Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

Liverpool owners to hire Barclays Capital to find buyer for the Club

Read 16752 times
      Baustinsali08
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,514 posts | 29 
      Re: Liverpool owners to hire Barclays Capital to find buyer for the Club
      Reply #230: Apr 13, 2010 04:55:14 pm
      Yeah I read that article too, it was exactly what all Liverpool fans have experienced for 3 years. Lies, finger pointing, and no answers.
      macca8
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #231: Apr 13, 2010 05:45:31 pm
      It's time to wave goodbye as you both sucked us dry.
      It's now you should go as you are nothing but trouble.

It's time H&G go out now before you give us another tragedy!
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,945 posts | 5006 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #232: Apr 13, 2010 07:42:41 pm
      Its a fcuking disgrace that those two kunts were allowed to buy our club for £219m and subsequently burden Kop holdings with a debt of £237m, Thats a difference of £18m, In my mind they should each pay £9m and fcuk off back to where they come from, But we all know thats not going to happen, Also don't forget those other two f***in idiots who could'nt see the reality for the dollar signs and sold the club and almost it's heritage two dumb and dumber, And who were only in it to make a fast buck and fcuk the consequences, Messers Moores and Parry should hang their heads in shame, With Barclays Capital hired to find a buyer it has become abundantly clear Herpes & Gonnorohea are not flavour of the month with RBS and are trying to find an investor who will stump up the £100m needed to appease their creditors, In a way i suppose it's sort of good news that our club looks likely to be rid of the cancer that is destroying an institution and we should al rejoice, But if you look between the lines it's still possible that they could still have an influence in the boardroom and therefore we should all be wary of pending developments.

'' OUT, OUT kICK THE YANKS OUT'
                                                                                  THESE ARE THE KUNTS WE COULD DO WITHOUT
                                                                                   C'MON, WE ARE PLEADING WITH YOU C'MON '

Just a wee message to Barclays Capitol to reinforce the feelings of a very disgruntled Reds fan.
      Baustinsali08
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,514 posts | 29 
      Reply #233: Apr 13, 2010 07:44:21 pm
      Hicks and Gillette will never ever step foot on the merseyside again!!!! Hopefully the Glazers will sell Man U to Hicks and Gillette haha
      Baustinsali08
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,514 posts | 29 
      Reply #234: Apr 13, 2010 07:46:20 pm
      When they finally sell the club this is what my day will be like. 500 Days Of Summer - You Make My Dreams
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,010 posts | 3953 
      Reply #235: Apr 13, 2010 07:46:52 pm
      Hicks and Gillette will never ever step foot on the merseyside again!!!! Hopefully the Glazers will sell Man U to Hicks and Gillette haha
      The only reason they were here in the first place was because the club was being hit for the expenses.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #236: Apr 13, 2010 07:57:31 pm
      I will get so F***ing drunk out of celebration when those two fuckers are gone.

I HATE THEM!
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #237: Apr 13, 2010 08:01:11 pm

But if you look between the lines it's still possible that they could still have an influence in the boardroom and therefore we should all be wary of pending developments.

'' OUT, OUT kICK THE YANKS OUT'
                                                                                  THESE ARE THE KUNTS WE COULD DO WITHOUT
                                                                                   C'MON, WE ARE PLEADING WITH YOU C'MON '

Just a wee message to Barclays Capitol to reinforce the feelings of a very disgruntled Reds fan.

Check out the article posted in the H&G thread by Huyton, if this actually goes ahead the club will be sold and they can't do a damn thing about it.  Nor will they have a say in how much it's sold for, they are out of the equation.
      Baustinsali08
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,514 posts | 29 
      Reply #238: Apr 13, 2010 08:02:28 pm
      I bet we sell the club really soon. I don't think it will be too long after the season ends.
      « Last Edit: Apr 13, 2010 08:23:03 pm by Baustinsali08 »
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,010 posts | 3953 
      Reply #239: Apr 13, 2010 08:04:36 pm
      Check out the article posted in the H&G thread by Huyton, if this actually goes ahead the club will be sold and they can't do a damn thing about it.  Nor will they have a say in how much it's sold for, they are out of the equation.
      Could you set that to music Debs?
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #240: Apr 13, 2010 08:09:03 pm
      Could you set that to music Debs?

That is music Stuey - I've been dancing around like a lunatic since it was posted. 

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it......
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,010 posts | 3953 
      Reply #241: Apr 13, 2010 08:11:45 pm
      That is music Stuey - I've been dancing around like a lunatic since it was posted. 

