Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

The outcome of the home game against Chelsea

Read 24807 times
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,751 posts | 6722 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: The outcome of the home game against Chelsea
      Reply #368: May 02, 2010 02:36:36 am
      Was thinking about this last night.

I'd hate to see the Mancs overhaul us..is there any guarantee that they will beat Sunderland,? Not so sure but knowing those jammy bas**rds they probably will.

As much as I don't want that to happen, could I seriously consider Liverpool Football Club throwing a game. F**k No.

As soon as they cross that line, I'll be sitting in my usual position the same superstitious way I watch every game.

I'll be riding every tackle, every pass, every throw in, every shot on goal and saying miss, miss, miss with every free kick those cu*ts get and saying get the ball out lads, every time the Chavs take a corner or get in our half. I'll be having my normal smoko break at half time, my normal joint before kick off.

That's the way it is for me watching Liverpool, I want the lads to win every game no matter what, I could not in all honesty hope that if we got a penalty or a free kick in front of goal, that we miss, it would make me sick to the stomach wishing my team fail.

The thought is though do I take a one off failure or do I do I want to be ridiculed by every Manc F***ing c**t, if they go on to win the Title because we've beaten Chelsea, until we catch up with them and overhaul them again.

What a dilemma  :-\ .  I just hope we beat the Chavs and Sunderland do us a massive favour, enabling the winner of the Title to be decided next week.
      keithlfc
      • Forum John Toshack

• 281 posts |
      Reply #369: May 02, 2010 03:08:36 am
      F***ing horrible manc cu*ts its wrecking my head talking about them wouldnt it be ten times F***ing funnier if we beat Chelsea and they F***ing went to bits against Sunderland and got twatted. Do not want these tw*ts winning the league hope Rafa plays a few of the young lads so i can treat it like a pre season friendly give me seventh instead of sixth over them cu*ts winning 19 any F***ing day of the week. Wanted us to do Chelsea earlier in the week but a few cu*ts in work and uni and all F***ing purple noses comments yesterday have changed my look on it. This is from a proper red been going the game week in week out since the days my arl fella used to lift me over the turnstyles to get a numb arse sitting on a bar in the kop

RAFA IS A LEGEND........FACHT
      AJ
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #370: May 02, 2010 08:52:16 am
      Its unfortunate but will be the final twist in our bizarre season, as i have been reciting since what seems like forever, theres always next season! ;D
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #371: May 02, 2010 06:05:58 pm
      At the end of the day a real fan ALWAYS wants their team to win

Aye mate you're a real fan. You must be gutted that we lost today.

Me, (not being a real fan), i'll put that defeat alongside the other 18 (this season) and mark it off as yet another disappointing display in a sh*t season.

I'll take the consolation that the chances that of the scum displacing us as the best team in history have diminished. I'll also be content if the scum don't go on to win their fourth title in a row......but then again.....i'm not a real fan, eh?

CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #372: May 02, 2010 06:12:11 pm
      There's no point in debating this now. Our input in the matter is now over.

Any further talk about the match can go in the match thread and any title talk can go in the General Football forum.

Topic locked.

Quick Reply