Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

St Patricks Day 2010

Read 11387 times
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      St Patricks Day 2010
      Mar 16, 2010 11:59:18 pm
      Happy St Patricks Day!!

My nan and granddad met on Paddys day.  :)
      MsGerrard
      Re: St Patricks Day 2010
      Reply #1: Mar 17, 2010 12:02:38 am
      Happy St Patricks Day!!

My nan and granddad met on Paddys day.  :)

Aww, that's sweet.

Happy St Patricks Day to all our Irish forum users.

Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,362 posts | 2877 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #2: Mar 17, 2010 12:02:40 am
      Nice 1 Kenny.

Hate Paddys day all the f**kin idiots use it as an excuse to go mad and destroy the place

Ironic that the best Paddys day I ever had was outside Ireland....in Liverpool!!
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #3: Mar 17, 2010 12:10:08 am
      Nice 1 Kenny.

Hate Paddys day all the f**kin idiots use it as an excuse to go mad and destroy the place

Ironic that the best Paddys day I ever had was outside Ireland....in Liverpool!!

You're welcome mate! And yeah, I love Paddys day in Liverpool. Always a good vibe around the city.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #4: Mar 17, 2010 12:25:48 am
      F***ing got a paper due on Thursday arvo >:( So won't be going out and doing anything to crazy.

But might get meself a bottle of Jamo and have a few while I write said paper ;)

Happy St Paddy's day to all ;D
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #5: Mar 17, 2010 12:37:17 am
      Paddy's day special to me,as my wife's family are from Wicklow and I've played mucho rugby in Ireland(Drogheda).So Miche Eirrea.
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #6: Mar 17, 2010 06:04:39 am
      Top a da mornin' to yez all.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #7: Mar 17, 2010 06:08:46 am
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #8: Mar 17, 2010 06:26:21 am
      Happy St Patricks Day!!

My nan and granddad met on Paddys day.  :)

So St Patricks Day brought us redkenny, eh?

Gee, thanks St Pat :roll:

;)
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,333 posts | 2834 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #9: Mar 17, 2010 06:28:48 am
      I wish I was in a country where people celebrate it.

Once I went to a party in this date, and while my friends would get drunk with free whiskey and vodka, I drank beer all night. They still laugh when remember me refusing a good whiskey cause "ITS SAINT PATRICK'S DAY, GIVE ME A BEER!", hahaha.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #10: Mar 17, 2010 07:34:34 am
      I love Paddy's Day!! Shame I'm not going out tonight but I'll have a can or three. ;)

Happy St Patricks Day! :) :)
      Ard Mhacha Red
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,794 posts | 31 
      Reply #11: Mar 17, 2010 10:10:33 am
      Happy St. Patricks day to all.

I'm taking my daughter to the local parade, she's fierce excited about the whole day, dressed in green and fake shamrock tattoos!

No drink for me though, baby number 2 due any day now, so I have to stay sober incase i'm needed to taxi to the hospital later. Still be a good day though.                 
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #12: Mar 17, 2010 10:41:11 am
      A Happy St Patricks day to all the Irish lads and ladies. Have a good one. :food-smiley-005:
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #13: Mar 17, 2010 10:42:37 am
      Happy Paddys day peeps. :)
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,683 posts | 6980 
      Reply #14: Mar 17, 2010 10:52:37 am
      Happy St Paddy's Day.

The night of the year to stay in unless you want to your clothes to be covered in ale. ;)

Have a good time you alcoholics.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #15: Mar 17, 2010 12:31:22 pm
      HSPD!
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #16: Mar 17, 2010 12:42:02 pm

You been on the ale already.  ;)
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #17: Mar 17, 2010 02:00:31 pm
      Happy St.Patricks day to my fellow LFC forum members. Seems like Gow is getting the drinks in ;) Heading into Belfast now, should be a good one.
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #18: Mar 17, 2010 05:56:12 pm

It's the same here, Brian. Thousands of rotten teenagers cutting school and acting the fool. It's actually quite embarrassing if you're Irish. I just got back from attempting to get to the parade. I had to leave because my wife would kill me if she had to pick Ronan up from Child Services...myself either being in jail or hospital or the jail's hospital(?!?). The kids had me raging being careless around strollers (my own specifically), the elderly, etc. Kudos to the one cop who felt my pain but could not allow me to cut through a closed street by Rockefeller Center. I told him I was going to murder these rotten F***ing teenagers and he laughed and said sorry. Oh well. I'm home now. Happy St. Paddy's Day everyone!  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

PS-I picked up some ginger ale so expect to me in a certain drunk topic later.

PPS-Before some wiseass (*cough...Gow) asks if I get drunk on ginger ale the answer is no. It's for the Jamie.  :laugh:
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #19: Mar 17, 2010 06:21:30 pm
      Same reason why I probably wouldn't go to town if I could mate. Apparently there's already been a bit of a 'riot' down Hanover St way, ironically enough, where O'Neils is.  ;D

Think I'll get a few tins in though and listen to some old irish music. Love a bit of old folky irish stuff! Any recommendations anyone?

EDIT: By the way, I should get a few tins in! I dropped all my old EX work stuff etc back to my EX work offices today. And said goodbye to my old manager (who is sound as a pound by the way). So that is something to celebrate indeed!!!
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #20: Mar 17, 2010 06:39:03 pm
      Same reason why I probably wouldn't go to town if I could mate. Apparently there's already been a bit of a 'riot' down Hanover St way, ironically enough, where O'Neils is.  ;D

Think I'll get a few tins in though and listen to some old irish music. Love a bit of old folky irish stuff! Any recommendations anyone?

EDIT: By the way, I should get a few tins in! I dropped all my old EX work stuff etc back to my EX work offices today. And said goodbye to my old manager (who is sound as a pound by the way). So that is something to celebrate indeed!!!

You know, I'm actually all for underage drinking and finding yourself and maybe getting a bit rowdy, but when you have too many of these mooks in the same place it's a bad time.

If you'd have said something about music earlier, I'd have fired off a link full of music for ya! Right now I'm listening to the Tulla Ceili Band. I have buckets of this stuff. My mom brought me up on it and I play a tidy bodhran if I do say so myself.

For trad you may as well just go with The Chieftains. They never disappoint.

EDIT: And, f***in A on dropping off your work stuff! That had to feel great!!
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #21: Mar 17, 2010 06:56:25 pm
      Is right Kenny. Been waiting for this day for years!

And erm, EP, who you callin' a wiseass? ;)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #22: Mar 17, 2010 07:05:00 pm
      You know, I'm actually all for underage drinking and finding yourself and maybe getting a bit rowdy, but when you have too many of these mooks in the same place it's a bad time.

If you'd have said something about music earlier, I'd have fired off a link full of music for ya! Right now I'm listening to the Tulla Ceili Band. I have buckets of this stuff. My mom brought me up on it and I play a tidy bodhran if I do say so myself.

For trad you may as well just go with The Chieftains. They never disappoint.

EDIT: And, f***in A on dropping off your work stuff! That had to feel great!!

'mooks'! F***ing love it!!  :lmao:  You're spot on though mate.

Nice swan, I've got Molly Ban on now.  :) I'll check out Tulla Ceili Band after I've been the gym.

And yeah, felt on top of the world driving out of the offices for the last time. It was pure bossness!  ;D

Is right Kenny. Been waiting for this day for years!

And erm, EP, who you callin' a wiseass? ;)

Thank you, you f***in' mook you!

Quick Reply