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it......
      Now you can sing that!
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #242: Apr 13, 2010 08:16:14 pm

TBH Stuey I know it's not confirmed yet but when I was reading it I didn't know whether to laugh or cry I was that happy/excited/jubilant/overjoyed.  I'm all of those things and more 'cos it really does feel like it's finally happening.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,945 posts | 5006 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #243: Apr 13, 2010 08:19:01 pm
      Check out the article posted in the H&G thread by Huyton, if this actually goes ahead the club will be sold and they can't do a damn thing about it.  Nor will they have a say in how much it's sold for, they are out of the equation.
      Thanks Reddebs, I hope you are right would you dance with me and i will sing?
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #244: Apr 13, 2010 08:22:17 pm
      Thanks Reddebs, I hope you are right would you dance with me and I will sing?

Mate I'm just hoping I can find the cash to get over to Liverpool for the party so if I'm there I'll dance with and we can both sing.
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #245: Apr 13, 2010 10:19:57 pm
      David Maddock's article made interesting reading,I thought the bit about H&G resigning as joint Chairman,with restructuring of the Board so they could have no influence,particuarly pleasing.With those two gobsh*tes out of the way,and proper professional people running the club,it will not be long before LFC have new owners.I also liked the bit about BarCap providing interim finance to start work on the new stadium and provide a good transfer budget for the summer.All of this will make our club more attractive to potential buyers.If all of this proves to be true,then this week will be long remembered as a turning point for the club,by Redmen around the world.Bring it on I say.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #246: Apr 13, 2010 10:37:37 pm
      David Maddock's article made interesting reading,I thought the bit about H&G resigning as joint Chairman,with restructuring of the Board so they could have no influence,particuarly pleasing.With those two gobsh*tes out of the way,and proper professional people running the club,it will not be long before LFC have new owners.I also liked the bit about BarCap providing interim finance to start work on the new stadium and provide a good transfer budget for the summer.All of this will make our club more attractive to potential buyers.If all of this proves to be true,then this week will be long remembered as a turning point for the club,by Redmen around the world.Bring it on I say.

F***ing right on Roy mate, i really am trying to keep myself calm but i can't - the excitement of thinking maybe, just maybe, that these fuckers could be gone very soon is just to much. Been waiting for this for such a long time, and i think once they are properly gone we will hear some interesting things from both players and manager about what they thought of the whole thing.

Can't wait to see Benitez's press conferance whenever they are properly gone :D
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #247: Apr 13, 2010 10:43:00 pm
      F***ing right on Roy mate, I really am trying to keep myself calm but I can't - the excitement of thinking maybe, just maybe, that these fuckers could be gone very soon is just to much. Been waiting for this for such a long time, and I think once they are properly gone we will hear some interesting things from both players and manager about what they thought of the whole thing.

Can't wait to see Benitez's press conferance whenever they are properly gone :D

I'm expecting to see a difference in the players attitude on Monday if there's been any announcements this week.  I think that will tell us everything we need to know about their views on it.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #248: Apr 13, 2010 10:50:39 pm
      I'm expecting to see a difference in the players attitude on Monday if there's been any announcements this week.  I think that will tell us everything we need to know about their views on it.

Yeah, especially the likes of Gerrard. He is the one ill be watching very keenly. Think if he knows that Rafa will have some stable backing over the summer to progress, he'll be a lot more lively with optimism.
      ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Reply #249: Apr 13, 2010 11:12:43 pm

just read that, quietly optimistic. as I said in another thread, boughton doesn't strike me as someone who would risk his reputation and only does things to enhance it.

but, again, till those two c***s are out, not gonna get too optimistic
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #250: Apr 14, 2010 04:34:05 pm
      Bloody hell. Sky Sports are all over a possible Red Knights bid for the Mancs, yet there isn't a shred of info about our current situation on their site.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #251: Apr 14, 2010 04:39:50 pm
      Haha if we get bought over by Barclays then how F***ing sh*te does their Red Knights crusade look!

We didn't have to wear blue to be taken over you miserable cu*ts!
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,461 posts | 4589 
      Reply #252: Apr 14, 2010 04:47:57 pm
      What that would suggest to me is that the glazers are in a stronger position than the 2 knob heads we have in charge,sky maybe know that the barclay bid is for real and they are desperate to help their old mate fergie.

Can anyone tell me if amanda staveley is part of the barclays investment arm?

Quick Reply