Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Hodgson reveals Torres has "beef" with club

Read 8099 times
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,154 posts | 258 
      Re: Hodgson reveals Torres has "beef" with club
      Reply #92: Jul 28, 2010 06:00:24 pm
      It means to have a problem/issues with mate.

Thank you, I too not clear understanding it.
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,154 posts | 258 
      Reply #93: Jul 28, 2010 06:21:13 pm
      Your last sentence sums up the situation perfectly. Roy is in front of the press being expected to give answers when he doesn't have any. Why? Because he's not demanding them from Perslow.

I agree that this could be a clever rouse to buy him time until the new owners come in , but if it is I think it is the wrong game plan as it just makes him look weak.. I have to work with mancs and to see how the media are portraying Roy as a pathetic victim of circumstances beyond his control is embarrassing. And Roy is not helping himself.

Roy is my leader, and until he fucks up he has my 100% loyal support, but I think his dealings with the press are poor at best and damaging at worst. I first pointed this out when he made his subservient comments about Ferguson, and I expressed the hope he would change. So far he has not.

Totally agree with you mate, say nothing better than saying wrong.
      but imo, this proven that until LFC get new owner/management we cannot get a good manager because who a quality manager want to work under this situation ? And even someone want but the owner for sure don't want them (like King Kenny/Rafa).
      So Hodgson might try his gamble with hope new owner/management still give him a work, but I'm doubt it if he continue his job like this.
      I'm having more worry that some quality players like Gerrard ,Pepe and Torres for sure don't happy to work with manager who always make mistake where it's not necessary. 
      I hope Hodgson emphasis work on the pitch as it's his strength which is he proved a bit at Fulham.

Just my opinion and sorry for my poor English.
      neilh2105
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,275 posts | 37 
      Reply #94: Jul 28, 2010 09:30:00 pm
      The whole of the back page of the Echo tonight is "Torres commits his future to the club" so go on mods lock this f***in stupid, if not ludicrous topic!  Lets have no more of this NOTW sh*te in the future!
      http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2010/07/28/i-m-staying-at-liverpool-fc-fernando-torres-tells-roy-hodgson-100252-26945213/

Quick Reply