Glass half full buddy, then you might get it a little more ;)
      Misty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,585 posts | 62 
      • At the end of the storm- Is a golden sky....
      Reply #192: Mar 04, 2010 02:20:31 pm
      haha i love it when Rafa is sarcastic!

At least he doesnt bi*ch and moan like someone.....
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,343 posts | 1529 
      Reply #193: Mar 05, 2010 12:43:06 am
      Well said Rafa, regardless of our poor form this season. Allardyce is a big mouthed Fergie arse licker who has achieved nothing in the game eiher as a player or manager. He hangs onto his job by berating and belittleing other managers, players and officials to distract his own clubs directors from his own inadequasies. He hangs on to Fergies coat tails to be seen with someone who has achieved something and feeds off the wash. He will  always get found out and be moved on as his sides will always eventually bring clubs to the verge of relegation. Then where ? Yes, onto another mid table mediocre club and the cycle continues. All in all, a fat useless tw*t. If he were given the Arse, Utd, L.F.C. City, Villa, Spurs,Chelsea, they would all end up in the lower end of the prem, solely due to his brand of football. He's just making up the numbers.
      uncleRico
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 287 posts |
      Reply #194: Mar 05, 2010 10:08:32 am
      Allardyce is a w*nker. End of.
      SODMG
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 357 posts | -1 
      • S.O.D Money Gang
      Reply #195: Mar 07, 2010 05:53:50 pm
      Rafael Benitez criticised Blackburn Rovers to conceal Liverpool’s poor performance - Sam Allardyce
      Managers' war of words continues...
      By Gill Clark
      7 Mar 2010 11:11:00

Blackburn Rovers manager Sam Allardyce has responded to Rafael Benitez’s withering assessment of his team’s performance in last weekend’s clash at Liverpool.

The Reds took all three points in a 2-1 victory at Anfield, with Benitez launching a sarcastic appraisal of Rovers’ physical tactics post-match.

However, 'Big Sam' has now hit back at the Spaniard by claiming Benitez was trying to deflect attention away from another poor display by the Reds.

“Blackburn's [Rovers] performance was the best any of my teams have played there,” he told the Mail on Sunday.

"[Rafael] Benitez knows his team played poorly and were lucky to get a win so he deflected any criticism by personally criticising me.

"That covered the true facts that we had better opportunities than them and came extremely close to beating what is supposed to be an outstanding Liverpool team.

"Being able to wind up a manager is satisfying, even if it doesn't quite work your way in terms of results.

"It just galls him that we make things difficult for him when he plays against my teams. There's no love lost between us.

"The truth is Liverpool are having to dig out results when they are not playing well. They didn't particularly earn the win last week but they dug it out.”

Allardyce also insisted his managerial reputation as a purveyor of long-ball football was wholly inaccurate and was not fair on his players.

"My reputation has been a perception for some time rather than a reality,” he added.

"It's a great shame for the Blackburn players because it's not their fault the manager is tagged by a so-called long-ball style. It's just not factual."

http://talkaloadofbull.com/en-gb/news/2557/news/2010/03/07/1821667/rafael-benitez-criticised-blackburn-rovers-to-conceal-liverpools-

Why don't you just shut the F**k up Sam.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #196: Mar 08, 2010 03:39:30 am
      Took you how long to come up with a reply, Sam?

Tell Fergie to write something more compelling in reply next time.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #197: Mar 08, 2010 10:56:33 pm
      ^

Just seen this myself on MSN 365.

What a c**t.

Quick Reply